TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No spoilers but if you replay the update and choose ONE different choice you get different scenes lol This kind of quality makes the wait definitely worth it.
Still can't find the hallway? 3 some scene though. :cry:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No spoilers but if you replay the update and choose ONE different choice you get different scenes lol This kind of quality makes the wait definitely worth it.
Still can't find the hallway? 3 some scene though. :cry:
you mean the red head and 2 diks borthers jamie and the other ?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
@Eerie Entity
i put Quinn at the bottom of the list not because im afraid of getting digital aids but because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still trying to figure out whats going to be the major reason why people may drop this game in the future like how i did with acting lessons

as far as i can tell the cliff hangers are not that bad as the last game but it only gotten fucked up towards episode 3 or 5

the worst thing i see so far is drug use so unless theres going be drugs against a love interest that is forced or if theres going to be some rape involved i dont see this game being as dramatic as last game may it will have to do with some stuff with the hell week
HOLLY SHIT, YEA JUST REALISED THAT AT THE BEGINNING IT WAS SAID THIS GAME IS NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED... I TOTALLY ENROLED IN THIS EPIC FUN COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.. IT WOULD BE "FUNNY" IF CHAD GOES ON A RAMPAGE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN EMBARESSED AND ACCIDENTALY KILLS DEREK AND MAYA.. That would be quite sad.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anytime there is a sex scene or I assume an animated scene? all I see is a black screen. I've tried looking through the thread but only one other posted a similar problem and I dont see a response for him. Any help is appreciated. Beautiful game.
You also have to have your audio working.. In some games(melody) my speakers were not working, and I was playing with drivers and shit, and I deleted them and like oh.. ffs Ill finish it later, new Melody update is out and I was playing it and then came the scene where Sophie fingers Melody and it just blacked out on me.. I realised later that it was due to the audio.. So try fixing that IF its broken or something

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
@DrPinkCake delivered 1709 renders for a single update, and thats not even the greatest part about the update. Derek walking into Jade's class wearing a T-shirt thats says "professional cunt muncher", and maybe the greatest part, was a picture in the gym that says "Fall down 7 times Get up 8!". Those were really the greatest parts about the update. That picture alone was enough to prove the developer's presence of mind, while making the game.
what does that mean? The picture in the gym

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
ok..we are officially 2 updates and between 4-7 hours of playtime(depending) it is time to RANK YOUR DAMES!!!!
1. Josy, dont know, it was love at first sight!:love:

2. Maya, what can i say, she is great!

3. Isabella, she is Hot as Fuck

4. The Girl that did the lesbo stuff with Quinn, was it Camilla or something? Like her!

5. Jill, hot and a little bit naive, like it!

6. Cathy

7. Sage

Well this is hard so i let it stand this way, but let's just say that all are Pretty well renderd and written too, i think they are all interesting personas so far, what only shows how good the writing is!

Reactions: DrackDrap

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
That DIK/CHIK system is fucking useless garbage, its just block possible relationships with different girls. For example i want to be mean with assholes, so i get DIK points, because of that i couldnt have some options in dialogs with Maya.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I have been wondering the same thing i am on laptop so no mouse this game is very frustrating on touchpad. i was failing 2 out of 3 and you cant save either so everytime you fail 2x you lose the 3rd chance is bust.
I manager that to succes 2-1 beat derek and get tripe footjob and sex with Sarah.
just save before drink start. for ever time load you get diff. blue path in minigame, try untill you succes.o_O

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
1. Josy or Maya : I'm in love with both, just can't choose.
2. Jill : Not much content for the moment, but boy she's gorgeous
3. Isabella : Wonderful, and I can't wait for her to smile. May pass 2nd if she keeps being so great.
4. Sage and Camilla, eventually, flirting with them is fun.

The rest, I don't really care.

But man, it's one of the first game where i read all the lines, and feel involved in the characters and their stories. Just so great, can't wait for the next patch. It's the first time aswell that I subscribe to a patreon account. So worth it.

Until now, I really appreciated Big Brother for its renders, and of course Milfy City, mainly for Caroline.
Here, I get everything I like, gorgeous girls, stunning renders and a good story. Even the secondary characters are good.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
how to use spoiler i dont know how to do it ?
So the spoiler thing. See the row of icons above the message window when you reply or start a new message? They are all very important even though you can only see the text for what they do when you hover your pointer over them. Try it now, I will wait.

:whistle:

Done? Ok, so I bet your wondering why you didn't see anything that said spoiler when you hovered. Well the designers made you work for it. Hover over the three dots, it says insert, why three dots means insert is a cryptic graphic designer secret, but I digress. Click on that cryptic secret now. Look! You get a list of things you can insert. Click on the Spoiler and you will get a box to open where you can name your Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when you are done with the secret stuff, click outside of the tag to continue.

Today's messaging school was brought to you by the number 69 and the letter xxx.

Reactions: Walter Victor

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Do need to be CHIK rather than DIK to appeal to Isabella? Beacuse as far I can tell, she does not like the DIK behaviour. And honestly, she is the best of all the girls.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Since the update what are your girl ranks now?
1.Jill
2.Bella(ice queen finally started to melt)
3.Sage
4.Josy
5.Camila
6.The gender studies teacher
9.Maya
10.Quinn(mc might need to go get tested after that)
i started the current round of ranking back on page 166 of the thread..go take a peek Lil Missy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes