E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
And you have three branchings - which means either very short content for every LI or long content for one of the branches and nothing for the other two.
Maybe the branches only differ when you are with the corresponding person of choice on their house/room, amounting to relatively low content, and most of the content is common to all branches. :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is it just me or does Josy give the vibe she'd make an excellent wingman/girl? :unsure:
I'd imagine before she breaks it off with Maya, she'll soften Maya up before letting the MC, her and Maya get a good dicking.
I'm curious as to what reaction we'll be able to respond with following that cliffhanger and if we'll be able to close off or continue Maya and Josy's route or if DPC will save that for later.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maybe the branches only differ when you are with the corresponding person of choice on their house/room, amounting to relatively low content, and most of the content is common to all branches. :unsure:
We have one main storyline - the whole DIK's ordeal - but people play this game for girls and, as I see it, we won't have enough meaningful scenes with our favourite girl cause that was the case even before branching. Of course, DPC will try to complement that with some new Quinn's "menu items" but that's not what we want.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'd like to see how he is going to do the next update with that cliffhanger it has to be mostly about Maya and Josy right?
It could be that we just get a cutscene of Josy & Maya arguing (much like Jade v Burke opened Ch3.) and then we don't hear much from them for a while unless we stay with Derek.

And you have three branchings - which means either very short content for every LI or long content for one of the branches and nothing for the other two.
The date with Jill is fixed so we will see that plus the end of hell week. For the rest, best or worse case scenario (depending on your point of view) is that we have to play all three doors (x 2 for CHICK & DIK) to see the rest unfold.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
We have one main storyline - the whole DIK's ordeal - but people play this game for girls and, as I see it, we won't have enough meaningful scenes with our favourite girl cause that was the case even before branching. Of course, DPC will try to complement that with some new Quinn's "menu items" but that's not what we want.
That would definitely be a disappointment but it is a likely possibility since DPC decided to branch out the content far too soon, I really don't understand why he did that :unsure:.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
like will we get a major choice on how we want to react to them? or just a normal dialogue choice that will express how we feel about Maya and Josy at that moment that will have a permanent consequence?
That can go either way caus we have no clue how dpc thinks

But a gud possibility is that it wil be something major and I believe it will be a big portion dedicated towards that this coming update in tandem with the hell week thing coming to a close

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It could be that we just get a cutscene of Josy & Maya arguing (much like Jade v Burke opened Ch3.) and then we don't hear much from them for a while unless we stay with Derek.

The date with Jill is fixed so we will see that plus the end of hell week. For the rest, best or worse case scenario (depending on your point of view) is that we have to play all three doors (x 2 for CHICK & DIK) to see the rest unfold.
I think it will go this way, DIK Sage, CHICK Bella-Jill, Neutral Josy-Maya. But who knows for sure. If it's what you say then it's x3 because you have to factor Neutral in too.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty sure hell week ends this update since dpc stated it was a two part thing

So basicly some scenes with a teacher and a feminist and that car wash thing

the whole blow out with josy & maya

and then to top it off that big date with jill

with some math and English tests in between lmao

and finishing that cooler with beers

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hope not I think we need a bit more than that but will these two go as crazy like that? will they ever manage to share a room together without kicking off certainly going to be trouble in paradise for those two? As you mentioned Derek I wonder how he will react to the MC not only trying it on with his sister but Josy as well :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We don't know that for sure, and I mean when Josy walks in will/how will we be able to respond to Maya's sudden bombshell.
Of course we don't know. But I doubt those three paths were without reason there - cause they're also pretty obvious: choose Bella for Bella and Jill story arc; Derek for Maya and Josy; Sage for Sage.

Not to mention it's possible you already closed two of three doors. Even if those paths are not the final choice, I think that choice will have a huge repercussion if you, let's say, choose to stay with Bella and you pursue Sage.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Of course we don't know. But I doubt those three paths were without reason there - cause they're also pretty obvious: choose Bella for Bella and Jill story arc; Derek for Maya and Josy; Sage for Sage.

Not to mention it's possible you already closed two of three doors. Even if those paths are not the final choice, I think that choice will have a huge repercussion if you, let's say, choose to stay with Bella and you pursue Sage.
Perhaps but it's also possible that by choosing one door we won't completely close off any other path.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Perhaps but it's also possible that by choosing one door we won't completely close off any other path.
I don't know - I think it'll probably lead to bad endings. Just like when we had recapitulations in AL. If we cheated on Melisa/Meghan, we get a different ending than if we didn't.

So, by choosing Derek and pursuing Bella, we won't get 100% good ending with Bella. At least that's how I see it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes