AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Great update, just one question. Does the DIK score lock options with characters despite your individual interactions with them?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
whats the valut number, the 4413 doesnt work. also how to get footjob scene?
the vault will not open until you've at least freeroamed in the area the last number is present...even if you didnt notice it..but its closed until that section of the game has passed.

Nuch

Jan 25, 2019
whats the valut number, the 4413 doesnt work. also how to get footjob scene?
To get the foot job scene you have to call Queen during free roam and order special one that in have the highest price on the bottom of the list. You can do it in Maya's room before go to party, and you have to win the "competition" against Derek, than you have to follow HOT's girl.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I think Maya and Josy are in a relationship.

Maya clearly likes women: she's surprised when she's attracted to MC, inexperienced with dicks, said she has no boyfriend, father asking her to be normal, etc.

And the one who makes the most sense as her lover is Josy who always says that she is in a relationship, never that she has a boyfriend.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Just started playing 0.2 and... And i already have the feeling that by the end of the game Dr PinkCake is going to ruin everyones life, again.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I think Maya and Josy are in a relationship.

Maya clearly likes women: she's surprised when she's attracted to MC, inexperienced with dicks, said she has no boyfriend, father asking her to be normal, etc.

And the one who makes the most sense as her lover is Josy who always says that she is in a relationship, never that she has a boyfriend.
Shit you know I almost ignored your theory thinking it was like all those Chad is fucking every girl ones, but this is actually something that makes sense the more you think about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Shit you know I almost ignored your theory thinking it was like all those Chad is fucking every girl ones, but this is actually something that makes sense the more you think about it.
Oh wow that would explain a lot of facts ... on the other hand it would be terrible for all hoping to get either Josy or Maya exclusively for the MC ...

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Oh wow that would explain a lot of facts ... on the other hand it would be terrible for all hoping to get either Josy or Maya exclusively for the MC ...
Well I wouldn't think too far since when wooing both of them they both seem to really miss contact and want something new, and with how fast they both cheat I would say they are as good as done. Especially since Josy most likely wont be going to college

stardust1994

May 6, 2017
I really like this theory but if it's true why wouldn't they meet? It's only half a hour with the train as the MC said.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes