Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i never asked but why do you have a ciri with black hair when she just look awesome with ashen-white hair
It's Lara Croft, I never had enough room for Ciri although I do prefer Triss can't quite think why :p

Oh sweet sweet Bella I cannot wait.
giphy0101.gif

You see Mormont what I did there.
I'm sure I saw that post before :ROFLMAO: can't quite think where from though :p

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
The wait is so much worse when you know the game is coming any day now :LOL:

Also, I don't think this is gonna happen obviously, but can you imagine how traumatized people would be if Jill was Chad's side-piece? Would be worse reaction than AL ending lol.
That... That would be one hell of a twist. Most people aren't expecting that and damn... It can happen. It's not impossible at all. Jill probably have some problems/drama, and being Chad's side piece would really make things interesting.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Also, I don't think this is gonna happen obviously, but can you imagine how traumatized people would be if Jill was Chad's side-piece? Would be worse reaction than AL ending lol.
You got me real scared there for a second, but then I remembered it was effectively Jill who cost Chad his role as the jocks' president - so we should be safe in that regard, I think... I hope...? :oops:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
That... That would be one hell of a twist. Most people aren't expecting that and damn... It can happen. It's not impossible at all. Jill probably have some problems/drama, and being Chad's side piece would really make things interesting.
Nah dude I'm 99% sure it's not happening, Jill appears to dislike Chad after witnessing the "bullying" MC receives on a couple of occasions and reporting him to the school etc.

Was just a totally random thought I had which I knew would freak people the fuck out for a minute lmao

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Did I miss the whole confrontation scene in the office with Jill and Chad? :p there is no way they are together considering how hostile Jill was towards Chad. You should look into Chad is gay theories.
Just imagine the following scene.

Jill finds Chad, she confronts him with what he did. Chad says he's sorry, he was being blackmailed, he lost control, he though MC was behind it, but now regrets it. He's not like this, he doesn't know what happened to him... Jill starts growing more sympathetic and they kiss.

I know this is not gonna happen, mostly because it could fall under the three letter word of Mordor that I shall not utter here. But is it that unrealistic? Jill strikes me in a way like those women who end up in abusive relationships because they have that urge to "save" the man they are with. If it weren't because of what I said earlier I'd think it would be a likely outcome.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
edit : I also just realized, why did no DIKs ask about what happened with Chad? The fact that he jumped on us but we busted his face up should be a notorious thing to speak of, no?
It also bothered me a lot. But as name88 has already commented, it must be just in case the news hasn't gotten to them yet. At least I hope it doesn't go without attention.
All of my yes. You already know what character model I'm picking.
Which one? I don't know you, but I will always go with Cat, the dominatrix! :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see a chance, but that would surely start World War III. At least here :KEK:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But is it that unrealistic?
Well considering she asks Bella for advice she'd say no to that right away and besides I don't think Jill has had many boyfriends in her life if any at all, and for as smart as she is there is no way she'd stick around an abusive partner it's clear the bullying she has suffered in the past has affected her and what she sees as Chad bullying the MC would put her off right away.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Do you guys know who has already crossed my mind? Quinn. That would shake Sage, then HOTs, considerably.
Of course Quinn would only be playing with Shad, and using that to keep Sage away from him, to keep away HOTs from the Alphas as well. And bringing them, the HOTs, closer to the DIKs, which she clearly wants.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Do you guys know who has already crossed my mind? Quinn. That would shake Sage, then HOTs, considerably.
Of course Quinn would only be playing with Shad, and using that to keep Sage away from him, to keep away HOTs from the Alphas as well. And bringing them, the HOTs, closer to the DIKs, which she clearly wants.
Regarding Quinn... I'm more interested in what's gonna happen after the threesome with her and Riona. Remember when the MC kissed her? Really, the look in that girls eyes? That was shock and love at the same time. I think there's a possibility that Quinn may actually fall in love with her pervert.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Well considering she asks Bella for advice she'd say no to that right away and besides I don't think Jill has had many boyfriends in her life if any at all, and for as smart as she is there is no way she'd stick around an abusive partner it's clear the bullying she has suffered in the past has affected her and what she sees as Chad bullying the MC would put her off right away.
I agree. Chad and Jill being a thing appears to be way too far into left field... And that is taking into consideration that we live in a world where the MC has already managed to somehow bed two supposedly lesbian girls who are in a relationship with each other.

I'm having a hard time imagining why Jill was ever being bullied though - after all, she looks gorgeous, can socialize with people, and is apparently from a wealthy family... I'm curious how her backstory is going to play out. :unsure:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Regarding Quinn... I'm more interested in what's gonna happen after the threesome with her and Riona. Remember when the MC kissed her? Really, the look in that girls eyes? That was shock and love at the same time. I think there's a possibility that Quinn may actually fall in love with her pervert.
In this regard, I have no doubt! She's on all fours, which is certainly not normal for her. How will she handle it? I'm crazy to see.
It's one of the reasons I like this character the most, the range of things that can happen to what we already have from her is huge, unlike any other.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes