Mar 9, 2019
You reckon that the MC will buy his first car at some point in the game? I'm doubtful about it, even if it might make for an interesting discussion. Maybe he'll just keep driving Rusty's car whenever he needs to, but that's boring. More cars are needed. Jill has her 8 Series, Rusty's is a C-Class Cabriolet and what else? Bella had some VAG concern car and then there's Patrick's SUV that no-one gives a shit about. Then again, since Rusty can sell his car if you fail to make enough money for the mansion's windows, perhaps there'll have to be another way other than just public transport that the MC can get to places? Sooner or later, he's probably gonna have to buy himself a car. Jill's father mentioned that his first car was a "Maverick" too, I assume he meant a 70s Ford Maverick, when he talked with the MC about whether or not he owns his first car yet. It's been foreshadowed enough that it might happen.
A very interesting line of thought. Thinking about it, that could be the in for the grandparents to enter the narrative. Hearing about his estranged grandson's rising popularity and closeness with certain connected individuals, grandpappy decides to surprise the MC and buys him a car to make up for all the absent years (maybe to bribe him away from Neil, assuming the grandfather is as full of himself as the story tells us he is).

Mar 9, 2019
Curious why this is the common opinion ? Status reports been optimistic so why your not ? Should hope for 24 release end of year
There's a whole list of evidence and analysis provided by several members following the development closely like KaiserST and mpa71 to detail why it's a prevalent opinion. Just look them up in the search bar to find their statistic posts and catalog of dev updates

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
A very interesting line of thought. Thinking about it, that could be the in for the grandparents to enter the narrative. Hearing about his estranged grandson's rising popularity and closeness with certain connected individuals, grandpappy decides to surprise the MC and buys him a car to make up for all the absent years (maybe to bribe him away from Neil, assuming the grandfather is as full of himself as the story tells us he is).
Yeah i think the grandfather is the only possibility for the MC to get a car in his first college year but imo Tremolo would have to meet his grandparents first for it. Stongly doubt a suprise car gift just because the mc knows the royce daughter or is popular on campus.

And im 100% sure he wont try to "bribe him away from Neil" or is this full of himself. Even Patrick and Burke are very complicated personas who got backstories making us a bit more sympathetic and showing these guys more as lost than as inherently evil.

I strongly believe it will be similar with the MC's grandfather, he will still be depressed/broken over the death of his daughter, maybe suppressing everything relating to her (like the mc) and will have a wake-up moment when he sees the mc (and maybe similarities to lynette).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Erm shes Dr PinkCakes copyrighted char ! No slider to mod it not so easy you cant get the brownie point for saying josy is your ;)
Josy is mine not because I say it over and over but because I love her more then anyone could love her and she choose me ;) :love::giggle:

Besattav

Oct 22, 2024
Wanna know something funny? If you're a Massive CHICK, you can't finger her either :HideThePain:
Idk if that's supposed to mean she doesn't like it if you're a gigantic pussy either, or it's some arbitrary restriction DPC made for some fucking reason.
Ffs all choice that Dr PinkCake make is for reason , there none that not affects the play and all come fruition in. E.g. say jill she choose one song for musical , fine she choose it. Say she choose other , she choose that

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He make model mate , and there no different game that hav josy. it from dik and dik only , like i say give credits where is due ! :whistle::whistle::coffee:
Take Jill DPC doesn't own her there a lot of games using that model all the dev got to do is the buy the model same with Josy she a mix of models that you can buy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Besattav

Oct 22, 2024
Take Jill DPC doesn't own her there a lot of games using that model all the dev got to do is the buy the model same with Josy she a mix of models that you can buy
Bruhh he only 1 make this vn. You say he not own model ? :unsure::unsure: ik he make it and design the char , can no say it not his. Give credits where credit due or STFU ! :censored::censored::censored:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So that's who she is to you, just a mix of models that everyone can buy. :unsure:
Well... I'm not surprised. :cautious:
And you know, you're damn right. :sneaky:(y)
This is her fundamental difference from the Divine Quinn.
Divine Quinn is not just a model. :oops:
Not just a girl. :oops:
She is an ideal, priceless, and unparalleled image. :love:
She is the most perfect what ever created in the universe. :love::love::love::WeSmart:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So that's who she is to you, just a mix of models that everyone can buy. :unsure:
Well... I'm not surprised. :cautious:
And you know, you're damn right. :sneaky:(y)
This is her fundamental difference from the Divine Quinn.
Divine Quinn is not just a model. :oops:
Not just a girl. :oops:
She is an ideal, priceless, and unparalleled image. :love:
She is the most perfect what ever created in the universe. :love::love::love::WeSmart:
Karamba Karamba of course The great Goddess Josy is more then just a mix models and she far more then a idea Josy is reality Josy is love Josy is life it self she is Alady forever everything answers to her Queen Josy rules it all yes even Quinn must get on her knees before the power and majesty of Josy!!!!!!!!!!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Karamba Karamba of course The great Goddess Josy is more then just a mix models and she far more then a idea Josy is reality Josy is love Josy is life it self she is Alady forever everything answers to her Queen Josy rules it all yes even Quinn must get on her knees before the power and majesty of Josy!!!!!!!!!!
Don't try to improve. :cautious:
You've already given exhaustive testimony. :cautious:
Josy is just a mix of models. :whistle:
Your words. Not mine. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes