michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally we will have scenes with everyone involved considering every path of the door and also the hell week events.

So we will definatly see something from every character in this coming update

And I am sure we will have at the ending a grand party like that competition party but then more awesome since we will graduate from maggot status :p

Just want no more cock blocking when I take Sage dancing at that party :LOL:

And no more phone interuptions when I am talking to Maya :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Maybe Lily's providing MC & Derek with some assistance for their car wash task :p
With that kind of assistance, all we'll see of Derek will be a bunch of flames leading to where Lily were.

I was strictly talking about a hypothetical lewd scene with them during the carwash.
Oh god of sexy carwashing ; heed thy prayer....

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Any chance of there ever being "futa" and or "gay" content in this game? I would love for there to be a trans character as a choice to pursue and or just hook up with.

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now back to this game …… Will we see Tommy freak out if he find out the mc and Josy been sexing eachother… :unsure:

Will we finally get revenge together with Derek for that naked out the house kicking because of Quinn :unsure:

Will we get answers regarding Bella her freakout scene at the library :unsure:

Will we finally be able to get Sage and Chad to breakup so I can have a shot at something more then a fuck toy altho that aint bad either lol :unsure:

Will we find out who is blackmailing the jocks :unsure:

Will we find out the person who stole the money from Quinn her stash :unsure:

And what will be the prize for hell weeks most points winner :unsure:

Hopefully some of those will be answerd this coming update … So everyone stay tuned

4ddb349345a6377085d8eb6a2ccd9d2d165d31fa2637ed58dc1c4c2bcb12ee46.jpg
:LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more I think about it, Tommy would not give a crap about the MC banging his step-sister. They hate eachother as far as I know unless you want to suggest that Tommy is gonna get jealous of Josy :ROFLMAO:. But he might take issue with the fact we were banging on his mothers bed :KEK:.

I'm sure there will be something for those seeking revenge on Quinn, As for myself there's see no reason to get her back. I've been banging HoTs on her menu free of charge on top got that Quinn & Riona Threesome! :BootyTime:

Actually getting answers surrounding Bella? *laughs in interruptions*

Wait you want to try to ruin the fuck buddies with Sage? It will develop naturally no need to force it.

I think we'll find out who is blackmailing the Jocks next season. Let that play out a bit longer and let them pull some more strings behind the scenes to spice up the story more. But my money is Magnar because I'm coming for Sally :PogChamp:

Oh that'd be easily narrowed down to two people. DIK's or Jock's, Where do you think Rusty is getting his money from? Or where do you think the Jocks are getting the money for their "performance enhancing medication"

Calling it now the Prize is actually our good friend Rusty paying for a very "private" lap dance with wither Rose or Envy. Though I can't say no to offer of having Brandi or Lilly either.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes