D

Deleted member 225296

I am of the same opinion. The fact is that kind of body is going to sag a lot as the years go by. She is obviously overweight or what the french call "skinny fat". In real life nobody will ever hang out with someone with such a sour puss look all the time. The constant frown look is very bad for the psyche not just for the perpetrator but for anyone hanging around them as well... Add that she is married to a jarhead... Well that tells you everything really about it and pretty much seals the deal... Thanks no thanks... I suspect the people here like her because she is the closest thing to a milf that is part of the main story and not a side character (like jade)...
Careful now, apparently I've deeply insulted some waifu whiteknights by simply stating that I was surprised on the number of men that actually finds that type of personality charming.
One even wrote a rage post on how I should delete the game, even though I never criticized the game, but just stated that I find their waifu's personality disgusting.
You know, this personality is not rare in women, not at all. Just go to Twitter and you've a sea of them to choose from. They might not have the same boobs to waist circumference ratio, but that's just me being picky as we clearly know they've been through a lot, right?

In a more serious note, I think some people should not invest that deep in a college fanfic and allow others to have different or negative opinions about their favorite miss... I mean, missus.

At this point Derek might be the best waifu in the game, as every one of them at this point is either a dick towards you, used you, emotionally manipulated you, went behind your back or lied to you.
This makes this VN quite a interesting read. The usual wall of useless text that most Ren'Py VNs do are extremely boring.
This also makes the girls much more realistic, as they appear perfect from the outside, but once you get intimate with them, you start seeing just how many flaws they have.

Overall, I liked it very much thus far, but I do have some issues with some aspects of the game.
  1. Not much of a game, although I am okay with it playing mostly as an interactive movie. Just wish there were more interactions with the main plot other than just dialogue choices (like the fighting mini game).
  2. Some bits of information are stalled way beyond tolerable levels with cliché interruptions or excessive use of cliffhangers. It does feel like a TV show sometimes.
  3. Some of the game's philosophical ponderings are quite cringey.
  4. You can't directly shape your character's personality in many cases, despite the DIK/CHICK system. Lots of times the game just follows the author's default personality. I myself did not like some of the auto-simping you are forced into either because the game didn't give you a choice or because any of the choices still led to the same outcome.
  5. The MC needs some better shirts... Too... colorful :ROFLMAO:.
I'll await until the game is complete to give it a better review and a score.

EDIT:

Oh, I also forgot to mention that the game's name isn't the best. I hadn't give any attention to this game until now because I didn't take it serious due to its name.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I agree, that late night Dawe visit suggests that she could be the one that supplies the jocks with steroids, in that case why would she want to damage her clients?
I think there`s more to that scene than just steroids,Quinn sells drugs,it`s known by now,so the big dramatic cliffhanger scene is her selling steroids?I don`t tink so,which is also why I think there`s more to Dawe

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And at that same dik cumpetion u see Quinn being rough with Maya but u don't see derek stepping in while in a later time he saying he would protect Maya so many questions and that piece just don't make any sense rite now

Basicly derek only steps up against the mc for doing things to Maya

But others get a pass lol crazy story set up there
Derek is at the other end of the room at a time,while the party is going on,he would have to have superman`s super hearing to notice:p
Quinn:
View attachment 431639
Note to name88 - I specifically chose the Hypnotic version - not the more common regular 'Poison" :p
Ha I use Dior aswell,destiny I`m telling ya

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Careful now, apparently I've deeply insulted some waifu whiteknights by simply stating that I was surprised on the number of men that actually finds that type of personality charming.
:FacePalm: Not really what's merely happened is here is people have corrected you we don't need to be white knights, but it really does help if you pay attention to the story especially when it comes to Bella :)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
But on a total different note for a second... Who else is curious who send those letters and pics to the jocks

Anyone thoughts or ideas about that ?
It must be a DIK or someone close to them, like Anthony said some of those pics are selfies taken from a DIK's phone.
Could be but when I think about this it's not the diks that come to mind but Troy I think he will have some sort of role in all this just something to get back at the Jocks and Dawe
It needs to be someone who has access to the dropped/stolen phone and knows Chad's secret.
I think that theory about Jamie's stolen phone is the best. So, whoever found it and whoever has a reason to do it - I would start with Troy (if he isn't Chad's BF), maybe even nerds - Sally was at DIK's party.
I already proposed my theory about this before, but now I'll add a bit more detail; put your tin foil hats for a moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too absurd!? :LOL:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 225296

:FacePalm: Not really what's merely happened is here is people have corrected you we don't need to be white knights, but it really does help if you pay attention to the story especially when it comes to Bella :)
No, neither of you showed me anything that I didn't know already. All the other stuff is just guessing by this point as it's not in-game yet. What exactly did you correct me on? My opinion that I despise such personality or that I am surprised to see so many (likely young) men enjoy it? Pfft...
Plus, the attacks on me seemed pretty personal, sorry, but some of you guys are probably in love with an insufferable set of pixels :).
Funny though, I suffer from OCD and I bet I read those lines far more than any of the waifu defense squad in here. But ok, I hate your waifu because I am retarded and wasn't paying attention to the storyline.

In another note, this is what I woke up to when I was abducted by aliens last week:
587fh78dc.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I already proposed my theory about this before, but now I'll add a bit more detail; put your tin foil hats for a moment:
No, I think you are on to something here next thing we know it will turn into Brokeback Diks :LOL:

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Yup, I really like that theory. When you presented it the first time, I thought it was spot-on. And I don't see anyone else being Chad's secret lover.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yup, I really like that theory. When you presented it the first time, I thought it was spot-on. And I don't see anyone else being Chad's secret lover.

Thanks! I already corrected it.

I think the fact that sally is in one of the Dik's parties is also very suspicious, but we don't really have any solid arguments atm that point to her being the culprit. But I don't think this is a coincidence, it must be another clue provided by DPC like the lollipop in Maya's room.
Sage dancing - Sally in the background.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes