Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Or Dawes famous line,'it's like stirring a drink with a straw'.
While Quinn, Riona, Camila and the rest of the HOT's maybe big sluts they at least seem smart enough to stay protected as to not ruin "business" Arieth being a retard is a point that's been made several times so far throughout episodes 1-3.

EDIT: That was one of the funnest lines of the episode for me.
screenshot0065.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
While Quinn, Riona, Camila and the rest of the HOT's maybe big sluts they at least seem smart enough to stay protected as to not ruin "business" Arieth being a retard is a point that's been made several times so far throughout episodes 1-3.

EDIT: That was one of the funnest lines of the episode for me.
View attachment 426824
Well, we had unprotected sex with Mona, Camilla (twice), Josy, Envy, Sarah, Quinn (twice) and Riona. I don't think anyone used a condom ever here (except for the CUM-petition and the drink for Dawe). Not even mentioned they used them.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well, we had unprotected sex with Mona, Camilla (twice), Josy, Envy, Sarah, Quinn (twice) and Riona. I don't think anyone used a condom ever here (except for the CUM-petition and the drink for Dawe). Not even mentioned they used them.
It would be interesting to know the final number of girls MC gets to fuck if he goes the man whore route in the end of BaDIK :D

Last edited:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
:FacePalm:Why is that surprising they are all hot ;)
Agreed
Cheers.gif

Pfffft obviously you won't cause Arieth is an NTR goddess and NtR iS gOd'S bEsT cReAtIoN, wHeN wIlL tHiS gAmE gEt NtR??? :geek:
We just need a BaDIK spin off where we play as Dawe ;)

At this point we are going to be the only DIK who hasn't fucked Arieth. I think she should be a requirement for becoming a DIK at this point :LOL:
Only with about a million layers of protection :p otherwise no thank you.
View attachment The Hardest Choices Require the Strongest Wills.mp4

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe they're on the pill, Envy is a stripper so it's safe to assume to she's clean. I don't think Arieth knows what protection is.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe they're on the pill, Envy is a stripper so it's safe to assume to she's clean. I don't think Arieth knows what protection is.
Maybe they are, I was thinking more about STDs than pregnancies. That's why I included anal-only scenes there too.

They could be on the pill, yeah, but Arieth being dumb as a log I doubt she uses anything. Maybe she doesn't know what pregnancy is :unsure:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
If we are all SOOOOOO enlightened, why is it that almost everyone on this thread (including me) is laughing our collective ass off over the speculation that Chad has a gay lover? I am sure that at least a few of us (not I, any longer) are part of that 'whole community' you write of.
Because Chad is a macho asshole bully and if he were to turn out gay... It would be funny.. Whereas Maya is a cool chick... Not exactly apples to oranges here buddy..

Reactions: yngve

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well if that is the case with Sarah then that pretty much right there is judging her it's not this shit-talking you keep coming up with her she is judging her looks just imagine how much she will judge her if she finds out about her sexuality, this is exactly the reason why Maya hides it younger people can be equally as cruel when it comes to these issues.
No dude.. That is envy... Sarah in this case would envy Maya and takes it out by talking shit about her...

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
One community does not mean that suddenly everyone is okay with it. Even if they are, what's actually happening is that Maya is uncomfortable with anyone knowing that she's bi because she fears she will be judged. I don't see how that's a hard point to believe. Have you never met anyone that's part of the LGBT community and has been uncomfortable with revealing that without getting to know the person first?
Yea no shit... That's with everything ever...

The plot point is.... Quinn knows Maya is Bi and uses that to black mail her or whatever... I think it's stupid... she should rather come out... really it's really no ones business actually if I'm being honest here...This ain't the 80's 90's or saudi arabia or china..

Also in today? People practically scream out their gay or part of the LGBT... Are you kidding me with that? Where do you live? I'm from Cali dude..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes