Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And no more phone interuptions when I am talking to Maya :p
Why? This is the best part.
Will we finally get revenge together with Derek for that naked out the house kicking because of Quinn
Revenge for a hand job and a blowjob? Damn Quinn! :LOL:
But he might take issue with the fact we were banging on his mothers bed :KEK:.
No, brother. He is a real DIK, he would be proud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Maybe a stupid question but I see those tier making lists everywere.. How u get to do that ?
Look closely at my signature. :p

====

A bit offtopic, but ... Have you guys ever played South Park The Stick of Truth?
I bet many here would love it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think that's the common choice since Isabella seems to have a dark story and Derek is nuts. Only bad thing that could happen with Sage is you getting beaten by Chad.
Beaten by Chad :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Chad had his ass kicked worse then the MC :LOL:

Derek might be nuts but a comedy typ of nuts :p So will be a interesting choice

Bella I will save from the darkness :cool:

Sage the only one stopping me from her is not Chad but the black brother from our fraternity with his damn cock blocking :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Personally we will have scenes with everyone involved considering every path of the door and also the hell week events.

So we will definatly see something from every character in this coming update

And I am sure we will have at the ending a grand party like that competition party but then more awesome since we will graduate from maggot status :p

Just want no more cock blocking when I take Sage dancing at that party :LOL:

And no more phone interuptions when I am talking to Maya :p
Does anyone here have the balls to take a shot of absinth every time a conversation is interrupted in Episode 4?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Chad only beat the MC last time because he snuck up from behind he had the advantage, but I don't think Chad will bother as much with the MC especially if we decide to stand up for him when we are in the meeting with Burke

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Look closely at my signature. :p

====

A bit offtopic, but ... Have you guys ever played South Park The Stick of Truth?
I bet many here would love it.
My brother I played both southpark games laughed my ass off with both of them :LOL:

And for Mormont altho Chad walked away he looked worse for wear then the MC so I doubt that's a very good win lol

And man to man I doubt he will last against the MC :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My brother I played both southpark games laughed my ass off with both of them :LOL:

And for Mormont altho Chad walked away he looked worse for wear then the MC so I doubt that's a very good win lol

And man to man I doubt he will last against the MC :cool:
I think it could have also been the effect of the pictures that Chad saw as he did have a sort of confused look on his face when confronted the MC about it. But there is no doubt the MC could beat Chad no problem in terms of a fighter I don't think any of the characters come close to the MC.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I have never laughed so much at a movie or a game in my life. Even when such a achievement hit the screen, my god :ROFLMAO: The strange thing is that I never liked the cartoon series, but the game... It's something else.
The second one I haven't played yet, it's been in my library for a while.
I said the strongest one I knew, but maybe a lighter one works too considering past episodes :LOL:
You guys are no fun. Come on!
Mormont has to play too. Imagine the mixture of hatred with absinth can do to a person :LUL::p

==
About Chad... The guy has no chance. It's years of Guitar Hero experience here, baby.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have never laughed so much at a movie or a game in my life. Even when such a achievement hit the screen, my god :ROFLMAO: The strange thing is that I never liked the cartoon series, but the game... It's something else.
The second one I haven't played yet, it's been in my library for a while.

You guys are no fun. Come on!
Mormont has to play too. Imagine the mixture of hatred with absinth can do to a person :LUL::p

==
About Chad... The guy has no chance. It's years of Guitar Hero experience here, baby.
Have u seen the movie eurotrip .... when u drink that stuff u see green elves dude hell to the noooo :ROFLMAO:

I am alot of fun with drinks pick any other then absinth and im golden ;)

Btw u need to play that other game of southpark too I promiss u will enjoy it just as much..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes