MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I'm not sure I've ever seen Sage NOT in someone's top 3 MGs :unsure:
View attachment 4158667
This really be how you feel :HideThePain:
I'd be pretty confident if the MG's had a 5-4-3-2-1 vote, Sage would win a landslide. She seems to be so many people's second or third fav (if not #1).

BTW, look how excited Tremolo gets and how fast he comes running when he hears the words 'cum slut'. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'd be pretty confident if the MG's had a 5-4-3-2-1 vote, Sage would win a landslide. She seems to be so many people's second or third fav (if not #1).

BTW, look how excited Tremolo gets and how fast he comes running when he hears the words 'cum slut'. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Sage is typically #1. Big titty redhead? That's an instant win for a lot of people.

Actually he's running because "butt slut" is written on her ass ;)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Who would be in the bottom? I used to think it would be Maya but given that her and Sage were the only ones to win their letters in that patreon poll, Im not so sure

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Who would be in the bottom? I used to think it would be Maya but given that her and Sage were the only ones to win their letters in that patreon poll, Im not so sure
I think Maya and Jill usually end up near the bottom. Maya attracts a lot of negative opinions for a variety of reasons, and some see Jill as the typical virgin princess (aka boring).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think Maya and Jill usually end up near the bottom. Maya attracts a lot of negative opinions for a variery of reasons, and some see Jill as the typical virgin princess (aka boring).
I guess it depends where the poll is taken because the same patreon poll had Jill above Josy for the js but at the same time I get why people would not be the biggest jill fans

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
Jill's designs are just too inconsistent. In some shots she looks like an absolute goddess, but in other ones, she looks like she had a few too many filler injections.

Doesn't help that she gets stuck as the boring, prudish, naive virgin princess. She was much hotter when she had that business-like confident queen vibe in season 1. Now she's a banana. Takes zero initiative. It's a shame, her model is so striking, unique and absolutely drop dead gorgeous when DPC nails it, but the character really got downgraded as the game progressed.

Maya, it doesn't matter how many different hairstyles he tries on her, just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't help that it always looks like sex with MC hurts for her, and the only reason she's in this arrangement is because of Josy.

Edit: and just being honest.... all things being equal, who actually enjoys playing the MC as a chick? Is it any surprise that the most popular girls are when the MC is aligned is a DIK? At least bella makes it somewhat worthwhile because her sex scenes are absolutely smoking hot, but jill is .....blah.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Jill's designs are just too inconsistent. In some shots she looks like an absolute goddess, but in other ones, she looks like she had a few too many filler injections.

Doesn't help that she gets stuck as the boring, prudish, naive virgin princess. She was much hotter when she had that business-like confident queen vibe in season 1. Now she's a banana. Takes zero initiative. It's a shame, her model is so striking, unique and absolutely drop dead gorgeous when DPC nails it, but the character really got downgraded as the game progressed.
I agree and I've said it long time ago, he destroyed Jill. From what she was and to what she become. And in the last few updates his primary focus are mini games that have absolutely nothing to do with any female or the story itself, if there is any left tbh.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The bit that didn't quite sink in with me was that Helen was the religious one, and she kinda lost her faith when she got sick (so many religious fucks lose their faith when shit happens to them, when it happens to other people they're like, "You need to pray harder..." :rolleyes:). Anyway, minor religious rant aside, when Helen lost her faith, Patrick kinda overcompensated for it. If I'm recalling correctly, he wasn't even all that religious to start with. So is he fighting the "good fight" against the sins of sapphic sexuality on Helen's behalf? He seems a little overzealous for someone who wasn't even that big a religious nut in the first place... :unsure:

He's definitely evolved a fair amount from the little whiny fuck in the first episode. From this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I feel ya, the mc's gonna simply be a sensitive guy that's either polite or rough around the edges, that's pretty much all there is to it.

Even the "Massive DIK" options are limited lately. From what I can tell, the only changes for being a Massive DIK are:
  • Can't finger Maya in bed early on (ep. 2)
  • Get a blowjob with Sarah, Mel and Heather in the tub (ep. 5)
  • And nothing so far in Season 3.

The next step down, the Huge DIK:
  • Get to feel Sage up a little bit when she's asking to spy on Chad (ep. 1)
  • Get to offer to fuck Quinn when she's proposing the "restaurant" (ep. 1)
  • Get to fuck Nicole in the ass in the strip joint (ep. 3)
  • Nothing in Season 2.
  • And nothing so far in Season 3.

So really, apart from brutalising Nicole's anus and annoying Heather in the tub, there's no other need to be anything other than an entry level DIK. Of course Nicole's anus and the tub foursome are mandatory, but there needs to be more! Kinda disappointing.

There are no standards in B&R. Dawe and Arieth have been going there for years... :eek:

But regarding being a man, all it takes to be a man is to step and and take care of shit when it needs to be taken care of. Rusty gets his dad to do shit, Tommy avoids doing shit, Jacob is a chicken shit, Jamie lets his bitch girlfriend control him, Leon and Nick do fuck all. But the mc, even if he's an emotional dude, gets things done. His dad done raised him good. He's definitely on the path to being a real man. And if he gets all of these bitches pregnant, he's gonna be a man and take care of that shit too!

So... A virgin then... :p
when Quinn say to Maya, she should kissing with a dik bro, not maggot. you can try stop Quinn
-Quinn ignore chick mc
-dik mc turning over and stopping Quinn
it makes me feel, this game is great
but i didnt found many similar point... so not that great.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Maya, it doesn't matter how many different hairstyles he tries on her, just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't help that it always looks like sex with MC hurts for her, and the only reason she's in this arrangement is because of Josy.

Edit: and just being honest.... all things being equal, who actually enjoys playing the MC as a chick? Is it any surprise that the most popular girls are when the MC is aligned is a DIK? At least bella makes it somewhat worthwhile because her sex scenes are absolutely smoking hot, but jill is .....blah.
I prefer Jill as a girlfriend than as she was initially, especially when she's leaning so heavily on Bella.
That said, I will concede that her looks change significantly depending on the angle. I will also admit that Tybalt's blackmail storyline was just drama for drama's sake, and the chick/neutral play style would affect me if I didn't use the Sancho mod to play how I want, regardless.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
oops looks like DPC hates me now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh no
i see the next status update :LOL:

welcome!

the developing was good, looked like a december release. but sudden shit happens.
someone, i wont say names, stole my Jojo.
so i deleted my works and have to start over from zero.

greetings
dpc

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
when Quinn say to Maya, she should kissing with a dik bro, not maggot. you can try stop Quinn
-Quinn ignore chick mc
-dik mc turning over and stopping Quinn
it makes me feel, this game is great
but i didnt found many similar point... so not that great.
It's actually a very sad indication as to how priorities have changed in the game's development.

Initially the intricacies were the focus, and small things like that gave you a different feel depending on your choices. Now the focus is on excess, longer animations, more renders, complex minigames.

DPC has forgotten that the huge following to this game did not evolve due to the lengthy non-lewd animations, nor the minigames, nor even the highly detailed renders. The huge following came for the characters, and the attention to little details.

Fucking animations... :rolleyes:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's actually a very sad indication as to how priorities have changed in the game's development.

Initially the intricacies were the focus, and small things like that gave you a different feel depending on your choices. Now the focus is on excess, longer animations, more renders, complex minigames.

DPC has forgotten that the huge following to this game did not evolve due to the lengthy non-lewd animations, nor the minigames, nor even the highly detailed renders. The huge following came for the characters, and the attention to little details.

Fucking animations... :rolleyes:
Listen you little bitch, that 60 FPS is fucking worth it. Worth every second, worth every penny. If you don't like it, you can suck cum out of Troy's asshole :cautious:

Just look at these beautiful works of art! :love::love::love:

View attachment anim_zombie_die_ep10.webm
View attachment anim_boss_ep10.webm
View attachment anim_zoey_run_ep10.webm

God, seeing that zombie fall over makes me want to weep. Even better than that big bitch crawling over to get shot in the face!
And oh sweet Jesus, the pièce de résistance? Zoey running through the woods :love::love::love:
1729673185895.gif
Piece of shit, coming at the king. DPC is love, DPC is life ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes