vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
To me, the top 3 right now are:
1. Maya
2. Bella
3. Josy

Bella and Josy are changing positions depending on how much content they have, Jill AKA Nowhere Girl can't be included cause we know about her as much as we knew after 0.1 - nothing.

And there was that one girl I can't even remember the name. That's because she is interesting as LI as much as she sees MC as a potential LI.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Jill AKA Nowhere Girl can't be included cause we know about her as much as we knew after 0.1 - nothing.
We know she's caring, worries about the MC (Who is totally named Richard, by the way), and is not interested in Pantysniffer MacRichdouche. What else do you need? A sordid, secret past will make her any better?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We know she's caring, worries about the MC (Who is totally named Richard, by the way), and is not interested in Pantysniffer MacRichdouche. What else do you need? A sordid, secret past will make her any better?
No, past - any kind - and something else than "look how beautiful I am" will make her "game character" and not just "game model".

Reactions: michael1984

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
No, past - any kind - and something else than "look how beautiful I am" will make her "game character" and not just "game model".
She's miss "I care a lot about MC and a bit overly protective". That s a really strong character trait. It even drives the plot, like the time she told on Chad to the principal.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Playing through the most recent update I feel like Quinn might actually be a love interest or is slowing growing into one if the right choices are made. Dr.Pinkcake did add Rena as a love interest to Acting Lessons even though she wasn't planned to be after all.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She's miss "I care a lot about MC and a bit overly protective". That s a really strong character trait. It even drives the plot, like the time she told on Chad to the principal.
Maya had a troubled childhood. Her father is a religious fanatic. She needs a lot of money. She's ashamed of her lesbian affair, we know her GF, we know she loves her brother and he loves and cares about her... Could go on and on.

Or Bella? At one point, Burkes tried to engage her in manage-a-trois, her husband is missing/lef her, she's traumatised and probably had some suicidal thoughts, she is trying to be cold to keep everyone far away from her. And on and on...

Josy isn't happy with her stepmother and stepbrother - junkie known as Tommy, she has GF (and we know who is that GF), she is thinking of throwing everything away and move on, she's torn between her feelings, she's not the best student, hence she's accepted on B&R later on... And on and on...

Sage doesn't know about what Quinn is doing behind her back, she's jealous and thinks Chad is cheating on her (which is true), she doesn't want a relationship - cause idea about her character is to go in opposite direction (from sexual to emotional relationship), she is influential in the college (but we don't know how)... And on and on...

Jill is pretty, nice, she was bullied cause she stuttered as a kid, she's a friend of Bella. The end.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maya had a troubled childhood. Her father is a religious fanatic. She needs a lot of money. She's ashamed of her lesbian affair, we know her GF, we know she loves her brother and he loves and cares about her... Could go on and on.

Or Bella? At one point, Burkes tried to engage her in manage-a-trois, her husband is missing/lef her, she's traumatised and probably had some suicidal thoughts, she is trying to be cold to keep everyone far away from her. And on and on...

Josy isn't happy with her stepmother and stepbrother - junkie known as Tommy, she has GF (and we know who is that GF), she is thinking of throwing everything away and move on, she's torn between her feelings, she's not the best student, hence she's accepted on B&R later on... And on and on...

Sage doesn't know about what Quinn is doing behind her back, she's jealous and thinks Chad is cheating on her (which is true), she doesn't want a relationship - cause idea about her character is to go in opposite direction (from sexual to emotional relationship), she is influential in the college (but we don't know how)... And on and on...

Jill is pretty, nice, she was bullied cause she stuttered as a kid, she's a friend of Bella. The end.
Jill may not be my favorite but it is quite obvious this is a over simplification.

Reactions: Deoku and thedude

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Strange thing about Josy... she had a crush on MC, she wanted to have sex with him (i turned her down) then when she said that she's coming to B&R and can she crash with us, i told her that i was in a room with a another girl, but she wasn't disappointed at all, she was totaly OK with it, strange... :unsure: maybe she just likes to fool around, boys or girls, who knows? :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes