aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
During the first fight sequence {I think} no matter what i do even on easy i seem to keep losing. despite getting the right keys im still hit, my hits do next to nothing, and this happens with all 3 difficulties. eh screw it ill just lose the fight its w/e

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
During the first fight sequence {I think} no matter what i do even on easy i seem to keep losing. despite getting the right keys im still hit, my hits do next to nothing, and this happens with all 3 difficulties. eh screw it ill just lose the fight its w/e
All I did was buy the Counter Attack that you buy from the Brawler Store and put try get as much points into Power and Dexterity. Made the fights a lot easier to deal with

Reactions: Triple OG

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill is one thing but Tybalt is completely a whole different story. We only caught him sniffing her underwear, who knows what he does when he's alone in the house. I can totally see him try to do all those creepy things you mentioned in later episodes.

Even Bella knows what kind of person Tybalt is. :WeSmart:
He's just a harmless pervert although I don't think Jill should be within sleeping distance of him she needs to become more aware of what he is really like she'll be a lot safer if she lets the MC stay with her :p

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I love how y'all are so nice and peaceful on this thread. It's refreshing as hell. I went over to the (rhymes with Shmilfy Shcity) thread after not visiting for a few months and it was a hostile shit show! Worst experience of my life. And I've lost children in a house fire.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love how y'all are so nice and peaceful on this thread. It's refreshing as hell. I went over to the (rhymes with Shmilfy Shcity) thread after not visiting for a few months and it was a hostile shit show! Worst experience of my life. And I've lost children in a house fire.
We like to keep it real here myself and a few others certainly don't want to see it end up like that thread it's best avoided if you can. Your welcome here (y) and I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
sorry i know this is probably not the place but where on pc are the persistent files of saves of all the ren py games ? i'm gonna format the pc and i don't wanna lose all the saves.

Reactions: Garbagetruck

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I also belong to a Flight Sim community and sometimes it can get really rowdy. Jet Sims seem to be worse than WWII sims for some reason. Car forums are just plain fun though ....especially for help and the jokes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Triple OG

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've read a few books on psychopaths and she has some important signs. I feel that if you were to be around her you would just feel that creepiness that something was off. You know what I mean :oops:
I liked you more before you typed that.

sorry i know this is probably not the place but where on pc are the persistent files of saves of all the ren py games ? i'm gonna format the pc and i don't wanna lose all the saves.
I just copied the save folder from the game(persistant included) and it worked after the format for me

Cpt_Ekko

Nov 29, 2019
So I have a question
Why does it recommed "because of Tybalt" if we like Jill doesn't it make more sense the other way around

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes