Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know - I think it'll probably lead to bad endings. Just like when we had recapitulations in AL. If we cheated on Melisa/Meghan, we get a different ending than if we didn't.

So, by choosing Derek and pursuing Bella, we won't get 100% good ending with Bella. At least that's how I see it.
What were all the bad endings in AL? I remained faithful in my play through.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It must be a DIK or someone close to them, like Anthony said some of those pics are selfies taken from a DIK's phone.
But that phone was stolen so must be one of the girls perhaps that took that phone
It needs to be someone who has access to the dropped/stolen phone and knows Chad's secret.

Many think it's Troy (but how would he have gotten the phone).
Derek is also possible - he was in the room where the phone was last used (and he's the know secrets he shouldn't know guy on campus :LOL: ).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It must be a DIK or someone close to them, like Anthony said some of those pics are selfies taken from a DIK's phone.
I think that theory about Jamie's stolen phone is the best. So, whoever found it and whoever has a reason to do it - I would start with Troy (if he isn't Chad's BF), maybe even nerds - Sally was at DIK's party.

If those pics are not from his phone, then the main culprit is Tommy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But someone found it and didn't return it so its technicly stolen rite

My gues is something to do with Quinn since she already was toying about the idea with the mc his phone

And she knows a lot more then she letting on about everyone

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I think that theory about Jamie's stolen phone is the best. So, whoever found it and whoever has a reason to do it - I would start with Troy (if he isn't Chad's BF), maybe even nerds - Sally was at DIK's party.

If those pics are not from his phone, then the main culprit is Tommy.
That makes sense, both Troy and Tommy have motives for wanting to create a conflict with the jocks, but I can't imagine anything for Sally :unsure:, then again her presence was indeed odd, especially without Magnar around.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But it all depends were and when the phone got lost but my thing is it must have been at the party from the dik mansion

so I think he was having fun with that loose hole arlieth he could have lost it there and then

But arlieth doesn't strike me as smart enough to handle such a planning maybe she dropped it off at Quinn

Would be a plot twist if Sally took it to mess with the jocks for revenge of the nerds lmao

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But someone found it and didn't return it so its technicly stolen rite

My gues is something to do with Quinn since she already was toying about the idea with the mc his phone

And she knows a lot more then she letting on about everyone
Quinn likes to toy with people, she's a good candidate. Revealing this to turn people aganist each other just to watch it and have fun.

And don't forget she knows about Josy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That makes sense, both Troy and Tommy have motives for wanting to create a conflict with the jocks, but I can't imagine anything for Sally :unsure:, then again her presence was indeed odd, especially without Magnar around.
Nerds are sort of mystery. Are they just friendly and funny guys as we saw so far or is there something we don't know? DPC's story is all about drama and, in most cases, that means nothing is as it seems.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The reason I rule out Tommy (and many of the DIKs) for now, is that they were all surprised/annoyed when Jamie started taking "air-pics" at the mall. The surprise that he lost the phone could be an act of course.

Sally was there perving on the MC. She has a crush I tell you. You heard it here first :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The reason I rule out Tommy (and many of the DIKs) for now, is that they were all surprised/annoyed when Jamie started taking "air-pics" at the mall. The surprise that he lost the phone could be an act of course.

Sally was there perving on the MC. She has a crush I tell you. You heard it here first :LOL:
Yeah, but I said, "If those pics are not from Jamie's phone, Tommy could be a culprit". Maybe the stolen phone is - again - a false clue to deceive us. Just as those two phone calls at the same time with Maya and Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes