L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Mark17 @DrackDrap

personally im kinda conflicted

im in the middle of the update where we have party after the first scene

but my list is this but it may change when i finish the update

1. Sage i love the way she looks and looks the college girl which is fitting for the setting of the game

2. Maya her personality and the fact i found out who was the cause of the getting tazed in the neck

3. Jill her eyes are the best part of if not counting the voice acting which is just a bonus plus she seems really nice

4. Riona/Camila/Sarah all share the same spot

5. Isabella she may be a bit cold but i like what she did for us in the first episode

6. Jade i like her dream scenes

7. Cathy another red head but a milf one

8. not really interested in Josy but imo shes better then Quinn

9. Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok, everyone post their top, so here's my top :)

1. Isabella
2. Sage
3. Jill
4. Jade
I don't like Josy because she is in a relationship :rolleyes:
I don't like Quinn because she's slut :LOL:
I don't like Maya because she's Quinn slut :(

Well, that's all :)

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I love this game, It's just awsome. Great story, great characters, very funny.
( if only there was more Femdom content )

I would rate this game 9/10

stardust1994

May 6, 2017
Guess I am gonna be spamming for a bit with this theory. Well this one is actually simple to explain as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats dandy and all but it doesn't explain why they just aren't meeting each other. If Maya likes Josy and Josy likes Maya then why not meet up? It's not like someone (Tommy for example) spies on Maya. It could be that they have problems with each other. Maya feeling the pressure of her dad and doesn't really now what to do. But it just feels a bit meh. I'm not sayin' that it this theory is wrong or that it won't happen. I'm just curious what the reason might be why they wouldn't want to meet each other if its just 30 minutes.

mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
Hey brother and sistaa, can i play this game on android :( , my laptop was borrowed by my lil brother :( i really want to play this masterpiece game :)

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Thats dandy and all but it doesn't explain why they just aren't meeting each other. If Maya likes Josy and Josy likes Maya then why not meet up? It's not like someone (Tommy for example) spies on Maya. It could be that they have problems with each other. Maya feeling the pressure of her dad and doesn't really now what to do. But it just feels a bit meh. I'm not sayin' that it this theory is wrong or that it won't happen. I'm just curious what the reason might be why they wouldn't want to meet each other if its just 30 minutes.
Well Maya probably doesn't have a car, needs money really badly and even if they meet what does it change? Clearly the familys wont accept them so moving in together is the next best thing with also the roommate things I talked about. Of course I am not saying not meeting is good honestly its really bad on relationships but clearly they both wanted to be together at the college and it didn't work hence why both are getting so desperate.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
ok..we are officially 2 updates and between 4-7 hours of playtime(depending) it is time to RANK YOUR DAMES!!!!
1. Maya - I've always had a weakness for blondes, and in my eyes, she's the cutest girl of this game, while several other girls would beat her in terms of figure and "curves". But what actually got me into her, is her personality - sweet, yet not naive; apparently normal yet somewhat quirky, appears to be ordinary yet mysterious underneath; fun-loving yet practical.

2. Jill - A goddess. If you asked me to rate the girls in terms of hotness, she'd get 10/10. Also, she seems to have a kind heart. I'm guessing she has a nice personality too (she's into music, which is a good sign), but it's too early to know about it now. She might move up to 1st position when I get to know her more.

3. Sage - I don't know why girls bother tanning while pale skin could be so much more enticing. I am almost tempted to grab a nibble out of her beautiful body. She's attracted to bad boys, and I'm playing as one, so I might end up with her.

4. Josy - She's probably the most vanilla female character in this list, but I can't just forget the only girl who let me be inside her. Jokes aside, she's like the Megan from Acting Lessons, except she's got better looks.

5. Isabella - Some people will feel outraged, why she's so far down in my list - well, simple, my personal preference. I'm not into angry domineering girls. Mean girls who are sweet underneath - sure (Bella from Sisterly Lust), but not angry ones. Now that I get to look more at the sensitive side of her, I feel for her, but not in a romantic way. Also, her being married, complicates things.

6. Jade - She climbed up above Cathy because of the last dream sequence. ;) But the way she grabbed the MC's ass, I kinda feel scared. :cautious:

7. Cathy - Dunno her well enough. I'm not into dom-sub stuff. Dunno how it'll pan out in real life.

8. Sarah - She's a slut. But she did give me the fuck of a lifetime. That's why she's even on this list.

9. Riona - Dunno much about the girl, but like her goth outlook.

10. Camila - Simply because of her ass.

500 - Quinn
Infinity. Quinn - The slut queen. Would stay away from that girl, even if she were the last girl alive on planet earth. (Okay I'm exaggerating a little, but she's too evil/dangerous to consider.)

stardust1994

May 6, 2017
Well Maya probably doesn't have a car, needs money really badly and even if they meet what does it change? Clearly the familys wont accept them so moving in together is the next best thing with also the roommate things I talked about. Of course I am not saying not meeting is good honestly its really bad on relationships but clearly they both wanted to be together at the college and it didn't work hence why both are getting so desperate.
Okay. Money is definitly a factor and it seems like she doesn't really have that much if the family is not supporting her and she needs to do this whole HOTs thing for her college tuition even though she said she didn't like it. But I'm pretty sure you can't just choose your roomate. At least not before you get excepted. So this whole "It was meant for Josy" point wouldn' really work.

Reactions: Vidimus

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
ok..we are officially 2 updates and between 4-7 hours of playtime(depending) it is time to RANK YOUR DAMES!!!!
Damn right it is time!

1. The Ice Queen
    What's not to love? A mature woman with a body to die for and a heart of gold. Plus she hasn't been active for 3 years so you know she'll just melt in your mouth when you finally go down on her. :love:

2. Jade
    A Gender Studies professor slapping their male student's ass? The delicious irony of that is just too much to pass up. Well, and she's a MILF, who comes to the rescue in our dreams when we don't get our rocks off during the day. The wet dream fairy. (y)

3. Jill
    She is sweet, and pretty, but something feels off about her. I can't put my finger on it for now. Pretty sure she has psychological issues. :unsure:

4. Cathy
    Another mature lady, would have ranked her higher, but I can't shake the feeling she is banging one (or multiple) of the jocks. :cry:

The rest of them you can forget about. They are either stupid enough to date the dumbest jocks, willing to sell you out to get into the HOTs, or are straight up junkie whores / pimps. :sick:

Reactions: ThunderRob

BCall

May 23, 2017
ok, everyone post their top, so here's my top :)

1. Isabella
2. Sage
3. Jill
4. Jade
I don't like Josy because she is in a relationship :rolleyes:
I don't like Quinn because she's slut :LOL:
I don't like Maya because she's Quinn slut :(

Well, that's all :)
Sage is also in a relationship, and possibly Jill as well.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just wondering.. How come in the beginning you get a photo of Mc and his Dad when Mc got his license. But he rides a bicycle and his dad doesn't have a car?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Maya and Josy are in a relationship.

Maya clearly likes women: she's surprised when she's attracted to MC, inexperienced with dicks, said she has no boyfriend, father asking her to be normal, etc.

And the one who makes the most sense as her lover is Josy who always says that she is in a relationship, never that she has a boyfriend.
Maya may well be a Lesbian but how do you get that with Josy? this relationship that she doesn't really seem too care about and she was about ready to jump on the MC dick I don't think it's Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes