jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I don't know if you debated about this before but here I go: Do you consider your problems with the Jocks and consequent fight with Chad bullying like Jill?

I'n my opinion (based on my playthrough) It wasn't. It was more like a problem with another dude but not bullying, I would considered it bullying if more encounters like the first one after the cafeteria scene with Sag had occurred. But as it didn't happen I think it wans't.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know if you debated about this before but here I go: Do you consider your problems with the Jocks and consequent fight with Chad bullying like Jill?

I'n my opinion (based on my playthrough) It wasn't. It was more like a problem with another dude but not bullying, I would considered it bullying if more encounters like the first one after the cafeteria scene with Sag had occurred. But as it didn't happen I think it wans't.
It's not so much as bullying the MC just seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time Jill just overreacted (typical woman:sneaky:) by throwing out the bullying tag.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
It's not so much as bullying the MC just seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time Jill just overreacted (typical woman:sneaky:) by throwing out the bullying tag.
To be fair, when she met the MC for the first time he was being ganged up on by a bunch of jocks, and then she sees him being beaten by captain steroid himself, so I guess it's not completely unreasonable for her to assume he was being bullied.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

There's that one time that they attacked him unprovoked in the gym. Can't a guy just enter the wrong changing room by mistake?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
so having social anxiety and being quite means she is a psychopath. Geez, i don't know what logic you are applying there?
Clearly they are trying to imply Bella is a school shooter in the making. Or at the very least the next Kill Dozer :KEK: (sorry not sorry)
crazy are the best fucks guys, even if bella was a psycho i will still bang her. :ROFLMAO:
My man!, There is a saying "Don't put your DIK in crazy" but I say that is bullshit.
Someone with a lot of patience and time to lose should create a small online game identical to BaDIK's mini fighting game so we can solve these things properly :ROFLMAO:
All of my yes. You already know what character model I'm picking.
Well she hasn't actually cheated yet she has just teased the MC a bit and besides Stephen has neglected her so there is nothing wrong with Jade enjoying herself :p
She hasn't cheated? I don't know about you Mormont but she gave me a handy during class :KEK:
As you said Stephen neglected her and admitted to cheating, She's just getting even and thankfully there's someone in her class that makes her all hot and bothered :BootyTime:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Giving the MC a hand and everything is all well and good but right now I'm looking for a full-blown affair with her this car meetup and the use of hotels is what I have in my mind :p
Ah you mean to say "She hasn't fucked anyone YET". Oh and she will and it will be glorious.. Unless you know DPC somehow throws in an interruption in there designed explicitly for the sake of pissing us all off.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes