jose100

Apr 20, 2018
For me ill be missing in action till I played every single path from this game.. Only after that ill come back on here so there be nothing left to spoil for me since I played the whole thing.

The only reason I come back here is to talk about the changes that were made and to brainstorm with my fellow maggot brothers about what could potentially become next for this game. ;)
Yep, I'll do the same.

Well last update we kind of left the thread for a week or two just so we could play through the game and avoid any potential spoilers it was a good group of us, but sadly some of them have never come back after that so there is fewer of us originals left. But if I was you just avoid the thread until you have had time to play the update most people will keep it spoiler-free but there is one or two who feel the need to spoil that sadly.
Yes, I'll do the same as you did, unless work gives me a break and I have more free time, probably I will come back in a week or two after the release and I will try to be careful with spoilers from my own too, just in case.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Why not both? or some sort of choice picking between the two of them, I like Cathy as well but Jade is by far the better choice.
Well I gues we need to wait and see... Lets just hope it will be dropped on this site quickly too..

I wont be mad having a threesome with both teacher tbh

Personally I wont mind any of those three options that I posted for that carwash scene... All three of those could make for some fun antics.

But if we just count teachers then have to say my preference goes to Jade as well

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No point in getting your hopes up imo. The task is to do the car wash, not have a teacher watch us do it. It's possible that Jade, Cathy or whoever else won't even show up.
So u thinking we washing a car witout anyone in it or watching us wash their car ?

That be a lame ass carwash scene and if DPCwould do that in such a way he should be deleting that scene all together lmao.

Who wanna play trough that scene were u just see the mc and Derek wash a empty car :LOL:

But u can be rite it does not have to be a teacher or even Bella … It can be multiple other women their cars or even some college girls their car who knows.. (y)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So u thinking we washing a car witout anyone in it or watching us wash their car ?

That be a lame ass carwash scene and if DPCwould do that in such a way he should be deleting that scene all together lmao.

Who wanna play trough that scene were u just see the mc and Derek wash a empty car :LOL:

But u can be rite it does not have to be a teacher or even Bella … It can be multiple other women their cars or even some college girls their car who knows.. (y)
I doubt we do it for just random women, I believe there would be at least one known person. I wouldn't see the point otherwise.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
They'd certainly give us a worthwhile reward I'm betting ;)
Want to make a wager that Jade wants some extra work done to the rear end :BootyTime: ?
I doubt we do it for just random women, I believe there would be at least one known person. I wouldn't see the point otherwise.
If all goes to shit there's a chance the HOTs turn up to give us some Eye Candy. If only we owned a car
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Want to make a wager that Jade wants some extra work done to the rear end :BootyTime: ?

If all goes to shit there's a chance the HOTs turn up to give us some Eye Candy. If only we owned a car
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Lily's providing MC & Derek with some assistance for their car wash task :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes