May 20, 2017
@DrPinkCake delivered 1709 renders for a single update, and thats not even the greatest part about the update. Derek walking into Jade's class wearing a T-shirt thats says "professional cunt muncher", and maybe the greatest part, was a picture in the gym that says "Fall down 7 times Get up 8!". Those were really the greatest parts about the update. That picture alone was enough to prove the developer's presence of mind, while making the game.

azer196

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone tell me which scenes I'm missing? I'm wondering if they're just dream sequences or something major. Here's a screenshot of my gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you miss maya scenes you need to leave the party and be neutral and jade dream scene for ep 2 and how to use spoiler i dont know how to do it ?

Reactions: Remplier

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Exactly. It will offer a myriad of choices, including the usage of media player classic, which i reccomend. You just allow it to handle everything it offers it would handle and done. If it still doesn't work then an actual microsoft codec pack is recommended.
Unfortunately none of these solutions worked. I tried installing K Lite with all of the default settings, but I still get no animations. I also tried installing various microsoft codecs but they also offered no help.

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
well, do some research next time that changed with ep 2 you can get the special renders without em.
Well pardon me for assuming that the game didn't change what it itself told me last time I played. Not to mention that means a restart as well. Still does not make the minigames actually entertaining, or good. But if you enjoy them, have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe
May 8, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Mark17 @DrackDrap

Since the update what are your girl ranks now?
1.Jill
2.Bella(ice queen finally started to melt)
3.Sage
4.Josy
5.Camila
6.The gender studies teacher
9.Maya
10.Quinn(mc might need to go get tested after that)
Even tho I have say that I will never ever play any game which DrPinkCake make, after a lot of persuasion I have gave a chance to this one. (Can't forgive AL choices, and I never will)
P.S. : @TiffanyMonroe - almost the same ranking ;) ).

This is my girls ranking (won't go into details, will just rank them):
Main Dames:
1. Jill and Bella - for me they share 1st place with slight advantage to Jill
3. Sage
Side chicks:
4. Jade - gender teacher,
5. Cathy - redhead teacher
Main Dames:
6. Maya
7. Josy
and then rest of the cast. Won't rank them because I don't care of them.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Congrats to the Doc he just keep getting better and better, this is only the second update and its already better than a lot of completed games here,i like that even with all that content focused on the plot he still gave a bit of focus on every girl, man this soundtrack is really amazing too,it took me quite a while to see all the content,in chapter one my favorites were Josy and Bella, and now its definitely Sage and Bella (from the "secondary" cast Jade is for sure my favorite),is it weird to turn down Josy because i feel wrong to be with her in thoose circunstances ,and not feel bad at all to be with Sage knowing that she is still with Chad?,the plot just keep getting better , looking forward to hell week i bet it will be amazing!!, and i almost forgot, that fight?made me think of Cobra Kai, strike first , strike hard , no mercy bitches !!!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, decided to play this game, if i can be honest had some voices that kept saying ''no'' after Acting Lessons that kinda divided the fanbase at the time, but with this game once again Pinkcake proves that he's good at creating unique for this type of games experience.

I didn't read the early pages, but im probably not the only one that think Josey looks really similar to the one main lady from AL.

As for my top 3 rankings - Bella, Josey, Sage.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Since the update what are your girl ranks now?
1.Jill
2.Bella(ice queen finally started to melt)
3.Sage
4.Josy
5.Camila
6.The gender studies teacher
9.Maya
10.Quinn(mc might need to go get tested after that)
1. Jill, she's life, I reaaaaally hope she's not the girl who talks to Sage's boyfriend (don't remember his name) on the phone in the boys locker room…
2. Josy, she's too cute and beautiful
3. Sage, she's a bit bitchy, I like that
4. Bella/Maya, I can't choose
5. Jade
6. Cathy
7. Camila
8. Riona
9. Quinn (if someone had to die in this game too, please choose her)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn as your number two she is all yours lol I really don't think you can tame someone like her I was willing too give her a chance but what she does at the start of episode 2 drug use and the whole tasering of the MC she is a trainwreck. only way I could forgive her if she has a redemption path but that seems unlikely.
She`s fun in her own way

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
can you beat Derek with minigame with drink where 3 glasses on girl body in that party?
I have been wondering the same thing i am on laptop so no mouse this game is very frustrating on touchpad. i was failing 2 out of 3 and you cant save either so everytime you fail 2x you lose the 3rd chance is bust.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello, my maggot brothers
I look forward to becoming a member of the DIK and I hope I can fuck Tommy's girlfriend Heather View attachment 297139

DIKs! DIKs! DIKs! DIKs!
Knowing Tommy he is not the sharring type. i think if you do you could upset the balance in the diks fraturnaty or it will be become the same as what happened with chad when go after sage.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
0.20 update basically had at least two chapters worth of content, while the renders/writing remain top notch. It's quite amazing that we're getting both Quality AND Quantity. This and CoBD are my top two games at the moment.
CoBD? what does that stand for?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes