Deoku

May 5, 2017
All this talk for and against who wins this poll is quite the change if Jill had been involved we probably wouldn't have bothered as much as she pretty much usually runs away with most polls.

And this talk of going into the next semester I wonder If DPC will do some time skips I doubt it but it could always be an option.
I think that's why Jill, Bella, and majority of the main LI's overall were left off of this poll. Added in that Jill and Bella already had a special duo render set. DPC tends to like excluding winners of previous polls so girls who haven't won can get some special images. Which is fine by me, while I may have an obvious favorite I'm all for variety and chances for others to enjoy their LI's.

I'm interested to see how the poll goes though. With Maya in the picture I would assume it would be an easy win for those two (since of the girls there she has the largest single fanbase), but when I look at some of the Maya fans here in the thread it made me realize... That might not be the case because even though they like Maya they don't want to see her paired with Quinn or enduring whatever Quinn may put her through in the images. :LOL: There's most likely other Maya fans that feel the same way, so it's not as cut and dry as I probably assumed at first glance. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jesus christ, the amount of reading that one does in this thread even if you are away just 1 day away :p

The biggest game on this site, no question about it. ;) keep it up fellow maggots.
I don't comment much, but now that I watch you all from the shadows.... while you type and sleep.
Actually It's been a lot quieter than normal for a change I think people are just eager for 0.4 to arrive now as everything has pretty much been discussed to death :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well tomorrow its time again for a new status update

Probally be like... around 19 animations left to do maybe little bit less then that...

He almost finish with static renders

completed the last free roam thing

Probally be like in beta testing in about third week of December maybe few days before that..

Release most likely first week of januari give or take

But then again he can surprise us and be like fooled u all and drop it at Christmas time :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 484430

There guys. There is your Quinn and Maya Mother-Daughter Bonding Pic. Look how happy Maya is to be there. See how quickly Quinn made Maya get back to the scavenger hunt once the pic was taken. Lovely image all around, no doubt everyone involved was just thrilled about the whole experience. :cautious:

Now that we have that out of the way, we can move on to something everyone can REALLY be excited for: ProfCam Pics!!!!! Join us, Quimaya Camp. After all, with this pic, your camp is satisfied. And if you vote with us, we can be satisfied too. Everybody wins!

View attachment 484439
The thirst for Quinn can not be satysfied, it's endless and eternal.Quinn must win, that is an ancient rule, no retreat, no surrender, for the glory of my beloved empress! Quinn.jpg
Plus she never got special renders and its about fuckin' time if you ask me

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
All this talk for and against who wins this poll is quite the change if Jill had been involved we probably wouldn't have bothered as much as she pretty much usually runs away with most polls.

And this talk of going into the next semester I wonder If DPC will do some time skips I doubt it but it could always be an option.
That would be the only way to do it,since we havent reached the end of first week yet:KEK:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The thirst for Quinn can not be satysfied, it's endless and eternal.Quinn must win, that is an ancient rule, no retreat, no surrender, for the glory of my beloved empress! View attachment 484767
Plus she never got special renders and its about fuckin' time if you ask me
Maya and Quinn are the only main and side girls to have never won a poll for special renders. Even Josy won before. Inb4 Cathy & Jade win :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I remember someone here saying there could be a poll for favorite male character and Jill would win that one as well.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That would be the only way to do it,since we havent reached the end of first week yet:KEK:
Right and in that time we have had countless encounters with lots of the girls, we've been accused by Chad for taking all these pictures (we're just in the door Chad) we've had a fight with most of the Jocks. Had some naughty fun with Jade during class :p and we have Quinn appearing at just about every turn we take. Made out with the Librarian, taken Jill away from some watermelon molester and taken part in hell week with our bro Derek and much more it's quite the action-packed week :LOL:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm starting to think this strategy was much better than taking up arms. :BootyTime:

I don't see anyone here giving one of "Cap. America" and understanding that reference, but I'll post anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You think the system is helping Exotic Spice, when in reality Exotic Spice is helping the system.

In face of yet another waifu war, there is only one winning strategy:
1576166645798.png

Also...
1576166798970.png

EDIT: not dub, never dub, for f*ck sake not dub.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes