Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That was the telltale sign and why the gay theories got a bit more to them, if he was cheating with another girl he'd have had no problem with giving her a kiss, but that kiss to the forehead says he just ain't into Sage or girls hence the kiss on the forehead.
The best line of defense for Chad I can come up with is that he was raised around an Italian family and went for the "cheek kiss" but decided to go for the forehead instead :LOL:. We know those "roids" he is taking is probably not doing his brain any favors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The best line of defense for Chad I can come up with is that he was raised around an Italian family and went for the "cheek kiss" but decided to go for the forehead instead :LOL:. We know those "roids" he is taking is probably not doing his brain any favors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I wasn't going to say anything, but here it is super normal for one guy to kiss another on the cheek. Family and close friends. Kissing another woman, or anyone else on the forehead, is a sign of enormous respect and affection. Not that this is the case with Chad, but - *phone rings*

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
What could possibly be more damaging for Chad than having his secret of being gay get leaked? Imagine the reactions around campus to the Jocks president being gay, it would justify him tearing up at MC after their fight.
Any proof that he, along with the other Alphas, are using drugs in favor of winning the competitions?
He being a gay, at most he'll be a joke for sad people.

*Oh, and drugs also explain the shaken emotional.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Any proof that he, along with the other Alphas, are using drugs in favor of winning the competitions?
I mean the only thing that being gay will do yo chad is making him lose respect and being a target for even more jokes by the diks, but being found guilty of cheating with steroids or drug trafficking is way more serious, may end in jail (the drugs, steroids will only get him kicked out of any competition)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sage tells him that they drug test people for their competitions confirming PED use among the jocks. Chad states that he uses a different drug than Dawe however that could have been a lie to cover for his lack of sexual interest in Sage, however he indirectly confirms that Dawe does indeed takes PED.

If you really think that him only being a joke for some people is all that'll happen then you haven't been paying very much attention. He'd be a joke around campus until his departure and that's not including what the DIK's would do if they found out he was gay.

Maya being a nice and cute girl is scared shitless of going public towards the HoT's about her attraction towards girls for obvious reasons. Imagine how a guy like Chad must feel about that assuming he is scared.

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
I mean the only thing that being gay will do yo chad is making him lose respect and being a target for even more jokes by the diks, but being found guilty of cheating with steroids or drug trafficking is way more serious, may end in jail (the drugs, steroids will only get him kicked out of any competition)
New theory: Chad has discovered that he is a character in an adult VN game. His entirely reality has been BLOWN. He's not gay, he's not straight, he's a 3d model, and thus A VIRGIN. Explains everything.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If you really think that him only being a joke for some people is all that'll happen then you haven't been paying very much attention. He'd be a joke around campus until his departure and that's not including what the DIK's would do if they found out he was gay.
I think he's big enough to take care of himself. And I don't know if in the game universe homophobia is a crime, but here it is.
Either way, I leave you with your conclusions.

Aug 17, 2019
New theory: Chad has discovered that he is a character in an adult VN game. His entirely reality has been BLOWN. He's not gay, he's not straight, he's a 3d model, and thus A VIRGIN. Explains everything.
Seems like a twist the Dr could pull out

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
Seems like a twist the Dr could pull out
I can already imagine, you click one of the options, Chad's character looks down at the buttons, says "You sure about that?" but the options stay there, as though unclicked. You either have to click a new one or click the same one again. 4th Wall demolished.

Reactions: --5555

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm kind of leaning toward the pics outing Chad as gay. That was my first thought, at least. Mainly because it seems like half of the characters in the game are taking whatever drug Quin is selling for Dawe, so I don't think that would bother him so much. But I could be wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
What could possibly be more damaging for Chad than having his secret of being gay get leaked? Imagine the reactions around campus to the Jocks president being gay, it would justify him tearing up at MC after their fight.
From the locker room phone call it sounded like whoever Chad was talking to wore panties so for him to be considered gay he would have to be involved with a "trap". The only one I can think of that fits the description would be "Danny" considering she is a "trap".
*Oh, and drugs also explain the shaken emotional.
Yes there is but I don't have the game available to me at the moment. I wouldn't mind posting those images tomorrow though. From what I do remember Chad isn't taking heroin but is taking some "extra supplements" for his competition.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yes there is but I don't have the game available to me at the moment. I wouldn't mind posting those images tomorrow though. From what I do remember Chad isn't taking heroin but is taking some "extra supplements" for his competition.
If you are referring to the conversation with Sage, I think he is not well known for his honesty with her. :p

Guys, I really don't care much. Shad is by far one of the characters I care least about. I just want this thread to reach two thousand pages before the 10th. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes