mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
EPISODE 11 — Rooster Collection
_______________________ media_GYKuGGGW0AAaeqT.jpg
_______________________ media_GY3Y0I6WQAA6yAN.jpg
_______________________ media_GZhMhljWAAQjOMB.jpg
_______________________ media_GaZhKO1WoAAZY00.jpg
Friends have the ability to turn a bad day into a good one. Thanks for the fun, EbonyAndIvory. #NailedIt
Jamie is a vile and toxic monster! WARNING! Stay away from DIKJam at all costs!​
No Santa is coming down the chimney for these girls. #NaughtyGirls
Happy Thanksgiving! It's time to fatten up for winter. #ApplePie #Thanksgiving
. #
. #
. #. #

EP11 Preview Collection

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Maya: "Hello dad! I solved all my financial problems, paid tuition for 3 years in advance, bought an apartment and a car! Your participation is the loan no longer needed. Your daughter has finally become self-sufficient and independent, you must be proud of me! By the way, don’t forget to subscribe to my Onlyfans, a new video has been released featuring me and Blackzilla. I hope you like it. Kisses!"

Patrick:
View attachment 4150254

Patrick: *opening up web browser and getting out his credit card....

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thats a nice rooster, I always liked Elena.

Also, time for the weekly dose of despair from your brazillian pal Kaiser.

I was checking the reports from Episode 10 and found this from 29/09/23 (78 days before the release of the updade)

In that report DPC annouced he was 100% done with posing all statics & animations of EP10. (40 weeks between the first update from EP10 and this one)

Meanwhile we just crossed the 42th week into the reported EP 11 development (DPC started it while E10 was in beta) and he is still not done with posing.

Not only that, there is a substantial amount of work left, I estimate at least 65 animations & 1000+ statics left to be done considering how many scenes he mentioned in the last report.

And remember, all of those still need to render after being posed, then there is DPC's testing and then 2 more weeks (probably 3 now due to the size) for the beta.

I estimate he needs at least 1 month to pose everything left (if he focus on that) then another 2/3 months to render it all.

That plus the beta should leave us at the end of March...

Dammit, I wanted to give you guys despair, but I got sad as well.

I swear if DPC doesn't lose at least a few patreons from this I don't know what will cause it.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, COULD HE BUY AT LEAST ONE MORE PC, THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

What I expect from EP11;
-Josy/Maya Anal Sex
-Elena Sex
-To be released in December
:D:D:cool::cool::cool:
If we get the first 2 I'm not complaining anymore lol

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes