shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Now that sage and jill are girls will they have their rich girl summer?
They weren't girls before???
You missed those scenes??
Utter woke nonsense!
It was pretty subtle, Sage kinda covered it up quickly once she realised what she had done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And most people probably didn't even notice Jill, the coldness of the lake probably made it even less obvious.

So yeah, DPC at his most subtle, I'd say...

:p

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It was pretty subtle, Sage kinda covered it up quickly once she realised what she had done.

And most people probably didn't even notice Jill, the coldness of the lake probably made it even less obvious.

Breaking Bad Walt Suicide.gif

No wait, it's have a better idea!
1729573806850.gif

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

I really wanna beat up this guy.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

What the fuck man :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It's not much religion that makes Patrick not wanting Maya to be lesbian but more that she won't have kids that way.

I think it'll come down to Patrick apologizing and Maya forgiving him and everyone walks away happy.
well, being lesbian or gay was a reason for execution when the religion was dominant. before God is dead by Niche

The standards aren't very high in B&R though.

You got the guy with anger issues and lack of emotional control in general who's a druggie, Tommy:
View attachment 4155112
He considers himself to be a slave driver of sorts, but push-ups in underwear was the best punishment he could come up with:
View attachment 4155130

Then there's Jacob. He likes art. And Zoey. According to this thread, he's one of the most intelligent members of the DIKs.
View attachment 4155133
Here's a more intellectual feat from him, a stunt that he pulled once:
View attachment 4155137

And this is Nick. He's a man of many talents. Some of those include: being friends with Vinny and enjoying that you have a relationship with Isabella. Not much more to say about him, he doesn't brag a lot about his prestigious achievements. Well, barring that he got to fuck Heather.
View attachment 4155142

Rusty's your chairman. His father paid for the fraternity that he wanted to start and he failed to steal Tybalt's (yes, Tybalt's) rank in the preps' fraternity, hence why he started his own. Aside from all of that, he likes to visit The Pink Rose every now and then. He also enjoys drinking as he downed a lot of bottles when Micha, his ex-girlfriend, dumped him.
View attachment 4155147

This is Leon. He likes crossdressing and Jamie.
View attachment 4155159
Luckily for him, Jamie seems to be into crossdressing as well.
View attachment 4155175

Derek. He's a joking type who believes that he's mastered the art of irony. He hates that you're going after Maya but on the bright side, he loves Ashley who's actually in a relationship with Anthony now because she got bored and was no longer amused by Derek's antics.
View attachment 4155176

And the Cuck-Boy himself. Seems to want Tremolo to fuck his girlfriend. Is passionate about cooking and skilled at it too, or so the DIKs say.
View attachment 4155186

And last but not least, we have Tremolo. He likes to play the guitar and he's quite good at it.
View attachment 4155190
He practices martial arts as he used to train a lot with his father and he beat up our aforementioned addict when he had enough of Tommy pushing him around, as he's done with numerous others:
View attachment 4155198
All of the women in this picture below have had sexual encounters with him at least once:
View attachment 4155203

Sure, they're all very immature, juvenile people. But which one of them most resembles what you'd consider "a real man" to be like?
i asked the girls:
Sarah - Chad
Ash - Antony
Lily - Stan
Mel - Chad
Sage - Chad
Maya - nobody, just Mr Dildy
Quinn - Vinny
Jojo - Steve:ROFLMAO:
Cammy - Derek:LOL:
Mona - Stefen:KEK:
Rio - Jamie
Chad won with 3 votes. he is the real man

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
i bet once sex androids are commercially viable, Darkwen will spend his entire savings one one that looks like Josy. that way he can fullfill his Alady fantasies in the real world
takemymoney.gif

Who are you trying to fool, we all will :HideThePain:
indeed.gif

thanks i don't know why i didn't see this stuff

but from what i understand it's 50/50 for a 2024 release

God,this game is so good thati can't just wait for a new release each time
You are a hopeless optimistic. The hard truth is the last estimated date for the release is february/march 2025

And the worst is as the future releases being longer and more complex, so the release time will be 18-24 months

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes