SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
If we pursue Sage and once she graduates I think she would stick around for the MC probably get her own place near the college or as close as she can and perhaps invite the MC to stay with her on the route with her she is falling for him and I can't see her wanting to give that up.
That would be great :)
That scenes in the pool, movie night and fun under the blanket, washing teeth and joking around and then the main course in her room were just awesome, fantastic update for her, if she's not falling for MC after that day/night, then fuck my life :D
I just hope that Pink wouldn't fuck up her relationship with MC like he did with M&J... that would be just mean :(

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Serious question. Is there somebody who played AL and Life is Strange? I have AL downloaded but I don't want to play it if the ending has bigger impact. Life is Strange had me depressed for like a month
i did, and i wholeheartedly recommend AL, you won't regret it (probably)

Reactions: dharq000

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
This particular thread just blows up sometimes, and F95's alert thing tends to fuck up a lot and not show updates when it should unless you manually click on the "Watched" link.
For example, I posted way back during Ep1 and Ep2, then the notifications stopped and I came back to find like 500 extra pages of shit for Ep3, which I obviously just skipped, stuck around for a bit until the notifications stopped again and bam, suddenly we're on page 1600 or some such with Ep4 being released.

If you don't keep on top of this one, you come back to nearly 100 pages of crap and you're totally lost. :LOL:
Save us multi-quote! You're our only hope! :LOL:

In other news though, here's another Envy sig if anyone wants it... I think it's a little better than the first one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Serious question. Is there somebody who played AL and Life is Strange? I have AL downloaded but I don't want to play it if the ending has bigger impact. Life is Strange had me depressed for like a month
I've played both and they are equally as hard-hitting very similar as well but if you have played Life is Strange AL should be no problem if anything it will prepare you more.
Also you should check out the game Strange Nights on here for more LiS

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
It's not that she won't let MC fuck her in the ass. She just wouldn't be able to stay quiet enough to do it on the down-low in the sorority house. So we just need to buy some equipment.
i mean they are hanging around together for a while now and that morning scene when other girls came down and saw MC with Sage, they can put 2 and 2 together right? :D
so what if she screams, let the other girls hear that their president is getting the fucking of a lifetime :LOL:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone give me a save where josy and maya say ok to more than a friendship? thanks i dont want to play it all over again

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Marvels Endgame fucked me up pretty bad lol
AL was really good It was the first time a Adult Visual Novel made me feel like shit and sad :LUL:
Life is Strange didn't affect me much but of course it was also really sad

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know what the message at the end means? The message about the "binary" stuff and save transfers. Does this mean the game will get an update feature so we'll only have to download the changes or will the game move to some kind of streaming service?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes