Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have just admitted to cheating on one another and after all that has occurred between the three of them and with that choice they have just lost the choice of pursuing the MC any further oh it's okay for cheating lets make out how very forgiving :p

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Hello, sort of new to this site, I've played Being a DIK since early November, finished episode 4 tonight. I gotta say I really loved every second of it! If the creator ever reads this I have to say he(or she?) is really talented.

I can't wait for season 2! I imagine it will take a while for it to start, anyone have any ideas? lol

Also: My main bae is Bella, don't really care about the other ones...

Reactions: Iruna.

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
im getting this error everytime i start the game. I ran unren then I deleted the scripts. anything else i can do to fix this?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Gonna speak the truth, there ain't really much for MC to be angry with Josy, as far as I remember, she only never said that she had a GIRLfriend and that she studied on the university he is in, I don't think that a freaked out reaction on the end would really be the think.
HOWEVER, they not wanting to be with you only because you are a DIK? That's bullshit... even more than that, you not fucking with Jade because they decided to try? That's nonsense

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Just wanted to let you know that something is wrong with the compressed version, all the "exams/tests" are broken to the point that you cant even ignore the errors...it kills the game flat.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, as many of us thought Maya and Josy are a pairing. That was nice that we don't have to pick, yet. I also suspect that Bella and Jill are a pairing, it got spicy with both of them in this update but Bella still wants MC to date Jill. I suspect that Quinn is Sage's pairing, potentially. Or at the least Quinn is a potential LI, even though she doesn't have her own status at the end of the updates. Between what Sage said and how Quinn looked after MC tried to kiss her.

also, it seems that Rusty and the school have the same name. His family is probably the founders. Jill also seemingly has a famous family.....are Rusty and Jill related?

Jill and Josy are going to be friends too. Josy needs help paying, Jill is wealthy. Seems that an obvious conclusion is Jill will assist Josy financially.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
What cannot cease to baffle me is that you need to make a bunch of DIK choices to get closer to Jade but then suddenly when it comes to the action MC suddenly becomes a gigantic pussy, like what?

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Well.. I'm really conflicted with this update.

First, all people says that dev is bad to put some protection against mod. I think it's a good thing, because it forces the user to download the mod of the new version. And because sometimes people will use modded save on non modded game and it will crash and DPC will be like "What is the problem?" When the problem is not him.

About the game itself, I'm sad that finally the choice doesnt change that much. I think it will really matter at the end of the game like AL but well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
They have just admitted to cheating on one another and after all that has occurred between the three of them and with that choice they have just lost the choice of pursuing the MC any further oh it's okay for cheating lets make out how very forgiving :p
This, they didn't seem remorseful at all and in fact happy. I don't like that we didn't have an option to be harsher on them, MC was way too forgiving

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gonna speak the truth, there ain't really much for MC to be angry with Josy, as far as I remember, she only never said that she had a GIRLfriend and that she studied on the university he is in, I don't think that a freaked out reaction on the end would really be the think.
She said she was in a relationship but she never actually said that it was a boy or a girl she was seeing but I agree with the MC sentiments if she had told him then a lot of this could have been avoided but hey can't miss out on a bit of drama :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes