Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
it's only 4 days left for the release, how are you feeling maggots?

edit : I also just realized, why did no DIKs ask about what happened with Chad? The fact that he jumped on us but we busted his face up should be a notorious thing to speak of, no?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
it's only 4 days left for the release, how are you feeling maggots?

edit : I also just realized, why did no DIKs ask about what happened with Chad? The fact that he jumped on us but we busted his face up should be a notorious thing to speak of, no?
That`s a good point,perhaps the news of the fight haven`t reached the DIKs and MC did nor boast about it?

the wait has been unbearable, i can't take it anymore aaaaaaargh :cry::eek::oops:o_O
Neither can this thread we milked every topic to death
2.gif
...at least 3 times

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Neither can this thread we milked every topic to death
I don't know... I can always stand to read more cognitive dissonance from those defending any of the cheaters and trying to claim moral superiority over Quinn for it because of her running a group of sex workers.

And then there's Jill... I mean sure, she's sweet and apparently honest and such, but really, what's it take to be into trash pandas? I didn't realize DPC was adding beastiality now. :devilish:

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
In fairness not really moral superiority, we don't need a crystal ball to see what her outcome will be dead by her mid-twenties or locked away :p that's of course unless name88 escapes the country with her ;)
Interesting take. I hadn't seen that argument made as much as calling her things like slut, whore, pimp/madam--all of which imply moral preening moreso than care for her life span.

And that's if she doesn't get busted for the drugs first.
I'd argue her drug use is a lot less well-known than the underage drinking and such going on at the frat parties... If the police aren't raiding the DIK house every evening, I'd say Quinn's pretty well shielded (for now). Especially considering she's apparently not the ringleader of the drug distribution ring. Possibly could be the start of a whole whodunit plot line if Quinn somehow gets outed/arrested and snitches on the supplier, but I don't see her personality so far leading any credence toward her being a snitch when under pressure.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Interesting take. I hadn't seen that argument made as much as calling her things like slut, whore, pimp/madam--all of which imply moral preening moreso than care for her life span.
Been a while since anyone called her those, And the life span thing is more so down to her lifestyle than anything else. But all this is nothing compared to what she used to get on here one guy a while back even wanted to rape Quinn which went to far even I stuck up for her then.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I'd argue her drug use is a lot less well-known than the underage drinking and such going on at the frat parties... If the police aren't raiding the DIK house every evening, I'd say Quinn's pretty well shielded (for now). Especially considering she's apparently not the ringleader of the drug distribution ring. Possibly could be the start of a whole whodunit plot line if Quinn somehow gets outed/arrested and snitches on the supplier, but I don't see her personality so far leading any credence toward her being a snitch when under pressure.
The drinking is given some leeway so long as it isn't publicly done or on campus grounds. No ones gonna care about Frats having drinks in their houses or dorms. IIRC Tybalt bragged about having a bar built inside the Preps mansion.

I'd also say Quinn's okay for now at least. Some students acting like junkies in public is gonna raise questions or something worse potentially happening like an overdose is not gonna help her or her 'business' very much.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Speaking about drugs I wonder if that's something MC is gonna be exposed to due the players choice. On second thought he probably will though I don't think Bella nor Jill are gonna like a junkie MC unlike another certain girl :censored:

As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes