Sep 21, 2017
nice updates!(y)(y)(y)(y):love:

SHIT! ...frankly I'm one of those harem guys----but I do have favoritism towards jill and bella.....their combo is the bomb! :love:

....I really hope isabella gets the top pick for episode 3 lewd scene focus....I hate hard ntr but when I don't see a sliver or any appearance of the guy then he's just begging to be replaced. :poop:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
1.Josey/Maya - both seem like a decent gf material
2.Quinn -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.Jill - hot,sweet,classy but not enough content to put her any higher.
4.Sage - she`s hot but vengfull,she might cut one`s dick off for leaving the toilet seat down while peeing,just a feeling.
5.Isabella - might be something there but her armor is too thick for now.
6.Cathy/Jade - not sure they will have actual content - other than dreams but certainly worth a mention

Reactions: DrackDrap

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
1.Josey/Maya - both seem like a decent gf material
2.Quinn -
3.Jill - hot,sweet,classy but not enough content to put her any higher.
4.Sage - she`s hot but vengfull,she might cut one`s dick off for leaving the toilet seat down while peeing,just a feeling.
5.Isabella - might be something there but her armor is too thick for now.
6.Cathy/Jade - not sure they will have actual content - other than dreams but certainly worth a mention
@Eerie Entity
i put Quinn at the bottom of the list not because im afraid of getting digital aids but because

still trying to figure out whats going to be the major reason why people may drop this game in the future like how i did with acting lessons

as far as i can tell the cliff hangers are not that bad as the last game but it only gotten fucked up towards episode 3 or 5

the worst thing i see so far is drug use so unless theres going be drugs against a love interest that is forced or if theres going to be some rape involved i dont see this game being as dramatic as last game may it will have to do with some stuff with the hell week

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well after AL Isurely would say that PinkCakes universe IS weird ... but about the job quitting: she don´t have to work anymore when getting the owner of the business as "sugar daddy" ...? In any case remember what they taught us about psychos: they hide in plain side under layers of sheer normality!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
i put Quinn at the bottom of the list not because im afraid of getting digital aids but because

still trying to figure out whats going to be the major reason why people may drop this game in the future like how i did with acting lessons

as far as i can tell the cliff hangers are not that bad as the last game but it only gotten fucked up towards episode 3 or 5

the worst thing i see so far is drug use so unless theres going be drugs against a love interest that is forced or if theres going to be some rape involved i dont see this game being as dramatic as last game may it will have to do with some stuff with the hell week
I'm sure there will be plenty of drama, but I doubt it would be the same caliber of drama like in AL :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
@Eerie Entity

I can`t wrap my mind around common criticisms of AL,the game starts with your ex cheating on you with some freaking Aziz Asnari wannabe,than you land in a hospital cause of mugging of a store,than your bf gets cancer,Melissa`s step dad was beating her - it was bitter sweet since the very beginning.Seems like some people played the game they wanted to play rather than what the game actually was.

With all that being said any too heavy themes in DIK would not fit in what the game is so far - light,fun,boner comedy - one scene witha needle is not enough to smuggle anything darker in the future.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

I can`t wrap my mind around common criticisms of AL,the game starts with your ex cheating on you with some freaking Aziz Asnari wannabe,than you land in a hospital cause of mugging of a store,than your bf gets cancer,Melissa`s step dad was beating her - it was bitter sweet since the very beginning.Seems like some people played the game they wanted to play rather than what the game actually was.

With all that being said any too heavy themes in DIK would not fit in what the game is so far - light,fun,boner comedy - one scene witha needle is not enough to smuggle anything darker in the future.
Quinn is just trouble but yeah my new rank is this

Sage
Maya
Jill
Isbella
Josy
Jade/Cathy
Riona/Camila/Sarah
Quinn

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Anytime there is a sex scene or I assume an animated scene? all I see is a black screen. I've tried looking through the thread but only one other posted a similar problem and I dont see a response for him. Any help is appreciated. Beautiful game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes