iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I never suggested any of the other girls were forced into the restaurant but there's no doubt that was her plan with Maya. Why do you think it was "checkmate" when Maya avoided providing Quinn with video of her having sex? Because Quinn had no material to coerce Maya into the restaurant. To think anything else is to be wilfully blind by your bias in Quinn's favour. If Quinn did just intend to offer it in the same way as she did with the other girls then not getting any blackmail material would not have been checkmate.
Rio said, they were equal at the start
Cammy was there as a puppet when mc stole pantie
so, they arent forced with videos during the hots joining list. (Sarah and Mel are probably just sluts by default)
+ someone said, Maya has hard list while others have eazy list
i can imagine, Quinn wanted verbal abuse Maya with the video or with what is on that video
but right, i agree, there is chance, if it was (and i dont remember) after Mona's leaving. maybe Quinn wanted the next joining bitch to stay for sure. a blackmail materia is perfect to force to join and stay in restaurant.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Her character traits :whistle::LOL:
View attachment 4149280
This pretty much sums it up. ;)

If everything she does, would been done by this dude, I wonder how many would say " I can fix him " ,:p:ROFLMAO:.
or find excuses for his actions , " he not forcing anyone to do it, and how horrible his life must have been, and he just hide his true feelings " , and yade yade yade:whistle::ROFLMAO::coffee:
View attachment 4149283
girls like fix boys
girls like bad boys
;)

I believe this is my first time commenting in this thread, and I'm going to waste it by asking: why is Quinn so popular? from my pov she's just a junkie psycho.
well, i want make her love me and after break up with her. i already have a special place in the hell, so no matter.:LOL:
others like the broccoli

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Thats so true, she's never even considered like being a waitress or something, its basically being Quinn's hooker, or being her dad's little girl, she isn't the best written character
how much earn a waitress? how much is a semester? i would guess, not the same amount.
Maya dont even know about the restaurant, so she never thought about being hooker.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
how much earn a waitress? how much is a semester? i would guess, not the same amount.
Maya dont even know about the restaurant, so she never thought about being hooker.
That is such spoiled nonsense horse shit, I am sure the vast majority of us worked to pay entirely or at least partially through our education. Yep, sometimes you make less than you owe and have to pay some interest. I would guess, you have no idea how the world works.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
That is such spoiled nonsense horse shit, I am sure the vast majority of us worked to pay entirely or at least partially through our education. Yep, sometimes you make less than you owe and have to pay some interest. I would guess, you have no idea how the world works.
yes, sure. during my university years (what wasnt paid by my parents) i never spoke with another student...

google say
The average waiter salary in the USA is $31,200 per year or $15 per hour. Entry level positions start at $26,822 per year while most experienced workers make up to $45,000 per year. 2019

A Waiter or Waitress earns a pay level between $17,520 to $42,550 based on the level of experience. 2023

Ans: In the US, Public/State Universities charge an annual tuition fee ranging from $8,000 to $35,000. Private Universities in the USA charge between $25,000 to $55,000, based on the program and duration 2023

Average fees at US universities, 2018-19
Public two-year collegesPrivate non-profit four-year colleges
Tuition and other fees$3,660$35,830
Room and board$8,660$12,680
Total (per year)$12,320$48,510

i dont know in game the collage is public or private and the time what Maya needs, but since the B&R is two family name, i would guess to the private.

i am too lazy to look after how much earn a stripper, but sure better. (Lily has no money problem) and sure Patrick wont allow it to Maya

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d123456789

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
yes, sure. during my university years (what wasnt paid by my parents) i never spoke with another student...

google say
The average waiter salary in the USA is $31,200 per year or $15 per hour. Entry level positions start at $26,822 per year while most experienced workers make up to $45,000 per year. 2019

A Waiter or Waitress earns a pay level between $17,520 to $42,550 based on the level of experience. 2023

Ans: In the US, Public/State Universities charge an annual tuition fee ranging from $8,000 to $35,000. Private Universities in the USA charge between $25,000 to $55,000, based on the program and duration 2023

Average fees at US universities, 2018-19
Public two-year collegesPrivate non-profit four-year colleges
Tuition and other fees$3,660$35,830
Room and board$8,660$12,680
Total (per year)$12,320$48,510

i dont know in game the collage is public or private and the time what Maya needs, but since the B&R is two family name, i would guess to the private.

i am too lazy to look after how much earn a stripper, but sure better. (Lily has no money problem) and sure Patrick wont allow it to Maya
Lol you did a ton a work already! Waitressing seems enough, I can't believe you looked up so much! Your numbers totally show she could work through college, sorry for being a bit of a dick earlier!

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
Whats wrong with Josy? She's young and peppy like Josy and has an amazing acting range. Fair enough with Lily though, would probs cost too much to hire her anyway.

I can sign off on most of those but Brooke Bailey is way too hot for Maya. So you want JLO to play Camilla? :O

I figured you was a connoisseur when you knew who faye reagan was lolz.
I just realized we weren't casting Riona and I know the perfect girl!
She is blasian instead of straight asian but a young Honey Gold would be an amazing Riona.
riona.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I believe this is my first time commenting in this thread, and I'm going to waste it by asking: why is Quinn so popular? from my pov she's just a junkie psycho.
Signal.gif
Putting asides the fact, she's hot like hell, with her fit & realistic body, her perfect ass and her emerald green eyes who corrupted more souls than the tobacco lobby you mean ? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is meant to be a love or hate character. She's supposed to evoke big strong emotions ( negative or positive ). So the fact she has a lot of fans and haters, just proved that DPC handled her well. Jill & Maya on the other hands, are supposed to be very lovable. The fact that some players are very vocal about them is more problematic. The M&J crisis, Jill exagerated naivety or the blackmail with Tybalt have been handled poorly. ( just like the rebound guy bullshit with Sage TBH ).

All the girls have their moments of course but sometimes you can feel that DPC is more inspired with some characters or storylines. Quinn is one of the characters he really likes to write but more recently you can just observe Zoey's case. She has become a very popular character in two episodes. You can feel in the Interlude that he really wanted to tell something about pursuing your dreams or the regrets and mistakes in former relationships. Honestly it worked, at least for a big part of the fanbase. There's a big contrast with the poor Josy still traped in Maya story instead of having her own. Lately DPC has put a some focus on her insecurities but the fact Maya showed more maturity with the rejection and thar Josy is shown to be desesperately persistent to the point she was really considering cheating on Maya doesn’t put her in a very positive spot.

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes