troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I mean it's possible. Riona worded their situation in a way that made it seem as though they have to meet a certain demand. However I don't know if introducing things like the mob is the direction DPC wants to take the story in. It is possible so we'll see.
Well, there are drugs, prostitutes and Isabella's husband that is in prison.
The mob is already in the story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't really have a problem with the death thingy but what's the point of it if it's predictable ?? AL was so good that i almost cried that one of the characters died but if it becomes a regular thing in DPC games it'd lose it's light and what makes it different than other games you know.
Exactly unless he wants to become the George RR Martin of the adult games and just keep killing his characters off it will be every time he makes a new game oh who dies this time

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I don't really have a problem with the death thingy but what's the point of it if it's predictable ?? AL was so good that i almost cried that one of the characters died but if it becomes a regular thing in DPC games it'd lose it's light and what makes it different than other games you know.
Oh, yeah. Predictable deaths usually are disappointing. The funny thing is that DPC already stated the same thing won't happen at BADIK, so it is making people curious about what is going to happen. Something most people would predict based on his last game (death - or at least, killing) is already a no go.

I'm betting on character's going through desperation, depression and mental breakdown. This is something that can hit really close to home. As someone that have gone through depression after losing my mother and still taking some antidepressant pills, I know how it can affect people.

The thing I don't like about DPC is what I feel like is the overuse of cliffhangers. Almost all his versions end with a cliffhanger. Cliffhangers are good when done right, overused, they can become pretty boring.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I am genuinely want to know what kind of shit are you jacking off to.
I'm just not as sensitive as a lot of people on the fourms. you wanna kill a character? kill them its your story. you want to make a character to fuck your wife if the MC didn't treat her right then do it. if you want to let a character get raped to add some depth and tension to the characters to prevail and beat the antagonist fucking do it. Would you really watch a movie or tv show if you knew the good guys come out on top? i wouldn't. I love it when the good guys can actually loose because it flips expectations on their head. and that's far more interesting and engaging. Say for example someone ends up getting raped (god forbid) i want to see the act because it will drive us more to get revenge and make it much more satisfying when we achieve it. It won't happen in this game though because creativity is blocked by the threat of loosing support which sucks but i still enjoy the game regardless. :)

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Oh, yeah. Predictable deaths usually are disappointing. The funny thing is that DPC already stated the same thing won't happen at BADIK, so it is making people curious about what is going to happen. Something most people would predict based on his last game (death - or at least, killing) is already a no go.

I'm betting on character's going through desperation, depression and mental breakdown. This is something that can hit really close to home. As someone that have gone through depression after losing my mother and still taking some antidepressant pills, I know how it can affect people.

The thing I don't like about DPC is what I feel like is the overuse of cliffhangers. Almost all his versions end with a cliffhanger. Cliffhangers are good when done right, overused, they can become pretty boring.
Sorry for your lose and i really hope you get fully healed of depression cuz it really fucking sucks.

The cliffhangers really are annoying yeah especially when characters are talking and they are cut off mid conversation like DPC stop it pls :LOL:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm just not as sensitive as a lot of people on the fourms. you wanna kill a character? kill them its your story. you want to make a character to fuck your wife if the MC didn't treat her right then do it. if you want to let a character get raped to add some depth and tension to the characters to prevail and beat the antagonist fucking do it. Would you really watch a movie or tv show if you knew the good guys come out on top? i wouldn't. I love it when the good guys can actually loose because it flips expectations on their head. and that's far more interesting and engaging. Say for example someone ends up getting raped (god forbid) i want to see the act because it will drive us more to get revenge and make it much more satisfying when we achieve it. It won't happen in this game though because creativity is blocked by the threat of loosing support which sucks but i still enjoy the game regardless. :)
I hope you will get help

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just not as sensitive as a lot of people on the fourms. you wanna kill a character? kill them its your story.
Depends on the character but I don't really like violence towards women especially the fire in AL and Stella in DA and Lunas back story in De Luca was hard to go through because it was all violence towards women the fire not so much but I guess Leah was still nuts.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I like very lil about last few pages
I don`t recall DPC saying there will be anything dark in this game,I do remember him saying there`s gonna be some drama(which already is present)but nothing as heavy as AL and some of those dark scenarios here are much much heavier than anything AL had to offer.
Just relax,have a laugh,chill your titts and cool your balls,as they say.

cleostar

Sep 13, 2018
I'm just not as sensitive as a lot of people on the forums. you wanna kill a character? kill them its your story
well true, some people came here for stories, some for jerking off.
I prefer both. For me the sex content is just a side rewards that comes after the satisfying plot.
If you seeing the games like what I did, you will expect some of the games are just trash and sensitive people is just the kind of people that skipping story for scene.
and tbh not all the games in here can be referred as true "adult game" like example: De Luca

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like very lil about last few pages
I don`t recall DPC saying there will be anything dark in this game,I do remember him saying there`s gonna be some drama(which already is present)but nothing as heavy as AL and some of those dark scenarios here are much much heavier than anything AL had to offer.
Just relax,have a laugh,chill your titts and cool your balls,as they say.
giphy123.gif
Let the Quinn madness begin is what you are really thinking :p

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I love it when the good guys can actually loose because it flips expectations on their head. and that's far more interesting and engaging.
I agree that stories where you can get surprised are more engaging than the ones where everything is predictable, but it has to have logic behind it, and not just for the sake of subverting your expectations. A good writer should stick to their original intent and tell a good story and not just try to surprise us, even if we end up finding out what would come next.
Depends on the character but I don't really like violence towards women especially the fire in AL and Stella in DA and Lunas back story in De Luca was hard to go through because it was all violence towards women the fire not so much but I guess Leah was still nuts.
I also hate witnessing acts of violence against the weak and vulnerable (particularly towards women, children, and animals) and Luna's back story was probably the darkest thing I ever saw in a non-Japanese adult game. It really was hard to watch, but it fit the story and setting. But something like that happening in BaDIK would be too dark, imho. Even something like what happened in AL would be too dark and unfitting the story, imho.

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I still haven't got back to the De luca family. I think ill wait until its finished in about 2 years time so i can actually enjoy the story as a whole. on the violence on women it's a disgusting thing to happen to anyone but it does happen so if has to happen for the story to progress or has some real point to be there then go for it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I also hate witnessing acts of violence against the weak and vulnerable (particularly towards women, children, and animals) and Luna's back story was probably the darkest thing I ever saw in a non-Japanese adult game. It really was hard to watch, but it fit the story and setting. But something like that happening in BaDIK would be too dark, imho. Even something like what happened in AL would be too dark and unfitting in the story, imho.
Also, another game that I forgot to mention Urban Voyeur is really hardcore lot's of abuse and guys thinking they can just knock women about, so be glad that kind of stuff is not on here we've got it fairly easy on BaDIK so far as long as it doesn't go to the extreme.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Also, another game that I forgot to mention Urban Voyeur is really hardcore lot's of abuse and guys thinking they can just knock women about
Oof i remember playing the free version of it and at the time i didn't know that f95zone existed and it was super dark especially sophie's bf (i think that's her name?? i can't remember since it has been a long while since i last played it)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes