• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
OK... just finished it without the mini games
idk how much content I missed
BUT why do I have the feeling its going to be Josy or Maya ? :censored: [God I hope not]
overall really enjoyed the game :giggle:
Just some bonus renders, you can check the "rewards" button on your phone to see who they were with.

Who are the main girls? I think: Josy, Isabella, Quinn, Maya, Sage, Jill right?
Quinn is not a main girl but the others are all correct, you can see who the mains are after the "save now" screen where it tells you the percentages.

I just love Gina, she's way too beautiful, maybe smaller boobs will be like heaven for me.... :oops::p
Definitely a big one for dev, keep it this way!
You have just earn a new patron.
Whose Gina?

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
For 8 puzzle mini-game ,there's possibly unsolvable if devs randomly sets those blocks.
till you find out it has last 2 blocks which need to swap.
Actually ,to make a solvable game it has to set as completed then mess it up. sry for my Engrish.

Mar 30, 2018
One word : impressive!
Bravo @DrPinkCake
The only one flaw is the difficult of the minigames. For a foreigner like me, I had to cheat on the first exam. And the puzzles on 3x3 are kinda hard too with such a few time.
But for now, all is perfect to me.

Reactions: DrPinkCake

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then extract it again but before you turn your AV off. I'm using Avira too and i didn't have that issue. :unsure:
I even ended task on it and tried again, but the file is locked out. I still can't extract it 'without permission' from the AV. I guess it's time to see if Avast works for me again.

U

User_32285

go in commando and raw like i do..open renpy dir..common..open console.rpy..find next..config.console..4 times..change False to True..never hit space or enter or anything that changes spacing formatting whatnot..click the X to close..save..open game..shift-O enter dir() to view variables..enter commands...
Try the second "false" instead (instead of fourth "config.console"), think of all the time you will save ;).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
As I said in my review. This is a new benchmark in this genre. Incredible work that deservers every penny you get. But as stated in my review - I have no money I can donate (I love that game, but I love food and a heated home more ^^).

But I want to thank you for the effort and craftsmanship that went into this first release and I hope that this will get you a lot of new patreons, to continue this masterpiece-in-the-making.

I just beg you for one thing ... do not get Maya burned ... everything else is fine. :D

Edit: And just forgot ... this main menu is AWESOME! Great style and sets the perfect baseline for the rest of the game :)

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
What a fantastic game, good story line, & the renders & animations are absolute quality. THANK YOU.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes