TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just been trying to replay the game with a complete new reinstall after all my saves were corrupted, it's amazing how long it still takes to play through just one run-through. So I did a Jill run, Josy & Maya run, Sage run and finally a 'others' run, predominately as a Quinn run, but I was able to get a full Nora story so far out of it as well, but the thing that surprised me the most was after the few years I've been playing, I never realised there were items to be found during dialogue, I thought they could only be found during 'free roam' periods, so that my 'others' run took a lot longer to complete. Got at least one more run to do, Bella, might also do another 'others' run but choose a different girl to concentrate on.

This game keeps surprising me with new things to discover every time I play it.

Reactions: Jonmanchu

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Anyone else didnt like ISABELLAs new model?I mean her jaw line and other features are changed after ep8 or ep9 i dont exactly remember but I love the old Bella model

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
I assume he's here or on reddit from time to time. At least last week on the reddit under the status update post a lot of people were talking about how it's unclear when the game will be finished, what stage it's at, etc. And a week later, this Friday, he releases another status update saying ep11 is close to completion.
The reddit community is pretty loyal to DPС, unlike this forum where he is usually laughed at.
Funny enough, there's a rule on the subreddit that you can't mention this community :KEK:

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josycutie.png
That face just look at that heavenly perfect face oh you sweet little Josentine my love my Queen my Goddess
Alady Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes