Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is not in to MC, she into anyone who give a fuck about her Tuition problem:whistle::p:ROFLMAO::KEK:
Maya into Maya and her problems but she is more into mc then Josy. Mc said it best in ep2 "Josy's boyfriend(Maya) don't know how good he got it" or something along those lines

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Erm shes Dr PinkCakes copyrighted char ! No slider to mod it not so easy you cant get the brownie point for saying josy is your ;)
Bruhh he only 1 make this vn. You say he not own model ? :unsure::unsure: ik he make it and design the char , can no say it not his. Give credits where credit due or STFU ! :censored::censored::censored:
For those wondering if DPC was checking out F95.

I think you have your answer.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I'm sorry but Bella does not suit a long blonde hair
And yet she looks way better in Heather's body than Heather does. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find it pretty funny that every time someone drops a reference to this part of the community, it's referred to as "That Forum" or "The Forum that shall not be named"
It's simply because it's a pirate forum. Regardless of how influential it is, and how there's a lot of useful data here for upcoming creators, primarily it's a pirate forum, so it will always be frowned on because of that. Mentioning it would be seen as directing people here, and that would be seen as advocating for piracy and that would hurt creators' business, it would especially hurt DPC's business, and we all know how unhappy he gets when people hurt his business. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think the whole MC and Elena friendship happen just all of sudden virtually from out of nowhere. The only noticeable interaction that comes to my mind was in episode 7, when I visited Josy and Elena is there, and makes some remark.
Than she and Rio greet MC and Jacob at the Hots party in the same episode, telling MC to "Behave". Oh she make a remark on Roster if you take a picture with Quinn, and yeah the Specail drink in ep 8, and the morning scene where she Advise MC before He make his big "decision". Than all of sudden, in the Halloween Episode MC and Elena are like buddy buddy,with each others sitting in the couch talking about the game on the phone app. Oh and She show up if you Sexting with Lily.
frankly, I think MC has way more " set up " with Sally, then with Elena. MC and Elena was very Random, Heather and Sally has been draged out way longer
:unsure:
Episode 6 was when you walk in on both Elena and Heather naked in their boyfriends' rooms:
And for the record, Elena has already made out with Maya...
While the tension between the mc and Elena isn't the same as between the mc and Heather, or the mc and Sally, there definitely has been a setup going on for ages.

When the mc offers to fuck her in episode 4, she tells JB, and it definitely comes across like something's going to happen even back then.

So yeah, no sexual tension at all, but totally been toyed with for a while now.

Both Josy and Maya are into MC far more then the other girl and they don't really hide it. To me the way things are going Josy and Maya are meant to break up and be with MC. If MC is balance with both girls I think that could let him keep dating both until he got to pick if you favor one then goes into solo with that girl. I don't think there would be a path where they both leave you one yes but not both
I think that kinda has to be done for the VN's sake. I mean, once the mc is in that relationship, if the two girls cling more to each other than to the mc, it'll feel off putting. Imagine when the mc sleeps with them in Maya's dorm and instead of him being in the middle, he's on the left or right and one of the girls is in the middle. Aesthetically that's not going to work for the viewer.

Same as when the mc gets into bed with Nicole and Lilly, or even the Vixens, if he's not the centre, then it's not pleasing to the player. And this extends from the visuals into all aspects of the relationship. Even though the mc was inserted into Maya & Josy's existing relationship, he's now the centre of the relationship to appeal to the player's ego, otherwise feeling like the third wheel will not make for an enjoyable experience.

All that said, there are definitely undertones of discontent between the two girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes