Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The reason I rule out Tommy (and many of the DIKs) for now, is that they were all surprised/annoyed when Jamie started taking "air-pics" at the mall. The surprise that he lost the phone could be an act of course.

Sally was there perving on the MC. She has a crush I tell you. You heard it here first :LOL:
She's curious about the spanking :LOL:

But speaking seriously that's one character I'd like to see expanded. I don't know why.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If we rule out Quinn and Tommy since he was as surprised as everyone else about the loss of phone

Then there are not many left and that's if it was stolen during a dik party could been stolen somewere else as well

Should be most likely be sally since she was the odd one out caus who would invite a nerd girl like that ? she looked totally out of place there, And so far we don't know much about magnar that nerd king And we know they been harassed by the jocks before as well. So they do have a reason to do something to the jocks.

I don't see any of the other dik brothers doing something like that at least not rite now

And any other girl that has a reason for it at that party I doubt there is one

I do agree troy has a beef with them too but he was no were near the party andi don't see him getting that phone so easy

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, but I said, "If those pics are not from Jamie's phone, Tommy could be a culprit". Maybe the stolen phone is - again - a false clue to deceive us. Just as those two phone calls at the same time with Maya and Chad.
But the Arieth ones must be tho since they were selfies and it was in Jamie's hand. (Unless you are saying he borrowed Tommy's phone for that? :unsure:)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And on another note I am a little surprised how derek gets mad for the mc kissing maya on that blanket outdoor

But at that dik party were she came in and had to kiss another dik member we didn't get a scene or something that shows that derek got mad or not kindda curious about that whole thing as well

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, after trying several times I am just going to say good luck with this game. I really wanted to like this game after AL, but it just isn't my style.

• Sad
Reactions: Minengeschoss

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If we rule out Quinn and Tommy since he was as surprised as everyone else about the loss of phone

Then there are not many left and that's if it was stolen during a dik party could been stolen somewere else as well

Should be most likely be sally since she was the odd one out caus who would invite a nerd girl like that ? she looked totally out of place there, And so far we don't know much about magnar that nerd king And we know they been harassed by the jocks before as well. So they do have a reason to do something to the jocks.

I don't see any of the other dik brothers doing something like that at least not rite now

And any other girl that has a reason for it at that party I doubt there is one

I do agree troy has a beef with them too but he was no were near the party andi don't see him getting that phone so easy
The MC has to give a wedgie to a nerd. There has to be some more involvement with them this episode.

And not, I don't think giving a wedgie to Sally would qualify :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think that theory about Jamie's stolen phone is the best. So, whoever found it and whoever has a reason to do it - I would start with Troy (if he isn't Chad's BF), maybe even nerds - Sally was at DIK's party.

If those pics are not from his phone, then the main culprit is Tommy.
I also agree, Jamie's phone was stolen. Troy's the main suspect assuming he isn't secretly with Chad. I doubt it anyways. The nerds are also possible suspects.

I strongly disagree with it being Tommy, if he knew Chad's secret he'd have spread it all over the town let alone the whole school. Chad's secret must be pretty bad for him if he's tearing up while assaulting MC.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And at that same dik cumpetion u see Quinn being rough with Maya but u don't see derek stepping in while in a later time he saying he would protect Maya so many questions and that piece just don't make any sense rite now

Basicly derek only steps up against the mc for doing things to Maya

But others get a pass lol crazy story set up there

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And at that same dik cumpetion u see Quinn being rough with Maya but u don't see derek stepping in while in a later time he saying he would protect Maya so many questions and that piece just don't make any sense rite now

Welcome into my world of plotholes.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Of course we don't know. But I doubt those three paths were without reason there - cause they're also pretty obvious: choose Bella for Bella and Jill story arc; Derek for Maya and Josy; Sage for Sage.

Not to mention it's possible you already closed two of three doors. Even if those paths are not the final choice, I think that choice will have a huge repercussion if you, let's say, choose to stay with Bella and you pursue Sage.
I'm not really sure about it. I mean, in my Jill path (only focusing on her), I chose Derek because there was no Jill option. I only picked Bella in my Bella path.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

But he also defended Maya from Sarah and Melanie.

When the scene with Quinn happened, I just think Derek wasn't near it, since we don't see him. So he probably didn't see it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Did Maya end up kissing someone else at the CUM-petition? And if so did Derek know of it?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But he also defended Maya from Sarah and Melanie.

When the scene with Quinn happened, I just think Derek wasn't near it, since we don't see him. So he probably didn't see it.
That was mostly the mc as well tho ? he even thanked the mc for stepping up to them lol

Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes