name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
They have just admitted to cheating on one another and after all that has occurred between the three of them and with that choice they have just lost the choice of pursuing the MC any further oh it's okay for cheating lets make out how very forgiving :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(G_O)

Jul 13, 2019
there is a problem: when i arrive at school in the new episode, "an exception occurs" (i m playing on mac crunched version)
Same mine happens in the first class when derek is told to go sit down, have no idea whats causing it, on PC

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Somehow my saves got corrupted and it keeps saying it sees modified game content but i have not modified anything???? and it refuses to continue and forces me to quit

Reactions: fishwood

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So, as many of us thought Maya and Josy are a pairing. That was nice that we don't have to pick, yet. I also suspect that Bella and Jill are a pairing, it got spicy with both of them in this update but Bella still wants MC to date Jill. I suspect that Quinn is Sage's pairing, potentially. Or at the least Quinn is a potential LI, even though she doesn't have her own status at the end of the updates. Between what Sage said and how Quinn looked after MC tried to kiss her.

also, it seems that Rusty and the school have the same name. His family is probably the founders. Jill also seemingly has a famous family.....are Rusty and Jill related?

Jill and Josy are going to be friends too. Josy needs help paying, Jill is wealthy. Seems that an obvious conclusion is Jill will assist Josy financially.
That'd be sweet as ther are my favourites girls, closely followed by sage

Nothing changed in that department,Quinn is still the only one I trust
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, you trust Quinn, really? i mean i like her (even more after this last update), but she's the one i trust least between all of them i kind of see her being manipulative af

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
She said she was in a relationship but she never actually said that it was a boy or a girl she was seeing but I agree with the MC sentiments if she had told him then a lot of this could have been avoided but hey can't miss out on a bit of drama :ROFLMAO:
Thats the thing, even more for him to no be really upset with her, having a girl dating a girl and wanting to be with you at the same time? thats the definition of profit

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing with MC/Josy/Maya is all of them (MC included) were doing the same thing. He was messing with both of them and pursuing both romantically.

Josy was seeing him despite having a GF, but MC didn't do anything to stop her. He knew she was cheating, she did it with him. Maya was doing things with MC because she though they'd broke up, to her Josy was gone.

All of them could've been more honest. MC is not blameless in that situation. They did the smart thing by making up and not dragging it out, all of them are at fault.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes