godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Still a believer it happening no matter what mc does but he is a big fat pussy
When creating the Steam achievements he called it the troubled path, if there is never any trouble it's kind of a waste of a name.

It's why I make sure to not get the papers on most runs, I don't think that'll be what keeps them together but I don't want them to even have a chance.

Just like my Sage run shows the video, I want consequences and if Pinkcakes branches as much as he talks about branching, shit will get real

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
When creating the Steam achievements he called it the troubled path, if there is never any trouble it's kind of a waste of a name.

It's why I make sure to not get the papers on most runs, I don't think that'll be what keeps them together but I don't want them to even have a chance.

Just like my Sage run shows the video, I want consequences and if Pinkcakes branches as much as he talks about branching, shit will get real
Getting the papers could still lead to the same thing I think, if it really buff then it would make sense that Josy gets mad at Maya since that would mean all the pain was pointless

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I really want to see what happens if Maya doesn't get the papers. Im also wondering why they don't just go to their mom. Surely their mother would tell their dad to cut the crap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As Josy's biggest fan, if Josy wanted to be the meat in a mc/ other dude sandwich, would you make that dream happen?
If it up to me A FFM yes please, a MMF hell fucking no. Not into sharing with a guy and based what she said ep9 don't think she would be either. But I love my girl so I would listen to her no matter what

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I really want to see what happens if Maya doesn't get the papers. Im also wondering why they don't just go to their mom. Surely their mother would tell their dad to cut the crap
I don't think Helen has the strength or at least that's what Maya and Derek believe. When Helen finds out the truth it will probably be what leads to her death.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't think Helen has the strength or at least that's what Maya and Derek believe. When Helen finds out the truth it will probably be what leads to her death.
I think they don't want Helen suffer even more, learning what fucker her husband is. And not just husband, or father, but caretaker. She 100% relies on Patrick, and that can't be jeopardized atm.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
i wonder what's going to happen with Darkwen once BaDIK is finished, one can only love Josy so long...

i bet 2 things will happen in a far off future:

1- his tombstone will bear a picture of Josy and his catchphrase "Alady".

2- he'll hopefully and likely experience something akin to the ending of the movie Somewhere in Time.
Being DPC so slow, when Badik will be finished, Darkwen will be able to create a real Josy using cloning techniques or the VR will be so advanced he will just create a virtual world full of Josy... And the saddest thing is if DPC starts releasing one episode every two years, in ten years the technology would reach these level
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::eek::eek::eek::eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VaderExMachina

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to this.
How do I play the game from the start?
Watch this informative video!
I'm on a fucking roll lately, just wasting my time doing the most pointless shit ever that only like 2 of you will even moderately appreciate. I've made... another video. And even more surprising, it's... an instructional video on how to install and play the game for the first time.
Slight re-edits made to make reading easier.
Simps and gentleman, may I present: Better Cock Spock's Guide to Installing "Being a DIK" View attachment 3907647
View attachment 3949416

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I think they don't want Helen suffer even more, learning what fucker her husband is. And not just husband, or father, but caretaker. She 100% relies on Patrick, and that can't be jeopardized atm.
Yeah without Patrick support she'll be forced to live in a home that she can't even afford, Derek or Maya would be forced to drop out to look after her, it would be a mess.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah without Patrick support she'll be forced to live in a home that she can't even afford, Derek or Maya would be forced to drop out to look after her, it would be a mess.
Plus it would absolutely destroy their family.

Unless it turns out Helen is homophobic too, in which case Maya then has two parents who want to fuck her over :KEK:

1000087897.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes