MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Plot armor :WaitWhat: She gets beat up, robbed, intimidated and she has constantly been under pressure for two seasons. Maya is the one with plot armor. The MC is her personal white knight no matter what and everyone feel obligated to help her with her tuition bullshit.
At the current moment, Maya's the only main love interest with any current real problems. Hardly plot armor

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
James doesn't exist in this What if (read it twice) :ROFLMAO:

We know the Bella in the game was in a sorority (OMG) and she was more like a party girl, so I think she will join the HOTs. Being a year older than Sage, she could be the vicepresident (She is very smart, organized and helpful) instead of Quinn

Being in the same year as Jill, they knew each other, but being one so shy and another a HOTs, it's not impossible they are just friends, no BFF

Bella would have two options to know Tremolo: via HOTs and via Jill so a Bella path will be very different (the romantic triangle Jill/Bella/Tremolo will also start sooner)

In this "What if" the crossroad is Bella being a HOT or being a normal student, two very different options
Just woke up, to answer your question I read your question. I just did not remove James to the equation to put more drama in my story. I also choose that Bella is not a part of the hots so that she and jill can be the best of friends for a better love triangle that is running to my mind

Going back to sleep brother

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Plot armor :WaitWhat: She gets beat up, robbed, intimidated and she has constantly been under pressure for two seasons. Maya is the one with plot armor. The MC is her personal white knight no matter what and everyone feel obligated to help her with her tuition bullshit.
Thats too light of consequence that she faces compared to the horrible shit she does. Physical wounds heal, psychological wounds last a lifetime.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes