Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The thing is there are no coincidences in a work of fiction,dpc or like @Canto Forte like to call him dcp,has absolutne control over what the content is.Its also a reason why im very curious about that ionian coin
Trust me... there are :sneaky: Its much harder to keep tab on every single little thing you had in mind when you put things in motion or create a scene, a conversation. 2 months later of the original idea you can easily find yourself coming up with an another explanation why those two were doing those things the way they did in your own darn game :whistle: Of cours this never happened with me. I keep ..like.. everything in control!

But on a more serious note, the ionian coin is exactly the type of thing thats either have a very deep importance that the dev may or may never explain in full detail while he himself weaved a whole story around it.. or it was just a flashy moment to throw in. Both is equally possible. Obviously we'd prefer the former and that has the higher chance. That it has a meaning, a story, a future in the game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Trust me... there are :sneaky: Its much harder to keep tab on every single little thing you had in mind when you put things in motion or create a scene, a conversation. 2 months later of the original idea you can easily find yourself coming up with an another explanation why those two were doing those things the way they did in your own darn game :whistle: Of cours this never happened with me. I keep ..like.. everything in control!

But on a more serious note, the ionian coin is exactly the type of thing thats either have a very deep importance that the dev may or may never explain in full detail while he himself weaved a whole story around it.. or it was just a flashy moment to throw in. Both is equally possible. Obviously we'd prefer the former and that has the higher chance. That it has a meaning, a story, a future in the game.
The ancient art of making it up as we go along:p
There is some flexibility to the story for sure,we had the honor,privilage and joy to experience Quinn+Riona event only because they won a poll,how amazing and exciting possibilities does it provide! Happy accident ;)
Other things look to me more intendet,too specific to not be planned

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The ancient art of making it up as we go along
Imagine it like this. You are planning how to have lewds with Quinn one day. Then Quinn walks up to you and doesn't give a dime that you had like mad planz! and other such nonsense, she just rides you raw! It wasn't something you were planning but i'm sure you'd manage! And from there on thats the lore of that particular day.

Ideas struck like that. They have a tendency to rewrite pre-planned things.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That is the only problem,which also pretty much excludes the naphew theory,Jade could have Tybalt at 20 - nothing uncommon about that - he has same hair - which is enough likeness for me to accept him as her son - but he looks nothing like Burke,yet Tybalts last name is Burke and not Jade`s maiden name,which in case of naphew would mean he`s related to Burke and not Jade,which I just don`t see.
Jade has a very similar face to Zoe (MC's ex) does that mean she could be her bastard daughter? :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes