MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
I was asked if I could do a Riona fan art... I hope you'll like it.

View attachment 487694
Tough competition between two of my favorite pets,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope there's an update where you can continuously order from Quinn's restaurant with increasing tiers of "service" each time you order.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
You must be the only one then :p you can still produce a good amount of content between 2-3 months but like we have been saying DPC is going to be stuck in his ways and probably still keep that timeframe for an update.
Trust me, it hurts me waiting this long as well :LOL:

This update is definitely taking more long because of the three paths and all the variables and stuff in all of them. I expect future updates to be more lineal, definitely the door choice in Episode 3 is a big BIG one that will shape the rest of the game... there will be more choices in the future obviously but not as big as this one.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope there's an update where you can continuously order from Quinn's restaurant with increasing tiers of "service" each time you order.
One issue with that, I just hope you use the money cheat between the menu and the strip club all those choices and not to mention spending that on the main girls, you MrChickenSir are going to have very empty pockets :p

MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
One issue with that, I just hope you use the money cheat between the menu and the strip club all those choices and not to mention spending that on the main girls, you MrChickenSir are going to have very empty pockets :p
anything for my girls, mate....anything for my girls

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Sage with her hair down like in episode 1 looked better in my opinion. Not that hair style makes any difference but I wish he plans to switch between the two styles more.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Edit* quotes applied

Just this part of Lilly not being there ... Honestly, for me this is the only model of the game I didn't like. Not as well made as the others. I don't know if the problem is just the hair or what. I know I wouldn't be sad if he decided to change her.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Wow. I thought Quinn's service was supposed to be more of an introduction to some of the girls on campus rather than a necessity you keep paying for. Because once you lay down the long pipe those girls should be running to you and not the other way around.

Hopefully by the end of Ep4 those women run like this :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wow. I thought Quinn's service was supposed to be more of an introduction to some of the girls on campus rather than a necessity you keep paying for. Because once you lay down the long pipe those girls should be running to you and not the other way around.

Hopefully by the end of Ep4 those women run like this :LOL:
Well Camila already came for our dick witout getting payed :LOL: Quinn already fucked us as well a little witout getting paid at the cumpetion .. I am sure Riona will follow in this coming episode :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Sorry!
I didn't say she's ugly, but compared to the others, it's like the others were models created in 2019 while Lilly was something of 20..12?
I think that just made things worse, right? :HideThePain:
Oh come on! I'm not alone in this! Only 15 people voted for her, there's still a chance Derek can beat her yet. :KEK:
I wouldn't blame them, look at this!
ep2_freeroam_ano64.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well if Lily gonna dress up like Harley quinn I might be more into her :ROFLMAO:

But as of rite now she is not bad but definatly low on my list of favorites...

The whole Jill and Bella and Sage thing being one of the top don't shock me since they all pretty good looking.

Camila is pretty hot as well.. But I gues most don't vote for her because of her gloryhole duties dwl

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Sorry!
I didn't say she's ugly, but compared to the others, it's like the others were models created in 2019 while Lilly was something of 20..12?
I think that just made things worse, right? :HideThePain:
Oh come on! I'm not alone in this! Only 15 people voted for her, there's still a chance Derek can beat her yet. :KEK:
I wouldn't blame them, look at this!
View attachment 488099
I feel Lilly has potential she just needs someone to push her in the right direction :sneaky:. If she's available I'll take her out for some "real takeout" before we get down to business.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I feel Lilly has potential she just needs someone to push her in the right direction :sneaky:. If she's available I'll take her out for some "real takeout" before we get down to business.
Leave something for petite lovers in this game. There are already too many "exuberant" women already.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes