felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill's designs are just too inconsistent. In some shots she looks like an absolute goddess, but in other ones, she looks like she had a few too many filler injections.

Doesn't help that she gets stuck as the boring, prudish, naive virgin princess. She was much hotter when she had that business-like confident queen vibe in season 1. Now she's a banana. Takes zero initiative. It's a shame, her model is so striking, unique and absolutely drop dead gorgeous when DPC nails it, but the character really got downgraded as the game progressed.

Maya, it doesn't matter how many different hairstyles he tries on her, just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't help that it always looks like sex with MC hurts for her, and the only reason she's in this arrangement is because of Josy.

Edit: and just being honest.... all things being equal, who actually enjoys playing the MC as a chick? Is it any surprise that the most popular girls are when the MC is aligned is a DIK? At least bella makes it somewhat worthwhile because her sex scenes are absolutely smoking hot, but jill is .....blah.
Unfortunately, Jill, as a reaction to Tybalt's blackmail, suffered a stroke or something like that that permanently impaired her cognitive abilities, from which point she became a parody of the already borderline (but for that all in all interesting) character she was up to that point.

from that point on very little of her story is saved, and that is not considering the problems DPC has with her model in making her take on any cheerful expressions.

Listen you little bitch, that 60 FPS is fucking worth it. Worth every second, worth every penny. If you don't like it, you can suck cum out of Troy's asshole :cautious:

Just look at these beautiful works of art! :love::love::love:

View attachment 4159014
View attachment 4159017
View attachment 4159018

God, seeing that zombie fall over makes me want to weep. Even better than that big bitch crawling over to get shot in the face!
And oh sweet Jesus, the pièce de résistance? Zoey running through the woods :love::love::love:
View attachment 4159019
Piece of shit, coming at the king. DPC is love, DPC is life ;)
we were very lucky that at the time of the long intro to chapter 9 we were not already at 60fps, otherwise we would still be waiting for Halloween

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, Jill, as a reaction to Tybalt's blackmail, suffered a stroke or something like that that permanently impaired her cognitive abilities, from which point she became a parody of the already borderline (but for that all in all interesting) character she was up to that point.

from that point on very little of her story is saved, and that is not considering the problems DPC has with her model in making her take on any cheerful expressions.

we were very lucky that at the time of the long intro to chapter 9 we were not already at 60fps, otherwise we would still be waiting for Halloween
It's almost as lucky that Episode 10 is only like half and half on the FPS. Cathy's lewd for example, switches back and forth between 30 and 60.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's almost as lucky that Episode 10 is only like half and half on the FPS. Cathy's lewd for example, switches back and forth between 30 and 60.
by the way, there are animations that while “useful” from a narrative and “cinematic” point of view, in my opinion become highly counterproductive because they increase the perception of how fake everything is, instead of diminishing it.

in addition to Zoey's run, for example even the overview of the DIKs at the barbecue, look too much like animatronics, worsening the impression you would get with simple renders

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
And oh sweet Jesus, the pièce de résistance? Zoey running through the woods
The old DPC would have used a handful of renders to get her through the forest, and we would have had a single shot of her teary face, and we totally would have gotten the message. Instead, the fucking scene is ridiculed, detracting from the emotion, and what the fuck were we doing flying up through the tree?! He's fucking lost it, thinking he's some great art director while Zoey runs through the forest like she's done a shit in her pants... :rolleyes:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
by the way, there are animations that while “useful” from a narrative and “cinematic” point of view, in my opinion become highly counterproductive because they increase the perception of how fake everything is, instead of diminishing it.

in addition to Zoey's run, for example even the overview of the DIKs at the barbecue, look too much like animatronics, worsening the impression you would get with simple renders
Yeah they're like mannequins, especially when they're talking. It's weird though, because he's actually capable of more fluid animation. Like my zombie examples aren't that bad, despite ironically being zombies.

Then there's stuff like Yoga Girl(?) in that stupid movie being watched on Halloween.
anim_wave3_ep9online-video-cutter.com2-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Her falling and scurrying away is decent for 30FPS. Completely pointless of course, but I guess he's trying to flex?

The old DPC would have used a handful of renders to get her through the forest, and we would have had a single shot of her teary face, and we totally would have gotten the message. Instead, the fucking scene is ridiculed, detracting from the emotion, and what the fuck were we doing flying up through the tree?! He's fucking lost it, thinking he's some great art director while Zoey runs through the forest like she's done a shit in her pants... :rolleyes:
Agreed. Bouncing back and forth between renders to simulate movement also had a comedic element, which was usually used well. But I'll admit, certain scenes play better with animation rather than a gif.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Jill's designs are just too inconsistent. In some shots she looks like an absolute goddess, but in other ones, she looks like she had a few too many filler injections.

Doesn't help that she gets stuck as the boring, prudish, naive virgin princess. She was much hotter when she had that business-like confident queen vibe in season 1. Now she's a banana. Takes zero initiative. It's a shame, her model is so striking, unique and absolutely drop dead gorgeous when DPC nails it, but the character really got downgraded as the game progressed.

Maya, it doesn't matter how many different hairstyles he tries on her, just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't help that it always looks like sex with MC hurts for her, and the only reason she's in this arrangement is because of Josy.

Edit: and just being honest.... all things being equal, who actually enjoys playing the MC as a chick? Is it any surprise that the most popular girls are when the MC is aligned is a DIK? At least bella makes it somewhat worthwhile because her sex scenes are absolutely smoking hot, but jill is .....blah.
Just say you don't enjoy vanilla sex, dude. It's not your cup of tea, but there's probably plenty of other guys who like those.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Both Josy and Maya are into MC far more then the other girl and they don't really hide it. To me the way things are going Josy and Maya are meant to break up and be with MC. If MC is balance with both girls I think that could let him keep dating both until he got to pick if you favor one then goes into solo with that girl. I don't think there would be a path where they both leave you one yes but not both
I think it's possible a Maya/Josy happy ending without breaking up. It will depend the plot after the whole father/tuition drama ends

Maya is not in to MC, she into anyone who give a fuck about her Tuition problem:whistle::p:ROFLMAO::KEK:
So Maya will be fucking: Tremolo, Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage... It would be interesting

orgy.gif

oops looks like DPC hates me now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, DPC hate all F95zone users

it's ok his wife loves me;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now DPC probably kills Josy in episode 12 for that comment

I find it pretty funny that every time someone drops a reference to this part of the community, it's referred to as "That Forum" or "The Forum that shall not be named"
So.... We are now Voldemort, right?

voldemort.gif

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
Listen you little bitch, that 60 FPS is fucking worth it. Worth every second, worth every penny. If you don't like it, you can suck cum out of Troy's asshole :cautious:

Just look at these beautiful works of art! :love::love::love:

View attachment 4159014
View attachment 4159017
View attachment 4159018

God, seeing that zombie fall over makes me want to weep. Even better than that big bitch crawling over to get shot in the face!
And oh sweet Jesus, the pièce de résistance? Zoey running through the woods :love::love::love:
View attachment 4159019
Piece of shit, coming at the king. DPC is love, DPC is life ;)
To be fair, these aren't the most complex animations. I don't think the rendering took very long. The lewd scenes with Bella and Nora took longer to render.

It remains to be seen why he's doing this.
1) He's too bored and tired of the game and so now he likes to create side things like animations or minigames.
2) He is trying to artificially extend the development time with new animations because he is subconsciously afraid that his next game will be unsuccessful and he will lose his income. Well or he is saving up for a house on the ocean and so until the house is not built he is going to milk his subscribers, pretending that everything is under control.
3) He's just interested in everything, he's like a child. He tried animations, he liked them and now he does them everywhere. He just likes creating mini-games and started adding them as much as possible.
Choose your option.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1) He's too bored and tired of the game and so now he likes to create side things like animations or minigames.
2) He is trying to artificially extend the development time with new animations because he is subconsciously afraid that his next game will be unsuccessful and he will lose his income. Well or he is saving up for a house on the ocean and so until the house is not built he is going to milk his subscribers, pretending that everything is under control.
3) He's just interested in everything, he's like a child. He tried animations, he liked them and now he does them everywhere. He just likes creating mini-games and started adding them as much as possible.
Choose your option.
no one can know. my guess is that he is certainly not interested in shortening the production process, so he has invested all the advantage he would gain by improving the machines he works on on aspects that would have been prohibitive before.

it was probably something he was interested in and he took the opportunity, the problem is that I doubt he is really satisfied (some of them are just bad to me) so he will still work hard on them

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

Character proportion inconsistency is a very common issue across pretty much all the LIs, I've pointed out in the past that sage is a huge victim of this in a number of scenes.

I agree about Jill, she's hot in a number of scenes but the overly naive, insecure, and somewhat prudish personality she develops late in the path make her wholly undesirable to me.

I completely disagree about Maya here, it feels like when you did the throuple path you probably choose josy every time, maya develops a lot the more time you spend with her.

as for chick vs. dik it depends on what you are here for, if you're here for the fap, then sure dik is great for that, but if you enjoy the relationship based drama as well chick provides more of that. Personally I prefer playing neutral, even though it limits my options, but you feel like less of a pushover without being a complete ass to everyone.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
To be fair, these aren't the most complex animations. I don't think the rendering took very long. The lewd scenes with Bella and Nora took longer to render.

Choose your option.
I choose: 4) All of the above :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

as for chick vs. dik it depends on what you are here for, if you're here for the fap, then sure dik is great for that, but if you enjoy the relationship based drama as well chick provides more of that. Personally I prefer playing neutral, even though it limits my options, but you feel like less of a pushover without being a complete ass to everyone.
DIK path is the funny one, CHICK path is the romantic one, NEUTRAL path is the balanced one...

I currently have a full DIK other path a full neutral path for the each of the MG and a CHICK path for each of the MG girl until episode 8

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think it's possible a Maya/Josy happy ending without breaking up. It will depend the plot after the whole father/tuition drama ends

So Maya will be fucking: Tremolo, Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage... It would be interesting

View attachment 4159470

Don't worry, DPC hate all F95zone users

Now DPC probably kills Josy in episode 12 for that comment

So.... We are now Voldemort, right?

View attachment 4159476
Possible but I think the most likely thing to happen is Josy and Maya breaking up but that just my guess.

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
By the way, I have a very risky opinion about ep 10.
I think it's one of the weakest episodes of the entire game.
I'll try to explain. I have a few reasons why I don't like it.
It's too long. Probably a lot of people like long episodes, but it's not only long, it's incredibly drawn out and boring.
The air party is probably the most boring in the entire game. It has no interactivity and all the variety is reduced to playing ping pong and choosing whether you eat the mushrooms or not. Otherwise you just talk to the characters and that's it.
Other than the party it has boring dialog. The dialog with Sage was like a job interview. She just talks about herself, even though she could have said that in ep5 and ep6. Why did she procrastinate so much until ep10? There's nothing special about that information.
A lot of the character development really disappointed me. Everyone loves Sage's branch, but what happened to Sage in ep10 could have happened in season 2. I guess DPС abruptly decided he should add depth to Sage and dumped everything on the player all at once. That's not good. If Sage had talked about her hobbies in ep4 for example, when MC slept over at Sage's house after breaking up with Josy and Maya, and then added something new in ep10, that would have been a normal development. It's the same as if Shadowheart only revealed that she can't swim and likes flowers in act 3 just before the finale.
Also, there's too much going on in this episode. Let's do the math. 1) Hidden cameras 2) Patrick and his relationship with Maya 3) Burke's backstory( why?) 4) DIK's photos 5) Riona's kidnapping 6) The grim ending at Bella's house.
Isn't that a bit much? The player literally has no time to catch their breath from such an abundance of events. Yoga is supposed to serve this purpose, but it's only one scene. Even at the party in the woods, the player is in suspense.
And of course there's too much cheap emotion in the game. Patrick's backstory, Burke's backstory, Josy running around with tears in her eyes..... It's all cheap emotion, kind of like anime. The game had cheap emotion before, but episode 10 has too much of it.
I need to replay the game again to refresh my impressions. But overall ep10 is much weaker in terms of plot and structure than any episode from season 2.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes