Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because Chad is a macho asshole bully and if he were to turn out gay... It would be funny.. Whereas Maya is a cool chick... Not exactly apples to oranges here buddy..
I guess you missed all of the anti-homo remarks made by the DIKs. The Tri-Alpha's aren't comfortable with it either. This ain't your West Coast University. For all we know, it's in the Ozarks.

Why do you insist on projecting your values onto these UN-enlightened walking clumps of testosterone? Not every campus is Cal-Berkeley.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Also in today? People practically scream out their gay or part of the LGBT...
Well we're not talking about these people are we? We're talking about Maya... someone who has:
A. Felt judged by her dad for whatever reason (most probably because she's into girls)
B. Only has felt comfortable around her brother (we don't know much about her mother yet)
C. Is currently in a sticky situation with her feelings for Josy and MC
So of course she's not gonna go "yippee ki yay I'm gay" to the MC or anyone else that she meets and knows for barely a week in college.

Also pls multiquote

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Welcome Freshy, here is a detailed assessment of options for your first period at B&R:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kind of assessment is this? Just play the game too what you think are the best options once you play through it once you will get a better idea of what you want, got no idea what is going on here.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I guess you missed all of the anti-homo remarks made by the DIKs. The Tri-Alpha's aren't comfortable with it either. This ain't your West Coast University. For all we know, it's in the Ozarks.

Why do you insist on projecting your values onto these UN-enlightened walking clumps of testosterone? Not every campus is Cal-Berkeley.
Well I don't think Maya really cares for the frat.... other then MC ofc..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well we're not talking about these people are we? We're talking about Maya... someone who has:
A. Felt judged by her dad for whatever reason (most probably because she's into girls)
B. Only has felt comfortable around her brother (we don't know much about her mother yet)
C. Is currently in a sticky situation with her feelings for Josy and MC
So of course she's not gonna go "yippee ki yay I'm gay" to the MC or anyone else that she meets and knows for barely a week in college.

Also pls multiquote
I was about to reply again but then I felt it would just be a circle... Ehh I like Maya... I don't the blackmail source material... keep it simple..

Reactions: DrackDrap

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, guess I'm going to beat the game two times, as being a dik and chick.
First playthrough choose the choices you find good for you and finish the game choosing choices you'd make instead of going full dik or full chick and it's probably gonna be neutral,
second and third go full chick and one full dik choices, that's how i played it.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was about to reply again but then I felt it would just be a circle... Ehh I like Maya... I don't the blackmail source material... keep it simple..
Quinn isn't gonna blackmail anybody. Trying to blackmail somebody who you're about to offer a role in an illegal prostitution ring isn't the smartest idea. It'd be even dumber if it was before you made the offer.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Quinn isn't gonna blackmail anybody. Trying to blackmail somebody who you're about to offer a role in an illegal prostitution ring isn't the smartest idea. It'd be even dumber if it was before you made the offer.
Not really think of it this way u got the offer u refused ....what about if she actually paid for her tuition then she will have to blackmail her as a payback

Reactions: Triple OG

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not really think of it this way u got the offer u refused ....what about if she actually paid for her tuition then she will have to blackmail her as a payback
That hypothetical scenario simply isn't true, if you want that "free" paid tuition you're gonna have to work for it. Maya already ruled that out. If Quinn attempts to blackmail her as payback for refusing her offer with whatever say her sexuality then Maya will also have dirt on her regarding the prostitution. Quinn isn't that stupid.

Besides Riona is right, her wanting to "expand" is gonna backfire on her. Her obsession with wanting to make more money will be her downfall. Which ever she gets busted for first between the prostitution & drugs is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That hypothetical scenario simply isn't true, if you want that "free" paid tuition you're gonna have to work for it. Maya already ruled that out. If Quinn attempts to blackmail her as payback for refusing her offer with whatever say her sexuality then Maya will also have dirt on her regarding the prostitution. Quinn isn't that stupid.
The whole scenario is hypothetical and hard to see the light but let’s say if actually all of this happened u think that maya can be put down Quinn just because she has dirt on her ....comon i mean the whole school knows Quinn and her little market yet no one has said or actually stop her ...lead me to think that she has a big pilar as a support and i wouldn’t be suprised if it is burke himself who is behind that so now how can Maya alone stop her even if u throw her brother and the mc together in that i’m affraid they can’t do much

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well I don't think Maya really cares for the frat.... other then MC ofc..
Do you mean the frat THAT THE MC PLEDGING FOR? Don't forget that Maya is local. She knows the reputations of all of these fraternities. The DIKs are new, but not so new that she wouldn't know about them.

It is not far-fetched at all that she would be reluctant to open up her soul to these people.

That doesn't even take into account that a close role model, her father, has practically disowned her.

Maybe Jill will form a local LGBT chapter as part of her anti-bullying campaign, but we haven't seen any marches or demonstrations on campus yet.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Downloaded the update when it came out, but only now managed to play it. I think that the game even if it did not have any sex content would be good, the writing and overall quality is just so good, not often happens that i laugh while playing these games. Well worth waiting 3 or more months to get a quality content.

I also like how things are going slow with Bella and Jill, my 2 favorite characters, probably my favorite characters in any of around 100 games i downloaded from here. Not just that they are extremely sexy, but what bought me was how dr pink managed to set their personalities, really job well done, not just get on the bed take of your clothes and lets fuck in the first chapter of the game some of the games tend to do.

The library scene with Bella although short was great and the ending with me picking her room to stay makes me impatient to see what comes next.

Keep up the good work my man.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDAsorry
Yea no shit... That's with everything ever...

The plot point is.... Quinn knows Maya is Bi and uses that to black mail her or whatever... I think it's stupid... she should rather come out... really it's really no ones business actually if I'm being honest here...This ain't the 80's 90's or saudi arabia or china..

Also in today? People practically scream out their gay or part of the LGBT... Are you kidding me with that? Where do you live? I'm from Cali dude..
One community does not mean that suddenly everyone is okay with it. Even if they are, what's actually happening is that Maya is uncomfortable with anyone knowing that she's bi because she fears she will be judged. I don't see how that's a hard point to believe. Have you never met anyone that's part of the LGBT community and has been uncomfortable with revealing that without getting to know the person first?
you may be both right? my only female friend is lesbian and she can walk around holding hands with a girl here in the city but in her hometown wasn't that easy; if you both are from the u.s., bigger country than mine, it is possible you are both right depending of which part of the u.s. you live
idk, I'd never been to the u.s. (and I don't ever want to, and I'm straight white male)

not sure that most of us were laughing at Chad being gay tho, but because of how actually possible is that that asshole is so agressive because of being selfhatefull closet gay

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
comon i mean the whole school knows Quinn and her little market yet no one has said or actually stop her
Not true. The HOT's have a reputation for being sluts (the're College girls for crying out loud) not certain members selling sex for money. Do you see Quinn going around campus advertising her "restaurant"? Of course not for obvious reasons. Only a select few members of the DIKs, Jocks and HOT's are aware of Quinn's shady activities.

As for Burke he's just an obstacle imo, it's all but confirmed he's buying sexual favors from the HOT's what other college girls besides them could he be banging?, assuming he is which is very likely he's putting himself in an even worse position than Quinn and her girls due to his complicity in being a teacher and staff member. His downfall will tremendous and I look forward to seeing Jade smack him across the face with them divorce papers.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes