Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hope you are wrong on the classes, I like the Gender Studies class it has good characters in it. I'd prefer to do both over all and when it comes down to it we have Cathy as our Math and English Teacher those tests could be broken in half to allow having both Gender Studies and Economics. First half of the test English and Second half Math, I'd make that sacrifice.

As for the content, I feel you may have what I was really trying to get at misunderstood. Of course not every episode has the same amount of content for the girls. What I was merely suggesting was if the episodes were to take longer it could fix the issues of lack of content for some characters that have little to no content.

If it takes 8 months between releases that would probably be insane and I agree the patreons would get annoyed as fuck. On the flip side to that exact argument in a hypothetical world if it does take 8 months between releases potentially the episodes would be twice as long thus giving those characters that have been shafted on content actual content. On top of DPC would still be doing a better job at making a game then some of the other people we know. Either way I'll be happy with what we get and I'll be happier when the game is finally out on Steam.
I'd prefer if we were given the option to choose to stay taking to Gender Studies or take economic w/Jill if we're not gonna be able to take both.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'd prefer if we were given the option to choose to stay taking to Gender Studies or take economic w/Jill if we're not gonna be able to take both.
I could live with that and that's probably going to be the most acceptable and possibly preferred option DPC could make among fans. If I recall correctly when Jill brought up the Economics's class the MC's response was natural or uncommitted to the idea kind of like saying "Oh sure, I'll look into when it comes to that bridge" type of gist I got from it. So I wouldn't write it off that the class becomes a choice it's just a matter of does DPC want to branch the story off in that way. All be it just one class, now that I think about it that might be a way the MC could choose to not go down Jill's path. Just throwing out ideas.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So i downloaded the game after playing it after the last update.Whats up with this arrow shit on the brawler? It sucks. I cant even hit the nerd.I like the old brawler better.
I asked him on patreon and we're stuck with it, unless a modder wants to take a crack at restoring it. I'll tell you what he told me, play on easy.

Reactions: Cicko

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I could live with that and that's probably going to be the most acceptable and possibly preferred option DPC could make among fans. If I recall correctly when Jill brought up the Economics's class the MC's response was natural or uncommitted to the idea kind of like saying "Oh sure, I'll look into when it comes to that bridge" type of gist I got from it. So I wouldn't write it off that the class becomes a choice it's just a matter of does DPC want to branch the story off in that way. All be it just one class, now that I think about it that might be a way the MC could choose to not go down Jill's path. Just throwing out ideas.
IIRC MC tells Jill that he'll switch next semester. DPC wouldn't include that conversation for no apparent reason. We'll probably get more into that in Season 2.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
IIRC MC tells Jill that he'll switch next semester. DPC wouldn't include that conversation for no apparent reason. We'll probably get more into that in Season 2.
Hmm interesting, I may have to play that back because thinking back on it I just assumed his answer was very much along the lines of I'll consider it which would lead into the MC making a choice.

update when?
Fantastic News! I just checked DPC's Discord come back tomorrow!

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is v0.2.0
here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.05.2019 (bugfix)
Ok I will try this anyone have a link to the apk version that has the old style fighting?
But the above solution quoted by Cicko works

Reactions: Cicko

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Quinn and Maya.png

There guys. There is your Quinn and Maya Mother-Daughter Bonding Pic. Look how happy Maya is to be there. See how quickly Quinn made Maya get back to the scavenger hunt once the pic was taken. Lovely image all around, no doubt everyone involved was just thrilled about the whole experience. :cautious:

Now that we have that out of the way, we can move on to something everyone can REALLY be excited for: ProfCam Pics!!!!! Join us, Quimaya Camp. After all, with this pic, your camp is satisfied. And if you vote with us, we can be satisfied too. Everybody wins!

1576122687302.png

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah..... Team QuinYa vs Team MILF can kill eachother so team Exotic Spicy (Rhiona+Camila) for the win!!!! yeahhhh!!!!

Hahaha any of the 4 options are great so.....
I'm starting to think this strategy was much better than taking up arms. :BootyTime:

I don't see anyone here giving one of "Cap. America" and understanding that reference, but I'll post anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's that conversation:

jill "Are you planning on taking any economics class?"
mc "Hm...no? I'm going to be an engineer. Should I be taking economics?"
jill "Honestly, yes. Who knows what you may end up doing in life? If you ever want to start your own business or get ahead in a field of work... ...a few basic courses in economics could help you a lot."
mc "Yeah, maybe you're right. Perhaps I'll do it next semester."

I doubt that Season 2 will take us into the second semester, though. The conclusion of the first semester would seem like a logical finish point for a Season. But, not sure if Season 2 will even get that far - not at the rate this story is currently unfolding.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All this talk for and against who wins this poll is quite the change if Jill had been involved we probably wouldn't have bothered as much as she pretty much usually runs away with most polls.

And this talk of going into the next semester I wonder If DPC will do some time skips I doubt it but it could always be an option.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Jesus christ, the amount of reading that one does in this thread even if you are just 1 day away :p

The biggest game on this site, no question about it. ;) keep it up fellow maggots.
I don't comment much, but know that I watch you all from the shadows.... while you type and sleep.

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Does anyone know what the update on the 5th said? I can't seem to find it in the thread.

I have some good news in this week's status update.

All animations have been posed and they are currently rendering full speed on my PCs.

Currently, the render queue consists of 26 animations and it will only decrease from now on.

I've been writing and polishing the script, adding music/sound, writing parts of missing dialogue and adding a few shorter scenes.

I need to pose more static renders and finish a free roam event, but finally being done with the posing of animations was a big milestone in the development cycle, which frees up time for those other tasks.

I will spend the next week posing as much of the remaining static renders as possible while wrapping things up in different areas of the game and polishing what needs to be polished.

I'll be able to set a release date when the game is ready for beta testing.

Have a great weekend

Dr PinkCake
Just search for N7's post in future

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes