Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, I remember I tried AL and something did not click for me and I mostly ran through it with out paying much attention to the story. It was far in development when I discovered it, so I updated it just twice and did not really cared who is who and why I should feel for the fire girls. However, now playing this game I strongly considering to play AL again and do it properly. And as I deleted AL from my computer I have to get it again, so I'm thinking on buying it, because I can't afford to contribute to his patreon every month. One time purchase would be good and I'll support a guy who deserves it.
Why pay anything for Acting Lessons? It's still available on F95.
Acting Lessons on F95

Of course, if you want to support him go ahead and buy the game. But that's not necessary to get that game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of responses from DPC about his walkthrough.

Poster A: Well formatted and written. But the light blue text segments are difficult to read for me.

DrPinkCake: Noted. Will rethink colors.

Poster B: Thankyou for this much appreciated :) can you just confirm something, when you update the walkthrough will it only be accessable to $15 tiers? or will it be accessable to $1 tiers for one week after the update?

DrPinkCake: Exactly. As you can see, there's a lot of effort and love put into this guide. It will be updated in the $15 tier.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
You can't rush quality people, I know that the wait is tedious but when it comes to DPC it's worth it.

I prefer waiting 5-6 months for a big release with lots of contents, than wait for 1-2 months for a half rushed release that you start playing and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes