ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Oh btw, on my new playthrough I noticed once I finished the first episode that my "affinity" was still neutral even though I've been a massive DIK from the very start. Is this normal or is this something to do with using the cheat mod perhaps? I haven't actually done anything with the cheat mod I just use it as an in-game walkthrough.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm on neutral as well despite most of my choices being Chick, but I don't use the mod so I don't think it will be that being the issue although with that said I think last time the game updated people who used mods experienced some issues with their game, so just be prepared.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Have u seen the movie eurotrip .... when u drink that stuff u see green elves dude hell to the noooo :ROFLMAO:

I am alot of fun with drinks pick any other then absinth and im golden ;)

Btw u need to play that other game of southpark too I promiss u will enjoy it just as much..
Yes.. But that is exactly why! :ROFLMAO:
Finding absinthe so strong can be quite difficult, here where I live they are prohibited by law. But for everything.. there is a way.
Either way, you may find several "very weak" ones. You can rest easy :p

Oh, and I will. It was just the fact of coming another more interesting game first, so you know, ended up being left out. But anytime I try it too.
Oh btw, on my new playthrough I noticed once I finished the first episode that my "affinity" was still neutral even though I've been a massive DIK from the very start. Is this normal or is this something to do with using the cheat mod perhaps? I haven't actually done anything with the cheat mod I just use it as an in-game walkthrough.
Look, on my first save I didn't use the mod and had no problem, but when I started using it I remember noticed it and found strange too, so I just used the mod function and modified it.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
The affinity depends on major choices. So choices like beat up Troy or not or take Quinn's offer or not. Choices when the DIK/CHICK meter appears on the top of the screen. So if you have for example two major CHICK choices and two major DIK choices your affinity will be neutral, if you have more DIK choices your affinity will be DIK and so on.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Beaten by Chad :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Chad had his ass kicked worse then the MC :LOL:

Derek might be nuts but a comedy typ of nuts :p So will be a interesting choice

Bella I will save from the darkness :cool:

Sage the only one stopping me from her is not Chad but the black brother from our fraternity with his damn cock blocking :sneaky:
Yes, I agree with you...and complete your statement, so that Jacob and Co don't dare to cockblock us (with Sage) again....
Or else...
View attachment 200.webp

View attachment 2001.webp

Does anyone here have the balls to take a shot of absinth every time a conversation is interrupted in Episode 4?
I'll be at the drinking game and bring something with me
index.jpg

And Absinth is a real hell stuff...but who knows what the day will bring us when the game comes out.
When it gets too much we just fly to DPC and explain our views!:ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
BaDIK in VR would be great especially if we the player are in control of everything and we can do what we like one of the girls is about to say something oh wait that's my phone grabs the phone and throws it away, now you were saying :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone here have the balls to take a shot of absinth every time a conversation is interrupted in Episode 4?
I was thinking after Episode 4 I'll replay the entire season over again and post every interruption in the game thus far. I reckon it'll take me quite a while but it'll be interesting to see just how often that same repetitive move has been used in the game.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The affinity depends on major choices. So choices like beat up Troy or not or take Quinn's offer or not. Choices when the DIK/CHICK meter appears on the top of the screen. So if you have for example two major CHICK choices and two major DIK choices your affinity will be neutral, if you have more DIK choices your affinity will be DIK and so on.
Gotcha, thanks dude. Yeah makes sense since I didn't beat up Troy I'm 1-1 with major choices at this stage.

Reactions: Fran100 and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes