King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks! I know. This is a fallback for me. Interestingly, the save made with this mod will work if this mod is then removed?
i never used the save that was given with the mod i do know that there is a presistant file there which i accidentally overwritten my old one

@TiffanyMonroe

your favorite girl has scene in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

kays

Jan 4, 2018
seriously the best game around animations are beyound compare models are crazy hot and its well made cant wait for the next updates

Reactions: DrPinkCake

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
mmm just read through last pages and my thoughts about the theories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about Josys secret "boyfriend" is the father of that character at the minimart .. I think Steve was the name ... did he not say his father is dovrocing his mother and going away with his "new whore"? How does that sound?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
:):)The most beautiful, interesting and best erotic game ever made. The graphics are so beautiful that you really fall in love with the girls. The fact that all characters blink their eyes and move is absolutely outstanding. Five stars is too little, this game should have six stars. It will probably be a problem later when MC must choose a permanent girlfriend! Too many beauties to choose from. :cry::cry::cry:

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
0.20 update basically had at least two chapters worth of content, while the renders/writing remain top notch. It's quite amazing that we're getting both Quality AND Quantity. This and CoBD are my top two games at the moment.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sometimes I wish this game is fully funded and developed with full team. The opportunity is huge.

Imagine a game that is using similar premise, but each house (rich kids, nerds, jocks, dicks, hots) have their own relevant characters, and then you get to decide which house to join (except hots cause you are a dude) or to stay without a house, then they have their own set goal. Jocks vs Dicks have their own conflict to decide which house is best. Rich kids trying to increase prestige of the school and kick out commoners. Nerds are trying to outsmart both jocks and dicks into taking away their houses. Neutrals can jump in and out of house's plot, choosing whether to help or sabotage, the end goal can be to destroy houses, or maybe create a new "best" house instead.

The game can use a real school calendar and take place for 1 year. There will be initiation period, assignments, exams, clubs to join, spring break, halloween/christmas/thanksgiving, up to the senior's graduation, etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes