Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Which one? I don't know you, but I will always go with Cat, the dominatrix! :LOL:
Now that is an excellent choice!
But Tommy if the profile picture wasn't clear enough. However thinking about it more I'd probably go with Sally as a "Witch"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or I could go with "Screeching Land Whale Wendy" since that would be a sight to behold in a fighter game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Do you guys know who has already crossed my mind? Quinn. That would shake Sage, then HOTs, considerably.
Of course Quinn would only be playing with Shad, and using that to keep Sage away from him, to keep away HOTs from the Alphas as well. And bringing them, the HOTs, closer to the DIKs, which she clearly wants.
I feared that for awhile after ep2 but than that happened

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Now that is an excellent choice!
But Tommy if the profile picture wasn't clear enough. However thinking about it more I'd probably go with Sally as a "Witch"
No brother, double NO! Don't go with Sally the Witch! For a little while I didn't say "MC the barbarian" using the next scene!

I feared that for awhile after ep2 but than that happened
I don't remember that :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well considering she asks Bella for advice she'd say no to that right away and besides I don't think Jill has had many boyfriends in her life if any at all, and for as smart as she is there is no way she'd stick around an abusive partner it's clear the bullying she has suffered in the past has affected her and what she sees as Chad bullying the MC would put her off right away.
It doesn't have to do with intelligence or how many boyfriends or anything else (I do believe Jill's a virgin). Some women (and some men) have something like a saviour complex where they tend to fall in love with outcasts and troubled people disregarding any abusive conduct they may have because "they are not like this". If a woman like this ended up talking to Chad why he does things, that he's not bad or agressive, just troubled. And if they believe they can help him... then they're lost already. And to me Jill looks like the kind of girl who loves lost causes.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If Chad is having a homosexual affair, who would it be?
Dawe? Quinn could be using him for this (would explain the final scene of the two too), with the same goal. And he would still be, as he eventually was, as leader of the Alphas. But since Chad was on the phone and Dawe showed up shortly after, it wouldn't make much sense.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If Chad is having a homosexual affair, who would it be?
Dawe? Quinn could be using him for this (would explain the final scene of the two too), with the same goal. And he would still be, as he eventually was, as leader of the Alphas. But since Chad was on the phone and Dawe showed up shortly after, it wouldn't make much sense.
The most common theory is your original roommate, Troy. It also would explain why our guitar was stolen and ended up in Sage's room. Chad.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It doesn't have to do with intelligence or how many boyfriends or anything else (I do believe Jill's a virgin). Some women (and some men) have something like a saviour complex where they tend to fall in love with outcasts and troubled people disregarding any abusive conduct they may have because "they are not like this". If a woman like this ended up talking to Chad why he does things, that he's not bad or agressive, just troubled. And if they believe they can help him... then they're lost already. And to me Jill looks like the kind of girl who loves lost causes.
That's all well and good but we don't know enough about Jill yet we have no idea if that would appeal to her or not. But no Jill is not with Chad I'd say she used that thing called intelligence and would stay away from the likes of Chad or like I said she'd ask Bella for advice and I doubt she'd want to see her with Chad either.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
No brother, double NO! Don't go with Sally the Witch! For a little while I didn't say "MC the barbarian" using the next scene!
I'll be honest I didn't get your response at first. Then it hit me like an atomic bomb
NicCageLaugh.gif
That was the telltale sign and why the gay theories got a bit more to them, if he was cheating with another girl he'd have had no problem with giving her a kiss, but that kiss to the forehead says he just ain't into Sage or girls hence the kiss on the forehead.
Know what I hate about the Chad theories? The fact I can't think of ways to argue against it. Dating Sage seems to be a status thing for Chad rather than an actual relationship in my eyes. And to add to the theory dating Sage is just to give Chad cover like how Elton John married a woman :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The most common theory is your original roommate, Troy. It also would explain why our guitar was stolen and ended up in Sage's room. Chad.
Taking this assumption into consideration, I came to think of it. But why would he hit his lover there and set off the room?

I agree with Butt, that Sage being more of a status thing, at least now at this point in history.

Look guys, I really doubt Chad is gay. Kissing Sage on the forehead is the only sign...
The guy doesn't want to continue with her, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any kind of affection for the girl. Even though he was a complete idiot with her.
He is yet another of the characters with great depth (don't take it in malice :KEK:) of which we know almost nothing yet.
Anyway, I'll wait and see.

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
I consider the friend with cancer sad tho..not dark. There's also one of the mains girls being beaten by their dad and or was it her uncle?

So shiit... That's pretty dim... Still not as dark as what happened at the end tho.
Damn, now I'm gonna have to go back and finish it just find out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Look guys, I really doubt Chad is gay. Kissing Sage on the forehead is the only sign...
Dating Sage seems to be a status thing for Chad rather than an actual relationship in my eyes.
The whole status thing could also be to hide his tracks and what better way to hide those than be in a relationship with the president of the Hot's no one would dare think otherwise that he is gay it's the perfect cover, and also look at him when he confronts the MC he looks like he is about to breakdown the emotion from him was very telling. Someone knows his secret and it's scared the hell out of him because if it gets out it could destroy him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The whole status thing could also be to hide his tracks and what better way to hide those than be in a relationship with the president of the Hot's no one would dare think otherwise that he is gay it's the perfect cover, and also look at him when he confronts the MC he looks like he is about to breakdown the emotion from him was very telling. Someone knows his secret and it's scared the hell out of him because if it gets out it could destroy him.
I do not say that I discard completely, but I find it very unlikely.
This part of status with Sage is the old bullshit of being a fraternity leader, wanting him to look like the boss, having the hottest cat, another leader, as his girlfriend and blablabla.
And big guys have feelings too, right? :LOL: Of all the Alphas, he seems to me the most human of them.
What he seemed to care most of all, at least to me, was the Alphas themselves. So much so that if the MC tries to intervene, this touches him.

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
Or ... he's an alien? Bet you didn't see that one coming.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes