Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This has been dragged out long enough, I'd say it's time for closure
eh it has only been dragged on for 1 update lol so I disagree. Unless you just mean the whole wanting to have sex with Elena , that was more dragged on because of player wants but nothing in the game to me.

Why not? It'd be a great Christmas present, for everyone :BootyTime:
I hope im wrong but wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen yet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
eh it has only been dragged on for 1 update lol so I disagree. Unless you just mean the whole wanting to have sex with Elena , that was more dragged on because of player wants but nothing in the game to me.

I hope im wrong but wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen yet.
That's not true, in the last chapter it came into focus, but already in the first season signals were being sent out

Reactions: InkAndSaliva

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's been teased before JB makes the request. They're exhibitionists, JB doesn't mind if MC takes a look when accidentally walking in on Elena naked. They like threesomes. Elena wants to give MC her "special shot" at the dorm party, which JB encourages. I want to say there's at least one other thing, maybe during Halloween? Anyway it isn't out of nowhere.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That's not true, in the last chapter it came into focus, but already in the first season signals were being sent out
well I didn't notice any of them or think anything of them honestly so this is news to me which is why it doesn't feel like it is to me. but Spock just pointed them out so I can understand how one can see those as signals , I guess if you are actively thinking about that yeah I can see how it can come across as being dragged out. For me it just doesn't as like I said I never thought anything of them so in Episode 10 it kind felt like it came out of nowhere to me.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dwido

Feb 2, 2022
Definetly one of the better devs on this site and super reliable. Bro has 5-6k renders per chapter. And its not just some low effort low quality renders. Some devs whole game is 5k renders and takes 5 years to complete.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I really want to see what happens if Maya doesn't get the papers. Im also wondering why they don't just go to their mom. Surely their mother would tell their dad to cut the crap
I don't think Helen has the strength or at least that's what Maya and Derek believe. When Helen finds out the truth it will probably be what leads to her death.
I think they don't want Helen suffer even more, learning what fucker her husband is. And not just husband, or father, but caretaker. She 100% relies on Patrick, and that can't be jeopardized atm.
Yeah without Patrick support she'll be forced to live in a home that she can't even afford, Derek or Maya would be forced to drop out to look after her, it would be a mess.
Plus it would absolutely destroy their family.

Unless it turns out Helen is homophobic too, in which case Maya then has two parents who want to fuck her over :KEK:
Im guessing maya's parents really want grandbabies and it's looking less likely that derek will be able to provide those for his parents
considering that she the one who is the Religious, it's not entirely impossible. :unsure: Would be a terrible day for Maya, blaming her father all in her life, only to turn out her mothers is the problem
The bit that didn't quite sink in with me was that Helen was the religious one, and she kinda lost her faith when she got sick (so many religious fucks lose their faith when shit happens to them, when it happens to other people they're like, "You need to pray harder..." :rolleyes:). Anyway, minor religious rant aside, when Helen lost her faith, Patrick kinda overcompensated for it. If I'm recalling correctly, he wasn't even all that religious to start with. So is he fighting the "good fight" against the sins of sapphic sexuality on Helen's behalf? He seems a little overzealous for someone who wasn't even that big a religious nut in the first place... :unsure:

What bothers me most about the protagonist is that he has a pre-established personality that will remain the same even if I decide to go full DIK. :HideThePain:
View attachment 4155177
He's definitely evolved a fair amount from the little whiny fuck in the first episode. From this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I feel ya, the mc's gonna simply be a sensitive guy that's either polite or rough around the edges, that's pretty much all there is to it.

Even the "Massive DIK" options are limited lately. From what I can tell, the only changes for being a Massive DIK are:
  • Can't finger Maya in bed early on (ep. 2)
  • Get a blowjob with Sarah, Mel and Heather in the tub (ep. 5)
  • And nothing so far in Season 3.

The next step down, the Huge DIK:
  • Get to feel Sage up a little bit when she's asking to spy on Chad (ep. 1)
  • Get to offer to fuck Quinn when she's proposing the "restaurant" (ep. 1)
  • Get to fuck Nicole in the ass in the strip joint (ep. 3)
  • Nothing in Season 2.
  • And nothing so far in Season 3.

So really, apart from brutalising Nicole's anus and annoying Heather in the tub, there's no other need to be anything other than an entry level DIK. Of course Nicole's anus and the tub foursome are mandatory, but there needs to be more! Kinda disappointing.

The standards aren't very high in B&R though.

You got the guy with anger issues and lack of emotional control in general who's a druggie, Tommy:
View attachment 4155112
He considers himself to be a slave driver of sorts, but push-ups in underwear was the best punishment he could come up with:
View attachment 4155130

Then there's Jacob. He likes art. And Zoey. According to this thread, he's one of the most intelligent members of the DIKs.
View attachment 4155133
Here's a more intellectual feat from him, a stunt that he pulled once:
View attachment 4155137

And this is Nick. He's a man of many talents. Some of those include: being friends with Vinny and enjoying that you have a relationship with Isabella. Not much more to say about him, he doesn't brag a lot about his prestigious achievements. Well, barring that he got to fuck Heather.
View attachment 4155142

Rusty's your chairman. His father paid for the fraternity that he wanted to start and he failed to steal Tybalt's (yes, Tybalt's) rank in the preps' fraternity, hence why he started his own. Aside from all of that, he likes to visit The Pink Rose every now and then. He also enjoys drinking as he downed a lot of bottles when Micha, his ex-girlfriend, dumped him.
View attachment 4155147

This is Leon. He likes crossdressing and Jamie.
View attachment 4155159
Luckily for him, Jamie seems to be into crossdressing as well.
View attachment 4155175

Derek. He's a joking type who believes that he's mastered the art of irony. He hates that you're going after Maya but on the bright side, he loves Ashley who's actually in a relationship with Anthony now because she got bored and was no longer amused by Derek's antics.
View attachment 4155176

And the Cuck-Boy himself. Seems to want Tremolo to fuck his girlfriend. Is passionate about cooking and skilled at it too, or so the DIKs say.
View attachment 4155186

And last but not least, we have Tremolo. He likes to play the guitar and he's quite good at it.
View attachment 4155190
He practices martial arts as he used to train a lot with his father and he beat up our aforementioned addict when he had enough of Tommy pushing him around, as he's done with numerous others:
View attachment 4155198
All of the women in this picture below have had sexual encounters with him at least once:
View attachment 4155203

Sure, they're all very immature, juvenile people. But which one of them most resembles what you'd consider "a real man" to be like?
There are no standards in B&R. Dawe and Arieth have been going there for years... :eek:

But regarding being a man, all it takes to be a man is to step and and take care of shit when it needs to be taken care of. Rusty gets his dad to do shit, Tommy avoids doing shit, Jacob is a chicken shit, Jamie lets his bitch girlfriend control him, Leon and Nick do fuck all. But the mc, even if he's an emotional dude, gets things done. His dad done raised him good. He's definitely on the path to being a real man. And if he gets all of these bitches pregnant, he's gonna be a man and take care of that shit too!

I only have sex with the real thing
So... A virgin then... :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Wanna know something funny? If you're a Massive CHICK, you can't finger her either :HideThePain:
Idk if that's supposed to mean she doesn't like it if you're a gigantic pussy either, or it's some arbitrary restriction DPC made for some fucking reason.
Yeah, I always figured that the mc was just too timid to make the move if he was a Massive Chick.

Heather's trying her best Bella impression... She's less icy and more pissed off, the eyebrows aren't quite right, and on top of that she can't deepthroat. I'll give her a C+ :BootyTime:
By the way, Heather got pissed that you only gave her a C+, so she had another go at channelling her inner Bella.
1729600033725.png

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, I always figured that the mc was just too timid to make the move if he was a Massive Chick.

By the way, Heather got pissed that you only gave her a C+, so she had another go at channelling her inner Bella.
View attachment 4156544
Is it weird that Heather and Isabella's love child cosplaying Baywatch is turning me on so much? It has to be right?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Is it weird that Heather and Isabella's love child cosplaying Baywatch is turning me on so much? It has to be right?
Nah, I'd have to say she looks pretty fucking hot. I had to ditch the first love child that came out because she was even hotter but didn't convey they "Unimpressed Bella" look. Must be in their genes... :unsure:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
You guys think upcoming update will introduce consequences of your past sexual activity since we got starting point of some relationships already? Or is it too soon for that. There are statistics that track the activity so the basics are there.

I am mainly curious about this because I have a save where I denied literally anyone I could and only pursued Nicole. It's so lovely to open up the sexual history stats and see mostly her beautiful face. I remember my previous "free for all" save had so much faces in there that I truly felt like a manwhore :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4156547
Well in that case, she better be ready for a full night of passionate lovemaking, followed by breakfast, and more sexy fun immediately afterwards. None of this Nick bullshit :KEK:
Nah, I'd have to say she looks pretty fucking hot. I had to ditch the first love child that came out because she was even hotter but didn't convey they "Unimpressed Bella" look. Must be in their genes... :unsure:
Might as well just have blonde Bella :love:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
You guys think upcoming update will introduce consequences of your past sexual activity since we got starting point of some relationships already? Or is it too soon for that. There are statistics that track the activity so the basics are there.

I am mainly curious about this because I have a save where I denied literally anyone I could and only pursued Nicole. It's so lovely to open up the sexual history stats and see mostly her beautiful face. I remember my previous "free for all" save had so much faces in there that I truly felt like a manwhore :D
I fucking hope so, milord, there needs to be some angry bitches throwing crockery, they've all been too nice so far! :mad:

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes