Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe Jill will form a local LGBT chapter as part of her anti-bullying campaign, but we haven't seen any marches or demonstrations on campus yet.
That ain't half bad now that I think about it. It'd be a good way to tie Jill in with the other LI's mainly Maya and Josy regarding their relationship. Maybe Chad could play a part as well assuming he does turn out to be gay. You might be on to something chief.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That ain't half bad now that I think about it. It'd be a good way to tie Jill in with the other LI's mainly Maya and Josy regarding their relationship. Maybe Chad could play a part as well assuming he does turn out to be gay. You might be on to something chief.
Chad and Wendy marching arm in arm! I can see it! [I might throw up, but I can see it. :ROFLMAO:]

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh certainly. But how the current environment is around the college, even if it was super liberal, wouldn't matter much if Maya doesn't feel comfortable sharing that info.
Here`s the thing,Maya could have,like Josy did,say that she is in a relationship without giving up that she has a gf,she could even say that this relationship is not really working(which creates a bit of a problem-why go against her father for something that doesn`t even make her happy?To preserve her identity maybe?meh,ok).
The way it`s written dealt a blow to Maya`s character,it didn`t really had to,maybe DPC didn`t thought this through,maybe he wanted to give her a flaw,who knows.

The whole lgb+ stuff is not exactly a cheap drama but it is an outdated cliche,in reality you gonna get bullied,possibly even destroyed if you`re not on board with the rainbow,not if you are a homo-sexual,that`s the reality.This however is a work of fiction and in this universe nobody gets hurt for being gay but making fun of it is still accepted
1.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The whole lgb+ stuff is not exactly a cheap drama but it is an outdated cliche,in reality you gonna get bullied,possibly even destroyed if you`re not on board with the rainbow,not if you are a homo-sexual,that`s the reality.This however is a work of fiction and in this universe nobody gets hurt for being gay but making fun of it is still accepted
I guess it could also come down to DPC views on this subject I'd say in some cultures there is certainly still that stigma around peoples sexuality and yeah it's not as bad as it used to be as people are more accepting but there is always going to be that base of people who will never accept it, I mean in certain countries you can be killed for it but then again most of these countries treat women like they are some second class citizen. Now with Maya, I think it's likely her dating Josy may even be kept quiet that's of course if there is any future for them both.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I guess it could also come down to DPC views on this subject I'd say in some cultures there is certainly still that stigma around peoples sexuality and yeah it's not as bad as it used to be as people are more accepting but there is always going to be that base of people who will never accept it, I mean in certain countries you can be killed for it but then again most of these countries treat women like they are some second class citizen. Now with Maya, I think it's likely her dating Josy may even be kept quiet that's of course if there is any future for them both.
The key clearly is Derek who knows about it but like a good older brother accepts it and does his best to protect her. That's why he's confused by her behavior with the MC. I presume the best way to get the most points and go on the Maya path in the game is to shack up with him and turn him round the idea you as the MC has the best interest of Maya to heart.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 427328
View attachment 427329
View attachment 427330
View attachment 427331
If you want to spy on the Queen, at least don't let her find you. :sneaky:

Have a nice Bella's day
View attachment 427332
A kiss to make it up to her.
View attachment 427335
Every day is Bella's day.
View attachment 427394
SHIT! I already deleted the game and now you'all forcing me to redownload and play again! :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: MLBnoob

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I hope the devs dont make the whole ending like acting lessons, I smell drugs, jails, depression incoming.
If he did i'm pretty sure most of his supporters would stop supporting him cuz they would expect his next game to have deaths, it's gonna become repetitive and boring and expected.
the fun in AL was that we didn't expect anyone to die and didn't expect that plot twist, yeah it was sad and depressing for some but it was a big hit for everyone since no one expected it and i found it sad af but at the same time it was really amazing how deep the story got.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes