D

Deleted member 1310400

Hey guys kinda need some help, Im on the party free roam scene and it says talk to everyone and ive gone through the whole house multiple times and cant exit the free roam. What am i missing?

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Hey guys kinda need some help, Im on the party free roam scene and it says talk to everyone and ive gone through the whole house multiple times and cant exit the free roam. What am i missing?
Click the arrow pointing down. Then click the door that takes up the next screen.
Edit: Upstairs I mean, when you go down the hall.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Here is a question though would you trust either of them? Even if you are to remain just friends with them or if you pursued them
As long as we're getting a good 3some scene out of it I'm good with them.

Besides, I really don't get the hate for those two. I mean yeah the dev choice for progression is super weird to say the least, but after Acting Lessons I'm just glad no one has been gunned down... yet.

The only lady among the bunch worth any ounce of your trust is Jill. I like Quinn but until MC knows all of the plans she's cooking and can be sure the goals are aligned, I wouldn't dare to trust her a bit.

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, so you can enter englishTestScore=21 in the console for a perfect score in English and then time=1 for it to finish.
This worked for me at least.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

karax09

Dec 15, 2018
Somehow my saves got corrupted and it keeps saying it sees modified game content but i have not modified anything???? and it refuses to continue and forces me to quit
I think the problem is happening because of the walkthrough mod you need to save new
I have that same problem :S

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Really hoping DPC releases a patch where we can tell Josy and Maya to fuck off right quick for being absolute dicks. It was a damn shame cause for awhile Maya was my #1 girl. Just kinda hoping that if you choose the romance route with them, that in the future they could have another fight and the MC can decide to break them up and steal one of then or not. I always thought Quinn was an evil coniving little devil, but after this update I kinda like her more that both Maya and Josy now. Hope those 2 fuckers get rejected by the HOTs now in all honesty.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
with Josy and Maya now out of the picture..makes me wonder if they will be replaced by Quinn on the stats page :p because the talk with Sage and the stuff with Quinn seems she is being poised as an LI(if she's your type) of course it could just be the setup for the debilitating buffet of STD's about to befall our MC :p

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not interested in romancing them anymore but I do still kind of want to see how they interact (or try to) with the MC in my game since I just let them be and fucked off. Will they try to remain friends with him or will they just drop him from their lives?

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
The thing with MC/Josy/Maya is all of them (MC included) were doing the same thing. He was messing with both of them and pursuing both romantically.

Josy was seeing him despite having a GF, but MC didn't do anything to stop her. He knew she was cheating, she did it with him. Maya was doing things with MC because she though they'd broke up, to her Josy was gone.

All of them could've been more honest. MC is not blameless in that situation. They did the smart thing by making up and not dragging it out, all of them are at fault.
Exactly. Don't blame the character's choice because of game's weird mechanics.

And in the context of the game MC's been fucking almost everything that moves while pursuing serious relationships with multiple people, don't see how anyone has the moral high ground in this situation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Besides, I really don't get the hate for those two. I mean yeah the dev choice for progression is super weird to say the least, but after Acting Lessons I'm just glad no one has been gunned down... yet.
That's the outcome I'm waiting for :LOL: just when you think it's safe something like that happens although it shouldn't I don't think he is going to go down a darker route this time well as long as no Li is caught in the crossfire.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Damn, you trust Quinn, really? i mean i like her (even more after this last update), but she's the one i trust least between all of them i kind of see her being manipulative af
Don`t share that sentiment,on the contrary,she never made me feel betrayed or anything of the sort,she`s straight forward with what she wants from me and I`m so fucking in.Overall the dynamic of rerlationship with her is awesome

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I think the problem is happening because of the walkthrough mod you need to save new
I have that same problem :S
I ended up finding a non corrupted save at the part where the teacher throws the pictures at the husband. I think it's all the way at the beginning of Episode 2....
Luckily I love this game. Usually that much backtrack makes me real annoyed

s0ms0m

Aug 28, 2018
Hm. Somehow I managed to mess it up with the girls I had the most interest in, Josy and Maya. Instead, I'm now left with those I didn't find particularly interesting to begin with, Quinn, Sage, Bella. I wonder at what point I should have made the 'correct' choices

• Sad
Reactions: Esp``

Bosoz

Mar 20, 2019
Throughout the episode, when M.S. talking with other girls, they both had such a reaction, as if they didn’t care.
And all this in order to break off the relationship at the end of the episode with MS and show how they are now happy together.
Realy need a option "fuck off both"

Sorry for bad English

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
That's the outcome I'm waiting for :LOL: just when you think it's safe something like that happens although it shouldn't I don't think he is going to go down a darker route this time well as long as no Li is caught in the crossfire.
Who knows, maybe Quinn has gang connections and sold every girl for profit and you can only save one of them. And the final showdown is you have to decide if you have to kill Quinn but she dies regardless, to save you. The End.

Jokes aside, I'm more curious about how he's gonna involve all the teachers, Jill and Josy are clearly going to be friends or something and maybe the Maya Josy relationship gets wrecked because of that, or it flourishes, who knows.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hm. Somehow I managed to mess it up with the girls I had the most interest in, Josy and Maya. Instead, I'm now left with those I didn't find particularly interesting to begin with, Quinn, Sage, Bella. I wonder at what point I should have made the 'correct' choices
Have to be a chic. That's it. I recommend an editor or mod to change your alignment right before the convo to gain maximum profitability.

Reactions: s0ms0m
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes