Dec 22, 2017
Let's make this a bit more interesting. I'll give you my descriptions and leave you to figure out who's who.

a. Sweet, friendly, caring and very committed to what she perceives as right, too much IMO.

b. A mystery box and, despite Mr. Abrams believes, the quality of such is not defined by the box, but by its content. There are hints of a good hearted woman, but too vague at this point for an informed opinion.

c. Self-assurance in the flesh. Knows what, who and how she wants and is not afraid to speak her mind or throw a few slaps, metaphorical or otherwise, when judges appropriate. Her self-assurance do backfire at times, as she confirms the Buddhist mantra that desire is the source of all suffering.

d. A confused mess, quick to make bad decisions and quicker to regret'em. She is quite sad, despite giving a few genuine smiles and laughs now and then, a bit shy and shows to be somewhat conformed with being sidelined.

e. Single minded and fiery in all the good and bad ways. So far, shows a somewhat transactional approach in her relationships to others.
A is Jill B is Maya C is Quinn I think I'm stumped on this one, D is Isabella I think and E is Sage.

• Sad
Reactions: M.Sato

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Assuming you have only included the 5 main LIs and haven't thrown in a ringer...

a. Jill; b. Isabella; c. Josy; d. Maya; e. Sage.

Although, I know of at least one person who might think they all pertain to Quinn! ;)
I'd swap c and e. I don't think Josy knows what she wants, she seems very confused. I think Sage knows what she wants better than her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Would you have it any other way?

When DrPinkCake goes to his keyboard, melodrama is soon to follow. Frankly, I love it. Many people, like myself, love roller coasters. Just so long as we arrive safely at the terminus and it doesn't become so bumpy that the cars fly off the track.
Well said. I don't mind tragedy's nor drama filled story's but I prefer happy endings.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Let's make this a bit more interesting. I'll give you my descriptions and leave you to figure out who's who.

a. Sweet, friendly, caring and very committed to what she perceives as right, too much IMO.

b. A mystery box and, despite Mr. Abrams believes, the quality of such is not defined by the box, but by its content. There are hints of a good hearted woman, but too vague at this point for an informed opinion.

c. Self-assurance in the flesh. Knows what, who and how she wants and is not afraid to speak her mind or throw a few slaps, metaphorical or otherwise, when judges appropriate. Her self-assurance do backfire at times, as she confirms the Buddhist mantra that desire is the source of all suffering.

d. A confused mess, quick to make bad decisions and quicker to regret'em. She is quite sad, despite giving a few genuine smiles and laughs now and then, a bit shy and shows to be somewhat conformed with being sidelined.

e. Single minded and fiery in all the good and bad ways. So far, shows a somewhat transactional approach in her relationships to others.
A: Jill

B: Bella

C: Josy

D: Maya

E: Sage

How'd I do?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Of course not. I'm very fond of my shovel and i wanna use it :cool: If Bella has only one skeleton in her closet i'm going to be insulted :sneaky:
Jill's story is non-existant for now.
Sage is too easy.
With Maya&Josy, we were just fooling around up till now.

The way i see it we are still in the prologue. The game's name is Being a DIK. Thus, getting into DIK is not the aim of the game. It would be "Becoming a DIK" then. The game will really start when we are in. Chapter 1 will start from there. Everything before is introduction. To characters, to situations, to interested parties. In my eyes everything that happened till now is nothing but the very first climb on said roller-coaster. The ride has just begun. The first screams are still ahead of us.
That's a good way of putting it. Season 1 is practically an introduction season to the game. Season 2 is most likely where shit is really gonna happen and hit the fan.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'd swap c and e. I don't think Josy knows what she wants, she seems very confused. I think Sage knows what she wants better than her.
You make valid points. But, I picked those two as I did because Josy actually did slap someone - Steve. That, and the 'transactional approach' seemed to refer to how Sage bargained with the MC about spying on Chad.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

Assuming there's no Quinn.

A: Jill - Sounds about right given what we have currently seen for our favorite little racoon

B: Bella - We don't know DIK about our Ice Queen and she is a pure mystery to me.

C: Josy - Just as easy could be thrown into D's description. But I think overall Josy is more likely to stand her ground and has shown she will if needs be

D: Maya - Because... Reasons.

E: Sage - Redheads are usually fiery.. Or so they are in DPC games...

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
hey guys, what do you think about DPC selling merch?

i was just thinking "is there more ways he can make money?" you know?
if he gets people paying twice or thrice the amount they would on patreon by priviledge shenanigans,
some cosmetic polls, and like, a bonus scene, then someone buying his t-shirts and stuff doesn't seem so unreasonable.

try to think about some designs btw, i think quinn's "i will destroy your dreams" pose, is a good vibe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hey guys, what do you think about DPC selling merch?

i was just thinking "is there more ways he can make money?" you know?
if he gets people paying twice or thrice the amount they would on patreon by priviledge shenanigans,
some cosmetic polls, and like, a bonus scene, then someone buying his t-shirts and stuff doesn't seem so unreasonable.

try to think about some designs btw, i think quinn's "i will destroy your dreams" pose, is a good vibe.
He makes enough money as it is, in fact, he seems to be swimming in it at the moment and looks like he will be making more if people buy his walkthrough that's on top of the money he is making from his patreon and steam sales, how much more does he need? surely that's enough as it is.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
He makes enough money as it is, in fact, he seems to be swimming in it at the moment and looks like he will be making more if people buy his walkthrough that's on top of the money he is making from his patreon and steam sales, how much more does he need? surely that's enough as it is.
i know right? that walkthrough patreon goal was pretty telling, he will just add them as long as he has some excuse, his fans will probably payroll his retirement :D , but i didn't mean he should do it, i was just thinking "is it possible?", "would someone buy it?"
stuff like that.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Do you think that somebody will make a tier for 15 $ months to buy a Wt and probably only for the second chapter ?
For some stuff that you can find already free in the OP for the whole game ?
I don't think ; anyway i agree with you with the part that he is making enough money actually to think to make some franchising products...
I don't think that having 2 cup of tea in my office with some model half naked there , it would be a so great idea ... :ROFLMAO:

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Do you think that somebody will make a tier for 15 $ months to buy a Wt and probably only for the second chapter ?
For some stuff that you can find already free in the OP for the whole game ?
I don't think ; anyway i agree with you with the part that he is making enough money actually to think to make some franchising products...
I don't think that having 2 cup of tea in my office with some model half naked there , it would be a so great idea ... :ROFLMAO:
with his steam releases and maybe some more games in the future he would be set for life, also dudes who buy that kind of merch don't go outside usually :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes