Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So, I always thought when the war began it'd be me, name88 , thell124 , Monetauro , etc. versus the League of Unextraordinary Love Interests. But to think this war would begin over pic pairings... and I must fall in with the Camgirl Camp.

I would love more pics of Quinn, of course, but Quinn with Maya? Neither of those characters want to be there with each other, so unless it is Quinn stepping on a bound and gagged Maya in triumph (not what I'm expecting from DPC's "Mother Daughter Time" pic) I don't see that as being a particularly stunning set. Give me Quinn alone, Quinn with the HOTs, Quinn with the MILFs, Quinn with Sage (!!!), whatever, but Maya's the only one Quinn really doesn't seem to like at all and I don't want to see a picture of Quinn faking enjoyment over spending time with Maya who is likewise faking enjoyment. There's too much tension there, you know?

I like Envy (actually I really like Envy), but I poked Lily in the ass on my first playthrough and royally pissed her off, so we've been shaky ever since (even in other playthroughs). I also didn't think she was as hot or as cool as the DIKs made her out to be, and when something gets overhyped it inevitably turns out underwhelming. So, a bit meh on Lily. I would really like Camila in just about anything, but seeing Riona in jail just seems like sad foreshadowing of her lifestory... So in the end, it's the Profs for me.
Couldn't agree more with Quinn-Maya renders :D I'm coming back and forth, back and forth, back and forth again between Quinn and Lily so I won't choose any of them hehe. Honestly tho, I'm okay with all of the options except anything includes Maya so I guess we are good

View attachment 484142

Let it go with Dennerys guys,it`s something between me and Mormont , if you wanna know what`s up go back a thousand pages or so,back when the great Quinn EMPIRE was formed,incorporating all of the side kingdoms into one to rule them all
View attachment 484150
Hail our Quinn <3

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quinn empire? Great? Bringing the side girls under one banner?

View attachment 484234

That never happened I can assure you, I was there. I don’t think the side girl lovers would do that, and they didn’t.

Everyone knows joining Quinn is not a good idea, it’s obvious that she’s Going too far, getting greedy. It’s only a matter of time before she gets caught or worse. Why would you jump on a sinking ship?

Stay strong Side girl lovers, Quinn is certainly not your only option.

View attachment 484242
Quinn's a ticking time bomb and Riona has every intention to not be near her when she goes off or I hope at least.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let's also not forget she threw objects at her husband when things weren't going well
Tbf she is letting out her frustration in both ways just a shame none of them actually hit burke what a shame that would be :p and her other frustration is her need for the MC and I bet she is dying for some more action with him and i for one cannot wait for that.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tbf she is letting out her frustration in both ways just a shame none of them actually hit burke what a shame that would be :p and her other frustration is her need for the MC and I bet she is dying for some more action with him and i for one cannot wait for that.
I wonder if Jade will start to develop feelings for MC and if banging her will have consequences for those who only wanted to complete the tasks and not be romantically involved with her.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Out of all the people on here you are definitely first in line when it comes to finally nailing Jade.
I know you can't wait for this moment :D
Waiting for Jade.gif

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hell yeah, a student having an affair with a teacher is a big risk yet she gave a handjob and a footjob while teaching, can't even imagine what would she do in better conditions... 0.3 was so damn good man, 0.4 should come out real soon :(

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hell yeah, a student having an affair with a teacher is a big risk yet she gave a handjob and a footjob while teaching, can't even imagine what would she do in better conditions... 0.3 was so damn good man, 0.4 should come out real soon :(
I expect her to give a mean sloppy toppy while we're in a more private setting. Jade looks like she knows some things.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I wonder if Jade will start to develop feelings for MC and if banging her will have consequences for those who only wanted to complete the tasks and not be romantically involved with her.
I guess it all depends on when the next semester starts up, Unless I'm mistaken wouldn't the MC drop Gender Studies to join the class with Jill?.

If her developing feelings ends up being a thing and we get to see more of her I don't think many would be opposed to it. However I just don't see it being a thing not because of the last bit, if it were the case I imagine DPC would have some type of Smash and Dash option. Cathy on the other hand I could see her developing something if we ever do get it on with her, Could just be me but I have a feeling she is looking for something more than casual sex. Which begs the question WHEN CATHY SCENE DPC WHEN!?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I guess it all depends on when the next semester starts up, Unless I'm mistaken wouldn't the MC drop Gender Studies to join the class with Jill?.

If her developing feelings ends up being a thing and we get to see more of her I don't think many would be opposed to it. However I just don't see it being a thing not because of the last bit, if it were the case I imagine DPC would have some type of Smash and Dash option. Cathy on the other hand I could see her developing something if we ever do get it on with her, Could just be me but I have a feeling she is looking for something more than casual sex. Which begs the question WHEN CATHY SCENE DPC WHEN!?
Assuming we can't take both then I'd assume we'll be taking economics with Jill assuming we aren't given an option to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It only seems this way...
Maya is sneaky,she fights dirty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forget that Maya does nothing on her own, on the contrary, she only does something by manipulating others. But here she is with Quinn, who works by commanding others!
In this situation, Maya will look like this:

And man, don't put Dany here... This beast wasn't even smart enough to kill Snow when he should. Quinn is a thousand times better than her!
If the world were a perfect place, the team would be Quinn with Camila and Riona. But Maya? Maya does not deserve the presence of the queen! My two girls are under obligation to save Quinn from perdition, so they'll be victorious!

So, I always thought when the war began it'd be me, name88 , thell124 , Monetauro , etc. versus the League of Unextraordinary Love Interests. But to think this war would begin over pic pairings... and I must fall in with the Camgirl Camp.

You see! It's all Maya's fault, always! This girl can ruin everything she touches. :LOL:
I would be happy if this "mother and daughter" moment were Quinn handcuffing Maya and teaching her a lesson in BDSM style. Then I would cheer for them! hahahah

Exotic Spicy, onwards! Or should I say, The Hoooooters!

Reactions: michael1984

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Assuming we can't take both then I'd assume we'll be taking economics with Jill assuming we aren't an option to choose.
If we are to assume we can't stay in Gender Studies: How would the MC get into contact with Jade? Here's to hoping we get her number or can interact with her on social media.

I'd personally like to stay in Gender Studies for Maya, Derek, Dany, Sarah and Jade. If it's a choice that's great!, If we can do both even better!. But at some point it'd probably get too much for DPC, Although if he is able to deliver quality content I doubt people would bat an eye if he were to take even longer between releases.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You forget that Maya does nothing on her own, on the contrary, she only does something by manipulating others. But here she is with Quinn, who works by commanding others!
In this situation, Maya will look like this:

And man, don't put Dany here... This beast wasn't even smart enough to kill Snow when he should. Quinn is a thousand times better than her!
If the world were a perfect place, the team would be Quinn with Camila and Riona. But Maya? Maya does not deserve the presence of the queen! My two girls are under obligation to save Quinn from perdition, so they'll be victorious!

You see! It's all Maya's fault, always! This girl can ruin everything she touches. :LOL:
I would be happy if this "mother and daughter" moment were Quinn handcuffing Maya and teaching her a lesson in BDSM style. Then I would cheer for them! hahahah

Exotic Spicy, onwards! Or should I say, The Hoooooters!
Heh
Quinn gave people PTSD and Maya broke many,many hearts
This explosive duo made the players feel more than all other characters combined
When those 2 work together...thats it,GG

Well Quinn is better than anyone
but
it`s about symbolism...(and bribing Mormont :p )

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If we are to assume we can't stay in Gender Studies: How would the MC get into contact with Jade? Here's to hoping we get her number or can interact with her on social media.

I'd personally like to stay in Gender Studies for Maya, Derek, Dany, Sarah and Jade. If it's a choice that's great!, If we can do both even better!. But at some point it'd probably get too much for DPC, Although if he is able to deliver quality content I doubt people would bat an eye if he were to take even longer between releases.
I don`t think he would made that much of a branching,it`s my guess that if we will to get more classes they`re gonna be added rather than chosen.
As for longer waiting times...
no
it`s hard enough as it is,I`m sure you noticed not every ep has the same amount of content for all the girls,Josy got miniscule amount of content in ep 3...just imagine waiting 8(assuming 4 months for an update) months to get something for the character you like.I can`t imagine patrons being ok with that,I wouldn`t be and I`m not even payin`

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I don`t think he would made that much of a branching,it`s my guess that if we will to get more classes they`re gonna be added rather than chosen.
As for longer waiting times...
no
it`s hard enough as it is,I`m sure you noticed not every ep has the same amount of content for all the girls,Josy got miniscule amount of content in ep 3...just imagine waiting 8(assuming 4 months for an update) months to get something for the character you like.I can`t imagine patrons being ok with that,I wouldn`t be and I`m not even payin`
I hope you are wrong on the classes, I like the Gender Studies class it has good characters in it. I'd prefer to do both over all and when it comes down to it we have Cathy as our Math and English Teacher those tests could be broken in half to allow having both Gender Studies and Economics. First half of the test English and Second half Math, I'd make that sacrifice.

As for the content, I feel you may have what I was really trying to get at misunderstood. Of course not every episode has the same amount of content for the girls. What I was merely suggesting was if the episodes were to take longer it could fix the issues of lack of content for some characters that have little to no content.

If it takes 8 months between releases that would probably be insane and I agree the patreons would get annoyed as fuck. On the flip side to that exact argument in a hypothetical world if it does take 8 months between releases potentially the episodes would be twice as long thus giving those characters that have been shafted on content actual content. On top of DPC would still be doing a better job at making a game then some of the other people we know. Either way I'll be happy with what we get and I'll be happier when the game is finally out on Steam.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes