Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I do think its kindda fucked up how derek cock blocked the mc on that blanket scene with maya and that black dik brother cock blocked the mc during the party when the mc and sage y try to fuck on the couch

mc been cock blocked twice by now, third time will be trowing some hands getting to ridiculous
Well that guy was just trying to send a warning about Sage so I ain't even mad at him. But let them nonthreatening geeks stop me from spanking Sally for real and then it's time for some action.

Mike Tyson.gif

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
as i said before, I don't know who is stealing the phones, but the foreshadowing is making it obvious that maya will get her phone with her sex tape with MC stolen
That doesn't happen if you go to Quinn's. Maybe you can go on Maya's path but skip that scene. That could be interesting. That considering the video is leaked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It would be a lot worse if a video between the protagonist and Jade were to leak. Between the obvious implications of a student and teacher having sex there is also the fact that Jade is married.

Now that is fine blackmail material if it were to happen.
Which is why Jade wouldn't take too kindly to us whipping out our phone while we're dicking her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's up to you the player and what you want to do. If you want to romance Maya then you should help her with those sexual taks regardless of whatever may happen.
I know what you mean, but I was thinking there could be two paths, I wouldn't say good or bad, but maybe one of them could be not helping her, and that instead of closing the relationship would lead to another path.

But I'm not sure if that would make good storytelling or not.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

It's finally time to celebrate the biggest milestone so far!

Tomorrow is the first day I'm working as a full-time adult game developer.

I wanted to thank all patrons for making this dream a reality.

It's a scary leap, but if I didn't take the chance I know I would end up regretting it.

Cheers (literally) <3

Dr PinkCake, Professional Adult Game Developer

View attachment 431037 View attachment 431038 View attachment 431040 View attachment 431041 View attachment 431043 View attachment 431044 View attachment 431046 View attachment 431047 View attachment 431048
Any Isabella wallpaper?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 431039

It's finally time to celebrate the biggest milestone so far!

Tomorrow is the first day I'm working as a full-time adult game developer.

I wanted to thank all patrons for making this dream a reality.

It's a scary leap, but if I didn't take the chance I know I would end up regretting it.

Cheers (literally) <3

Dr PinkCake, Professional Adult Game Developer

View attachment 431037 View attachment 431038 View attachment 431040 View attachment 431041 View attachment 431043 View attachment 431044 View attachment 431046 View attachment 431047 View attachment 431048
Nice wallpapers. :D

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
My brothers, I have just finished episode 3. I've shamed my ancestors by ignoring this gem of a game for so long. Is there a way for me to atone? Is there some cosmic entity that can grant my absolution? I can only pray...
Isabella. She can cause you atone, but if you fail you will find one of her treasures shoved up your ass.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How big do you want Bella's pic to be?
Bella fans: Yes :LOL:
anyway it's literally like the main picture among the others how could you not see it? :LOL:
View attachment 431717
I... assumed that was not an official one as it was not in the attached ones. Her hair also seem a bit off as if cut-out.
But, let's be honest here for a time. Her boobs are still Isabella's boobs. So everything else is forgiven.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know what you mean, but I was thinking there could be two paths, I wouldn't say good or bad, but maybe one of them could be not helping her, and that instead of closing the relationship would lead to another path.

But I'm not sure if that would make good storytelling or not.
You mean as simply freinds? It's possible.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I... assumed that was not an official one as it was not in the attached ones. Her hair also seem a bit off as if cut-out.
But, let's be honest here for a time. Her boobs are still Isabella's boobs. So everything else is forgiven.
As Mormont said these are probably a 5-10 minutes work each so that's probably why they aren't top quality.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes