vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not really sure about it. I mean, in my Jill path (only focusing on her), I chose Derek because there was no Jill option. I only picked Bella in my Bella path.
And you can't be sure of that now. You'll see that later on. But paths are pretty clear and there are no doubts what they represent and who to pick if you want a certain girl.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
You missed the point. I don't badmouth Jill - I'm criticizing lack of any characterization after three full updates.

But people - like always - just looking at models and that's enough for them. Ah, well... Nothing new.
Nah dawg, my favourite has a lot of background. She has a name, she doesn't take the gender stuides class seriously, she whores... Uhm, did I already mention that she has a name?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
And at that same dik cumpetion u see Quinn being rough with Maya but u don't see derek stepping in while in a later time he saying he would protect Maya so many questions and that piece just don't make any sense rite now

Basicly derek only steps up against the mc for doing things to Maya

But others get a pass lol crazy story set up there
You are telling the truth here even if some would label Derek's behavior as inconsistent writing. You have to wonder if Derek is the father's watchdog sent to the campus just to spy on Maya's male relationships. As Derek isn't even trying to pass classes or learn anything so what other reasons does he have to be in college other than cockblocking/spying for Maya.:cautious:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Dont get me wrong Cathy can have it too but I am not into that femdom stuff she into lol
It's probably switched in the dreams, Cathy was the dom in dreams but irl she was insecure af and embarrassed when she knew that students are talking in a dirty way about her, while Jade was sub in dreams but as we've seen she's a dom irl.
Edit: as some mentioned this earlier in the thread.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes